Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fab to scum? 13:43 - May 20 with 8434 viewsChief

http://www.insidewalessport.co.uk/cardiff-city-linked-with-move-for-swansea-city

Not sure whether to laugh or cry

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Fab to scum? on 13:46 - May 20 with 5015 viewsairedale

It would suit him well imo, not having to move out of the area.
Fab to scum? on 13:49 - May 20 with 4986 viewsthornabyswan

Fab to scum? on 13:46 - May 20 by airedale

Watford Newcastle Palace and Liverpool have all been linked as well.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Fab to scum? on 13:49 - May 20 with 4982 viewsRancid

Would be horrible but we could always sing 'Swansea reject' at him if we drew them in the cup.That would make it look like we dont care.
Fab to scum? on 13:53 - May 20 with 4947 viewsGaryjack

Fab to scum? on 13:46 - May 20 by airedale

Is very much the correct answer!
Fab to scum? on 13:56 - May 20 with 4916 viewsDr_Winston

I suspect he'll be hoping for something better than another relegation battle next season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fab to scum? on 14:08 - May 20 with 4829 viewsYossarian

Wait until Joey signs for them, that’ll make a few squeal (including me) .....but it’s what we deserve.....or more accurately what Jenkins and Morgan and Dineen and the Dutch prick deserve. Latest News is that Jenkins is full of remorse and regrets....beyond parody.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Fab to scum? on 14:10 - May 20 with 4817 viewsFireboy2

Fab to scum? on 13:56 - May 20 by Dr_Winston

I suspect he'll be hoping for something better than another relegation battle next season.

This

As neil from the young ones said

Out of the frying pan into another
Fab to scum? on 14:45 - May 20 with 4582 viewsjack2jack

Lazy journalism rears its head again, of course he will be linked with other clubs, and the proximity to where he now lives is almost perfect, if he moved to them.
Don't really think he will have the stomach for another relegation battle tbh.
It is my opinion that he'll end up with a better club than that.
Login to get fewer ads

Fab to scum? on 14:49 - May 20 with 4546 viewsmoonie

Just another " jack" earning a living in the capital.

Be nice if it was vice versa
Fab to scum? on 14:59 - May 20 with 4498 viewsbluey_the_blue

Can't see it personally.

Etheridge had a bloody good season. Be harsh to bring Fabianski in over him - we need a backup keeper more than anything.

Someone mentioned Joe Allen - would love him to join, can't see that one either.
Fab to scum? on 15:10 - May 20 with 4434 viewsoldcob

Fab to Cardiff? That's all it would take to break my little heart in two.
Fab to scum? on 15:17 - May 20 with 4385 viewsmonmouth

I wouldn’t give a solitary shit if Fab, Joe or any other player joined them.

We have made our own bed and we either lie in it and whine or we make ourselves a better one. They have earned themselves the right to try and sign any players they want to have a shot at, relegated ones or not.

Oh, and if Jenkins really is crying his crocodile tears now, trying to curry favour with supporters he has pissed on, I hope his cock shrivels up and drops off.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Fab to scum? on 15:22 - May 20 with 4360 viewsthornabyswan

Fab to scum? on 15:17 - May 20 by monmouth

We have made our own bed and we either lie in it and whine or we make ourselves a better one. They have earned themselves the right to try and sign any players they want to have a shot at, relegated ones or not.

Oh, and if Jenkins really is crying his crocodile tears now, trying to curry favour with supporters he has pissed on, I hope his cock shrivels up and drops off.

Where is this Jenkins remorse thing come from.
Strikes me as the sort who would not give a monkeys as long as his bank balance is ok.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Fab to scum? on 15:24 - May 20 with 4346 viewsmoonie

I kinda agree Mony.
We are going to have to forget our cousins for a while until we re in the same league . I've never worked out why, at Anfield, old traff,Emirates,Etihad and Goodison ,we re still blurting out Cardiff drivel.

