Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony and mcburnie 09:23 - May 20 with 4517 viewsGenerousredswan

Personally I think we should keep bony,I think he had a lot of bad luck with injuries and would be great in championship and also play Mcburnie up front with him .old head and young head i think it could work ,that's if we could keep both p!ayers.
Bony and mcburnie on 11:32 - May 20 with 1461 viewsdameedna

If we could get Jordan to stay, Ollie back and maybe Tammy on loan that would be better plan.
Bony and mcburnie on 12:27 - May 20 with 1403 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

Bony and mcburnie on 12:30 - May 20 with 1397 viewsomarjack

Bony and mcburnie on 12:27 - May 20 by Captain_Sham

Touching..

But if you read Ki's statement you'd also get teary eyed..except of the fact he's abandoned ship at the final whistle of Southampton's match.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Bony and mcburnie on 12:30 - May 20 with 1397 viewsjasper_T

Bony and mcburnie on 11:32 - May 20 by dameedna

If we could get Jordan to stay, Ollie back and maybe Tammy on loan that would be better plan.

We can't afford Tammy and he wouldn't want to come. We's just Ollie with a posh badge, anyway.
Bony and mcburnie on 12:58 - May 20 with 1348 viewsNookiejack

How many games do you think Boy will play in the Championship, noting you play 46 games in the seasons, not 38 as in the Premier League.

The parachute payments are going to be circa £55m and then maybe add £5m for studio receipts.

If Bony is in £100k a week and no relegation clause that amounts to £5m, if say on £60k a week with a relegation clause then £3m.

£3m to £5m starts to eat significatntly into your overall budget £60m budget and for me with his injury record over the last 3 years - I would sell to take his wages off our books. I don't think he will play more than 10-15 games next season - which will simply not be enough in a 46 game season.
Bony and mcburnie on 13:02 - May 20 with 1346 viewsjasper_T

Bony and mcburnie on 12:58 - May 20 by Nookiejack

How many games do you think Boy will play in the Championship, noting you play 46 games in the seasons, not 38 as in the Premier League.

The parachute payments are going to be circa £55m and then maybe add £5m for studio receipts.

If Bony is in £100k a week and no relegation clause that amounts to £5m, if say on £60k a week with a relegation clause then £3m.

£3m to £5m starts to eat significatntly into your overall budget £60m budget and for me with his injury record over the last 3 years - I would sell to take his wages off our books. I don't think he will play more than 10-15 games next season - which will simply not be enough in a 46 game season.

Zero.
Bony and mcburnie on 13:03 - May 20 with 1345 viewsSwansea93

Not that it means anything but McBurnie tweeted a picture of him with thumbs up in a Swansea kit.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Bony and mcburnie on 13:49 - May 20 with 1310 viewsChief

If Bony is fit, he'll be shipped out relegation clause or not. To Turkey or Ukraine somewhere. Can't see many taking a punt on signing him permanently.

I'd personally get rid of the Ayews too. Clean break, both talented but just like Andre's first spell I don't know what position he plays. Same for his brother. I assume they'll be loaned out to France or somewhere anyway.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Bony and mcburnie on 15:13 - May 20 with 1225 viewssdh1412

Bony and mcburnie on 10:42 - May 20 by EU5Makaveli

120 grand a week? Where do people get this absolute rubbish from

Henry Winter in the Times did an article, back in Dec, on the top paid players at each club. Bony was £100k per week (compared to Vardy £120k)
Bony and mcburnie on 15:21 - May 20 with 1212 viewsmoonie

It's all about the next manager and if he is allowed to bring in his own players .

Andre Ayew is a warrior but a headless ineffective chicken and his brother seems too selfish or sulky .

Bony is is how bad a state we re in and so badly need a leader and a chairman with a purpose and not just for himself.

IMO we need some decent wide men and someone to put away crosses.Simple but effective .

Narsingh has pace and could do the job but we need a left sided wideman who will take opponents on and cross effectively.

In all honesty ,Carroll is just what we don't need so our midfield ,right now, is non existent

Just get it sorted .Its so obvious what is needed
Bony and mcburnie on 15:38 - May 20 with 1184 viewsDyfnant

Bony and mcburnie on 10:31 - May 20 by PawelAbbott

He has 12,months left on his contract. We could play hardball and lose him for nothing in 12 months or we could take the suggested £4 million that he is rated at now.
He has had a decent half a season in the championship with Barnsley. If someone is willing to pay a few million for him then take it.

He’s 22. We won’t be losing him for nothing in 12 months regardless. He’ll be back up front man next season unless a significant offers made

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024