Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loanees 01:21 - May 20 with 1552 viewsSwan91

Who do we have out on loan that could make the team again next season?

Mesa (probably sell)

Amat (probably sell)

Jay Fulton (probably can do a job for us in the championship. Looked decent for us before)

Mcburnie (again could do a job for us in the championship... if we don't sell him)

Matt Grimes - 4 goals and 10 assists in League one (in 40games) still young and looked close to breaking into the team a couple of seasons ago... possibly a decent squad player for us.

Borja Baston - would you keep or would you try to ged rid? Maybe he can get his goals and better performances in the Championship if good wingers are brought in.
Loanees on 06:33 - May 20 with 1470 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Montero - if he would stay fit.
Loanees on 23:51 - May 20 with 1124 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'd keep all of them with the exception of Borja to tell you the truth. We should be building the team around Mesa. Amat should be part of our defence. Fulton has often been overlooked but was a solid Premier League midfielder and Ollie needs no extra evidence from me to stake his claim.

Grimes has had a solid season fair play. Could be a good bench option.
Loanees on 23:55 - May 20 with 1119 viewsTaliesin

Loanees on 23:51 - May 20 by TheKirkyLife

I'd keep all of them with the exception of Borja to tell you the truth. We should be building the team around Mesa. Amat should be part of our defence. Fulton has often been overlooked but was a solid Premier League midfielder and Ollie needs no extra evidence from me to stake his claim.

Grimes has had a solid season fair play. Could be a good bench option.

Neither Mesa or Amat will want to be here next year

Agree about Fulton and we must convince Oli that he should stay next season.
Loanees on 00:22 - May 21 with 1093 viewsjasper_T

Sevilla have already activated Mesa's buyout clause. He's gone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024