Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why? 14:18 - May 20 with 1889 viewsCountyJim

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44186998

Why kill the animal it's not his fault is it Ffs it's a wild animal
Why? on 14:38 - May 20 with 1828 viewsN_T_J

The reason they kill cats once they attack humans is because they will keep killing humans once they get a taste for human flesh. (I read something on it before)
Why? on 15:54 - May 20 with 1776 viewsHighjack

Why? on 14:38 - May 20 by N_T_J

The reason they kill cats once they attack humans is because they will keep killing humans once they get a taste for human flesh. (I read something on it before)

Yep they do the same with tigers in Asia.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why? on 17:31 - May 20 with 1703 viewslonglostjack

Why? on 15:54 - May 20 by Highjack

Yep they do the same with tigers in Asia.

And Hamsters

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Why? (n/t) on 17:42 - May 20 with 1677 viewsN_T_J

Why? on 17:31 - May 20 by longlostjack

And Hamsters

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👌
[Post edited 20 May 2018 17:43]
Why? on 18:43 - May 20 with 1627 viewsLeonWasGod

Why? on 17:31 - May 20 by longlostjack

And Hamsters

That’s probably true. I saw a programme once about a rabbit that had gone ferral. It had nasty big pointy teeth and everything.
Why? on 21:14 - May 20 with 1501 viewsBanosswan

Why? on 18:43 - May 20 by LeonWasGod

That’s probably true. I saw a programme once about a rabbit that had gone ferral. It had nasty big pointy teeth and everything.

The rabbit of Caerbannog?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Why? on 22:04 - May 20 with 1459 viewsDyfnant

Much like dogs with sheep, only cure’s a bullet

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Why? on 22:28 - May 20 with 1442 viewsmax936

I agree with this, the Cougar is a voracious hunter/killer and probably moreso than another big cat, anything that's easier to hunt and kill they'll prey on and Humans fall into that category. As seemingly unfortunate this killing was it had to be done, otherwise this particular Cougar would have killed more Humans.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Why? on 04:14 - May 21 with 1385 viewsphact0rri

This is the reason they tend to give anytime any animal attacks a human (they get a taste for human flesh will continue attacking humans) and mind this is regardless if animal is actually a meat-eater or not. And of course the science doesn't back up this idea that if an animal tastes human blood that it becomes a man-eater. Quite the opposite really.

What we know is, yes some predetors like Big cats can in fact get a taste for human blood, which relates to the excessive salt content in it, from what I've read. however prefering one type of meat and going after it in exlcusion of all others is not normal, and infact highly unusual. I mean most predetors in the wild would need to have human meat a few times to even build the link between that meat they are keen on and the prey to go after against all others.

Most of these theories regarding "serial killing animals" are quite based on statistics and based not on individual animal habits. Lions for example kill more humans than any other creature, there for they must like humans instead of normal prey. when study show us that lions usually eat human to supplement the meat of other prey that has been thinning due to human hunting.

RESOURCE LINKS:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/49734403/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/some-anim
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-eater
https://animals.howstuffworks.com/mammals/man-eating-lion1.htm

Btw if any of my info is questionable to you, please give me more stuff to read. I'm very interested in this particular subject as it is quite fasinating. But over all I see the killing of animals who have attacked humans as punishment for it. The "oh they will do it again" is more of a way to make people feel better about the inhumanity of what they are doing. people feel better if there is a reason... even if its a blatent lie.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Why? on 18:02 - May 21 with 1246 viewsNogginthenog

We cannot read the mind of animals so I think this is more about supposition on the part of humans who usually think they know it all. This is an opportunistic predatory animal that could well have been starving or had young to feed.
Why? on 10:17 - May 22 with 1182 viewsHighjack

Why? on 04:14 - May 21 by phact0rri

This is the reason they tend to give anytime any animal attacks a human (they get a taste for human flesh will continue attacking humans) and mind this is regardless if animal is actually a meat-eater or not. And of course the science doesn't back up this idea that if an animal tastes human blood that it becomes a man-eater. Quite the opposite really.

What we know is, yes some predetors like Big cats can in fact get a taste for human blood, which relates to the excessive salt content in it, from what I've read. however prefering one type of meat and going after it in exlcusion of all others is not normal, and infact highly unusual. I mean most predetors in the wild would need to have human meat a few times to even build the link between that meat they are keen on and the prey to go after against all others.

Most of these theories regarding "serial killing animals" are quite based on statistics and based not on individual animal habits. Lions for example kill more humans than any other creature, there for they must like humans instead of normal prey. when study show us that lions usually eat human to supplement the meat of other prey that has been thinning due to human hunting.

RESOURCE LINKS:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/49734403/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/some-anim
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-eater
https://animals.howstuffworks.com/mammals/man-eating-lion1.htm

Btw if any of my info is questionable to you, please give me more stuff to read. I'm very interested in this particular subject as it is quite fasinating. But over all I see the killing of animals who have attacked humans as punishment for it. The "oh they will do it again" is more of a way to make people feel better about the inhumanity of what they are doing. people feel better if there is a reason... even if its a blatent lie.

Yeah most animals are very shy of humans (even the big scary animals) because they aren’t stupid and know we are the most dangerous killers that have ever walked the planet. They see us as predators and predators generally don’t hunt each other. When animals attack people it’s either because they feel threatened or they are absolutely desperate. It’s not a question of getting used to human blood, in killing a human that natural fear of people is diminished which makes it more dangerous.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Why? on 10:21 - May 22 with 1176 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It's time for the cougars of America to invoke the second amendment and take up arms.

(This one's on a plate, someone tap it in please).

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Why? on 10:43 - May 22 with 1156 viewsHighjack

Why? on 10:21 - May 22 by Joe_bradshaw

It's time for the cougars of America to invoke the second amendment and take up arms.

(This one's on a plate, someone tap it in please).

Do you mean the animal or older ladies who shag young blokes?

Why? on 11:07 - May 22 with 1143 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Why? on 10:43 - May 22 by Highjack

Do you mean the animal or older ladies who shag young blokes?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024