Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Championship Transfer Window. 07:12 - May 20 with 1642 viewsSTID2017

I didn't realise that there were different rules in place for the EFL to the PL :

"When does the window close?

In February 2018, EFL clubs officially voted through proposals that would see the EFL transfer window close after the opening game of the League season.

The EFL said consultation with clubs had been ongoing since last year and - after a vote - the window will close for permanent transfers from another club on Thursday, August 9 at 5pm - the same as the Premier League window.

The EFL say clubs will still be able to:

Sign players on standard loan up to August 31.
Sign players on standard loan up to August 31 with an option to agree a permanent transfer when the next window opens.
Register players who are not registered with a club during the period up until August 31.
Transfer players OUT to a club in any League whose window is still open."

At least it gives our new manager longer to wheel and deal.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Championship Transfer Window. on 07:29 - May 20 with 1607 viewsHighjack

Our new manager (if he or she is even in place by there won’t be doing any wheeling or dealing as that is old conk faces job

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Championship Transfer Window. on 09:58 - May 20 with 1287 viewsLoyal

The Championship Transfer Window. on 07:29 - May 20 by Highjack

Our new manager (if he or she is even in place by there won’t be doing any wheeling or dealing as that is old conk faces job

Sometimes I wonder if anyone listens 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Championship Transfer Window. on 10:06 - May 20 with 1257 viewsPrivate_Partz

Does it? I thought the full window closed later in the PL.
For me it leaves even less dithering time for Huw and the liklyhood of panic loans coming in during August when all else has failed.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Championship Transfer Window. on 10:29 - May 20 with 1207 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Championship Transfer Window. on 10:06 - May 20 by Private_Partz

Does it? I thought the full window closed later in the PL.
For me it leaves even less dithering time for Huw and the liklyhood of panic loans coming in during August when all else has failed.

No they’ve changed it so the PL transfer window closes the Thursday before the first game
The Championship Transfer Window. on 17:02 - May 20 with 984 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Championship Transfer Window. on 10:29 - May 20 by AngelRangelQS

No they’ve changed it so the PL transfer window closes the Thursday before the first game

Gothcha. Many thanks.
More dithering time this year for Huw Puw as a result of him getting us relegated. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024