Fook them

We need to look to ourselves . Their success hurts as does our demise but we ve got to get over it and front up not lie down or look inwards
Fab to scum? on 15:33 - May 20 with 4290 viewsDarran

Fab to scum? on 15:24 - May 20 by moonie

I kinda agree Mony.
We are going to have to forget our cousins for a while until we re in the same league . I've never worked out why, at Anfield, old traff,Emirates,Etihad and Goodison ,we re still blurting out Cardiff drivel.

Fook them

We need to look to ourselves . Their success hurts as does our demise but we ve got to get over it and front up not lie down or look inwards

‘I've never worked out why, at Anfield, old traff,Emirates,Etihad and Goodison ,we re still blurting out Cardiff drivel”

Well at least you don’t blurt out any Cardiff drivel at Anfield, old traff,Emirates,Etihad and Goodison eh?

Fuçking hell the dullest cùnt on the inter web.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fab to scum? on 15:36 - May 20 with 4281 viewsGowerjack

Fab to scum? on 15:17 - May 20 by monmouth

Can the mods make this excellent post a sticky.

Just so we can refer the hard of thinking back to it every time Cardiff City are linked with or purchase a player.

Thank you.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Fab to scum? on 15:43 - May 20 with 4232 viewsexhmrc1

i cannot see this happening. The Swans will want a sizeable fee which Tan isnt prepared to pay after the last time. Also going there wont help his international ambitions. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go abroad to a side with European football. Could possibly follow Wenger.
Fab to scum? on 15:49 - May 20 with 4188 viewsdickythorpe

He'd want.to be at.an established PL side like we were.when he joined us.
Fab to scum? on 16:10 - May 20 with 4090 viewsmax936

Fab to scum? on 14:08 - May 20 by Yossarian

Wait until Joey signs for them, that’ll make a few squeal (including me) .....but it’s what we deserve.....or more accurately what Jenkins and Morgan and Dineen and the Dutch prick deserve. Latest News is that Jenkins is full of remorse and regrets....beyond parody.

Full of remorse whilst he relaxes in his new swimming pool and life of luxury you mean.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fab to scum? on 16:28 - May 20 with 3967 viewsmoonie

...but one with whom you are clearly obsessed .
Proof? Every post I make make leaves to you butting in with irrelevant filth just to provoke and prolong your pitiful tirade of insults.

Put me on ignore. I dare you man to man ,if not for me but for the poor feckers having to trudge through your sewerage .

Res called you out as being a vile ,despicable individual over your Kevin Austin debacle for which you show no remorse nor any inclination to apologise or seek contrition

Thick me? You re deluded . Having a 100 grand car yet calling yourself working class ,now that s thick .
Fab to scum? on 16:44 - May 20 with 3879 viewsAmbergambler

If Fab goes to them for the next season, they then go down, we go back up and he comes back
Fab to scum? on 16:53 - May 20 with 3825 viewsthornabyswan

Fab to scum? on 16:44 - May 20 by Ambergambler

If Fab goes to them for the next season, they then go down, we go back up and he comes back

Are we still singing mind the gap next season stupid fukcing song anyway

Fab to scum? on 16:53 - May 20 with 3816 viewsDarran

Fab to scum? on 16:28 - May 20 by moonie

...but one with whom you are clearly obsessed .
Proof? Every post I make make leaves to you butting in with irrelevant filth just to provoke and prolong your pitiful tirade of insults.

Put me on ignore. I dare you man to man ,if not for me but for the poor feckers having to trudge through your sewerage .

Res called you out as being a vile ,despicable individual over your Kevin Austin debacle for which you show no remorse nor any inclination to apologise or seek contrition

Thick me? You re deluded . Having a 100 grand car yet calling yourself working class ,now that s thick .

You’re scum in denial. Fuçk off!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fab to scum? on 17:45 - May 20 with 3589 viewsFireboy2

Fab to scum? on 16:44 - May 20 by Ambergambler

Love your pma amber
Fab to scum? on 18:00 - May 20 with 3518 viewssainthelens

He'll be out with a back strain before Xmas..constantly bending down to get the ball outa the net will be tough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024