Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea could lose 10 plus players 17:19 - May 19 with 5738 viewsHeadmaster

Interview with Alan Curtis from BBC Sport

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44181477
Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 17:40 - May 19 with 5623 viewsswan65split

Bar from the obvious ones, the rest would be players who haven't done it for us.
I would like us to lose HJ tbh
Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 17:52 - May 19 with 5544 viewsmajorraglan

Personally, I thought it would be more than 10. Lots of these players won't want to see their pay packets cut and will want to move on. Quite a few players see their contracts expire next season and the club will want to cash in while they can.

Leon, Angel, Ki have gone, ,Bartley, Fabianski, Naughton have transfer requests in, Mawson, Mesa, Montero, Narsingh, Amat all potentially to be sold. Bony and A Ayew allegedly on big wages may be off loaded, Sanches, King and Abraham loans expired and they have - returned to their parent club, Jordan Ayew will attract attention.

This is why I think it's really important to get the manager position sorted ASAP as the club may be looking at replacing over half the squad.
Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 17:58 - May 19 with 5512 viewsPozuelosSideys

Not a bad thing if we want a season of consolidation. Id like to see some wide players with pace brought in first.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 18:09 - May 19 with 5433 viewstrinityann

Who would want to take these average championship players off our hands. The only quality is our goalkeeper who is 33.
Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 00:47 - May 20 with 4672 viewsLoyal

Hopefully we can get rid of all of them.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 00:51 - May 20 with 4663 viewsomarjack

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 00:47 - May 20 by Loyal

Hopefully we can get rid of all of them.

Yeah..so we can be left with U21s who never played in a professional match before..that worked really well for Sunderland..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 01:14 - May 20 with 4635 viewsSwan91

Fabianski
Naughton
Ki
Britton
Rangel
Mesa
Fernandez
Mawson
A.Ayew/Jordan Ayew
Amat
Bony
Sanches
Tammy
A.King

I think it will be closer to 15 if you already count the loans aswell. but without the loans I think it will be more than 10. Maybe this is a good thing... bring in players who actually fit the old swansea system more. part of the rebuild.
Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 09:04 - May 20 with 4346 viewsSgorioFruit

Apart from
Fabianski Dyer and Roberts I would be happy if every single player left today and we fielded u23 players. And hope they know how to move the ball in the right direction unlike that shower of shite I had to watch last season.
We all are due a refund for our season tickets at some point.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 09:07 - May 20 with 4328 viewsthornabyswan

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 09:04 - May 20 by SgorioFruit

Apart from
Fabianski Dyer and Roberts I would be happy if every single player left today and we fielded u23 players. And hope they know how to move the ball in the right direction unlike that shower of shite I had to watch last season.

Yes good idea if you want to end up in league 1.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 09:34 - May 20 with 4250 viewsdobjack2

Apart from

Last time we got relegated from the top division we were forced to play a lot of youngsters in the old second division. We didn’t touch the sides on the way down
Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 09:38 - May 20 with 4231 viewsthornabyswan

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 09:34 - May 20 by dobjack2

Last time we got relegated from the top division we were forced to play a lot of youngsters in the old second division. We didn’t touch the sides on the way down

I remember that well Sheffield Wednesday at home first game and I thought what the fukc has happened to our team.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 09:45 - May 20 with 4201 viewsomarjack

Apart from

Just ridiculous.

Fabianski's the only right thing you said (although it's impossible he'll be staying).

just imagine these starting 11:

GK:Fabianski (that's great of course)
RB:Roberts (not bad as well)
CB:Rodon
CB:Harries
LB:Paljk?
DMF:Fulton
CMF:Maric
AMF:Byers
RW:Dyer
LW:James
CF:Mcburnie (another good call)

This squad would be heading to League One (although integrating some of these names into the squad from the bench is a good idea)

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 09:45 - May 20 with 4200 viewsLoyal

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 00:51 - May 20 by omarjack

Yeah..so we can be left with U21s who never played in a professional match before..that worked really well for Sunderland..

You seem bothered about where we are, I've accepted it, I support Swansea the club not Swansea the mercenary lazy fckwits. They have under achieved and embarrassed themselves and our club, as for league one, so be it. I couldn't care, I watch and follow Swansea not glory, if that comes ok, if not ok, life long see...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 09:54 - May 20 with 4169 viewsJackflack

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 17:52 - May 19 by majorraglan

Personally, I thought it would be more than 10. Lots of these players won't want to see their pay packets cut and will want to move on. Quite a few players see their contracts expire next season and the club will want to cash in while they can.

