Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fab to scum? 13:43 - May 20 with 8430 viewsChief

http://www.insidewalessport.co.uk/cardiff-city-linked-with-move-for-swansea-city

Not sure whether to laugh or cry

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Fab to scum? on 21:04 - May 20 with 1608 viewsZaxx

Heard last Tuesday that Ayew had gone to Cardiff, not sure which one though, lol.
Fabz.... The boy has class, surely not...
Wherever he goes though I wish him well and thankyou. Allround ability, the best GK I've seen down the Liberty and a nice guy too.
[Post edited 20 May 2018 21:11]
Fab to scum? on 21:08 - May 20 with 1593 viewsmonmouth

Fab to scum? on 21:04 - May 20 by Zaxx

Heard last Tuesday that Ayew had gone to Cardiff, not sure which one though, lol.
Fabz.... The boy has class, surely not...
Wherever he goes though I wish him well and thankyou. Allround ability, the best GK I've seen down the Liberty and a nice guy too.
[Post edited 20 May 2018 21:11]

Please God let us inflict Ayew (A) on those c*nts.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Fab to scum? on 21:08 - May 20 with 1591 viewsDarran

Fab to scum? on 21:02 - May 20 by Private_Partz

Bit of the old inside knowledge eh? Nod nod wink wink ;-)

No not at all.
He’d probably be happy to still be in the PL next season earning more money as a number two because that’s the way players are.

Saying that if we were serious about going straight back up I’d go to him and not only scrap the relegation clause in his contract but offer him a pay rise too.

It won’t happen though.
[Post edited 20 May 2018 21:15]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fab to scum? on 21:10 - May 20 with 1583 viewsBanosswan

Fab to scum? on 21:08 - May 20 by Darran

No not at all.
He’d probably be happy to still be in the PL next season earning more money as a number two because that’s the way players are.

Saying that if we were serious about going straight back up I’d go to him and not only scrap the relegation clause in his contract but offer him a pay rise too.

It won’t happen though.

It with happen?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Fab to scum? on 21:15 - May 20 with 1554 viewsDarran

Fab to scum? on 21:10 - May 20 by Banosswan

It with happen?

Twát.

Fab to scum? on 21:16 - May 20 with 1555 viewsexhmrc1

Fab to scum? on 20:05 - May 20 by moonie

Funnily enough ,Rev man ,one of my Swansea based family posted a photo of me with a Triumph guitar around my neck,circa 1956. Pretty much choked me tbh. I remember the school we lived next to and St Michaels Church which was in the background of the photo .

I have reasonably happy memories of Manselton and still have family there but I'm happy where I am with whom . This week is going to be difficult and I ll be relieved to return home here .

Caldy is a beautiful albeit snooty village with views of the Dee ,North Sea and Welsh hills. Rafa has the most spectacular views imaginable from his home . He s lived there ever since he started at Liverpool and would never move anywhere else in the UK

is that rafa's house then. Manselton school is no more. Kids have moved into a newly built school called Burlais on Cwmbwrla Park shared with another school I think Cwmbwrla.
Fab to scum? on 21:21 - May 20 with 1524 viewsPrivate_Partz

Fab to scum? on 21:08 - May 20 by Darran

No not at all.

It won’t happen though.

Oh yeh I agree money is king. Especially at 33 with only a few years left if his career which is kinda what I was saying.
I agree about serious about getting back up. That is the way to do it. Keep your best players and improve the squad.
We won't tnough. We will gamble again and rely on Huw to wheel and deal.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Fab to scum? on 21:28 - May 20 with 1504 viewsBanosswan

Fab to scum? on 21:15 - May 20 by Darran

Twát.

Editing tw@

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Fab to scum? on 21:34 - May 20 with 1488 viewsDarran

Fab to scum? on 21:21 - May 20 by Private_Partz

Oh yeh I agree money is king. Especially at 33 with only a few years left if his career which is kinda what I was saying.
I agree about serious about getting back up. That is the way to do it. Keep your best players and improve the squad.
We won't tnough. We will gamble again and rely on Huw to wheel and deal.

Absolutely my friend. He’s 33,he’s going to the World Cup and he’s not going to be Poland’s number one anytime soon.
If we started next season with a back five of Fab,Roberts,MDV,Bartley and Olsson I’d say we’ve got a chance.
[Post edited 20 May 2018 21:43]

Fab to scum? on 21:36 - May 20 with 1486 viewscostalotta

Fab to scum? on 21:34 - May 20 by Darran

Absolutely my friend. He’s 33,he’s going to the World Cup and he’s not going to be Poland’s number one anytime soon.
If we started next season with a back five of Fab,Roberts,MDV,Bartley and Olsson I’d say we’ve got a chance.

You mean in the back 5. Who’s the other?
Fab to scum? on 21:43 - May 20 with 1465 viewsDarran

Fab to scum? on 21:36 - May 20 by costalotta

You mean in the back 5. Who’s the other?

Good spot I’ve had a few.

Fab to scum? on 21:57 - May 20 with 1427 viewsmoonie

Nah. Rafa s is worth twice that .
You can't see the house from the road
Fab to scum? on 23:31 - May 20 with 1348 viewsbuilthjack

Fab to scum? on 21:34 - May 20 by Darran

Maniere de Voir?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fab to scum? on 23:39 - May 20 with 1332 viewsDarran

Fab to scum? on 23:31 - May 20 by builthjack

Maniere de Voir?

I’ve no idea what that shit means Builthy but it’s good that you’re still learning Welsh.

Fab to scum? on 23:41 - May 20 with 1329 viewsbuilthjack

Fab to scum? on 23:39 - May 20 by Darran

I’ve no idea what that shit means Builthy but it’s good that you’re still learning Welsh.

MDV

Yes, the Urdd is in Builth very soon

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024