Leon, Angel, Ki have gone, ,Bartley, Fabianski, Naughton have transfer requests in, Mawson, Mesa, Montero, Narsingh, Amat all potentially to be sold. Bony and A Ayew allegedly on big wages may be off loaded, Sanches, King and Abraham loans expired and they have - returned to their parent club, Jordan Ayew will attract attention.

This is why I think it's really important to get the manager position sorted ASAP as the club may be looking at replacing over half the squad.

Hey Major that’s quite a list it shows how badly we’ve reqruited. It’s so bad that you’ve missed out the £18 million flop that is Baston and no ones noticed

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 09:57 - May 20 with 4152 viewsomarjack

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 09:45 - May 20 by Loyal

You seem bothered about where we are, I've accepted it, I support Swansea the club not Swansea the mercenary lazy fckwits. They have under achieved and embarrassed themselves and our club, as for league one, so be it. I couldn't care, I watch and follow Swansea not glory, if that comes ok, if not ok, life long see...

We've achieved a level of standards that we should always try to maintain.

Mind you,I don't think relegation is a huge deal. After all,all the Bottom 13 clubs in the PL will suffer it again and climb up etc..it's just the way things work. And I'd say we've achieved great success for the last 7 years. Something which very few teams at our level managed to do.

So as I said,The relegation is a part of being a club as small as ours..My problem is if we consign ourselves to our fate "Oh well we had a good run,now let's sulk back where we came from" And I say no,We should always aim as high as possible,And reaching the PL back is our current goal..And we might achieve it,then suffer relegation again,then fight again forever.

If you don't have the stomach for that,and rather seeing us playing Cheltham or Fleetwood or whatever sh!t division you'd be ok with us playing in..Well I do have a problem with that.

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 10:13 - May 20 with 4111 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 17:52 - May 19 by majorraglan

In a nutshell.
Also the manger needs to be fully in charge of recruitment. Purse strings are the only things that should be outside his remit.
[Post edited 20 May 2018 16:48]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 10:35 - May 20 with 4056 viewsPawelAbbott

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 01:14 - May 20 by Swan91

Fabianski
Naughton
Ki
Britton
Rangel
Mesa
Fernandez
Mawson
A.Ayew/Jordan Ayew
Amat
Bony
Sanches
Tammy
A.King

I think it will be closer to 15 if you already count the loans aswell. but without the loans I think it will be more than 10. Maybe this is a good thing... bring in players who actually fit the old swansea system more. part of the rebuild.

You can add in
Dyer,
Narsingh
Routledge,
Possibly Clucas and Olson.

I’d be surprised if more than 1-2 players who made an appearance last season is here when the window closes
Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 10:55 - May 20 with 3996 viewswestside

How is Curtis doing all the media work ?
Where's Jenkins/Yanks/Pearlman ?
All hiding away !
Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 11:02 - May 20 with 3967 viewsJoshTheJack

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 10:55 - May 20 by westside

How is Curtis doing all the media work ?
Where's Jenkins/Yanks/Pearlman ?
All hiding away !

Hopefully they're too busy to comment,But i doubt it.Curt cares for the Club and fans just trying to give the most honest view he can.
Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 12:08 - May 20 with 3856 viewsSgorioFruit

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 09:45 - May 20 by Loyal

This is the point I was trying to make.
I couldn’t give a toss what league we in either.
I am not watching that lazy shower of shite I watched last season.
Get rid of the lot and give someone else a go.
With passion.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 13:26 - May 20 with 3749 viewsJackflack

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 10:35 - May 20 by PawelAbbott

You can add in
Dyer,
Narsingh
Routledge,
Possibly Clucas and Olson.

I’d be surprised if more than 1-2 players who made an appearance last season is here when the window closes

Baston? £18 million

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 16:42 - May 20 with 3509 viewsGroo

Why are people confident that we will get rid of the garbage and recruit a great 'Swansea way' team.

For a number of seasons we've offloaded the best players and replaced with garbage, if we offload the garbage and I'm convinced we'll recruit even worse players.

Groo does what Groo does best

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 16:53 - May 20 with 3488 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swansea could lose 10 plus players on 16:42 - May 20 by Groo

Why are people confident that we will get rid of the garbage and recruit a great 'Swansea way' team.

For a number of seasons we've offloaded the best players and replaced with garbage, if we offload the garbage and I'm convinced we'll recruit even worse players.

Is the correct answer if we appoint another 'yes man' Head Coach with Jenkins carrying on as the head of the recruitment team.
I can only see the mistakes of the last three seasons getting even more pronounced as we tumble through the leagues.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024