Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wirral 20:01 - May 20 with 5216 viewsGowerjack

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Wirral on 20:07 - May 20 with 3227 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Wirral on 20:14 - May 20 with 3213 viewsmoonie

Ste.

As we speak, poster from Cimla has his hand on his cock having been stimulated by your text

I'm a Jack, born bred and will die as such

Wherever you live ,it matters not. It matters not ,also, if youngivecthe old girl a narrative slap.

Worst thing about here is the soil. We live on the coast but have clay soil ,very heavy. My daughter s house ,on what passes for a hill, is also clay ridden. Dismantled her garden pond today and we re still shattered .All heavy clay crap soil .

Seem to recall our Home in Killay had good ,fine soil. My dad loved his garden dearly.

Happy memories
The Wirral on 20:17 - May 20 with 3206 viewsGowerjack

The Wirral on 20:14 - May 20 by moonie

Ste.

As we speak, poster from Cimla has his hand on his cock having been stimulated by your text

Wherever you live ,it matters not. It matters not ,also, if youngivecthe old girl a narrative slap.

Worst thing about here is the soil. We live on the coast but have clay soil ,very heavy. My daughter s house ,on what passes for a hill, is also clay ridden. Dismantled her garden pond today and we re still shattered .All heavy clay crap soil .

Seem to recall our Home in Killay had good ,fine soil. My dad loved his garden dearly.

Happy memories

Lots of well rotted compost my friend

Plastic since 1974

The Wirral on 20:56 - May 20 with 3136 viewsmoonie

Horse shite
The Wirral on 21:13 - May 20 with 3095 viewsBanosswan

The Wirral on 20:56 - May 20 by moonie

Horse shite

Lots of horses on the wirral

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Wirral on 21:16 - May 20 with 3074 viewsDarran

The Wirral on 21:13 - May 20 by Banosswan

Lots of horses on the wirral

Lots of shite too.

The Wirral on 21:24 - May 20 with 3056 viewsJack_Meoff

The Wirral on 20:14 - May 20 by moonie

Ste.

Happy memories

Raised beds are the way forward mate - fill with decent soil/compost as GJ said. Bark on the paths, jobs a good 'un.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:53 - May 20 with 3005 viewsmoonie

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 21:54 - May 20 with 2996 viewsLord_Bony

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:53 - May 20 by moonie

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 21:55 - May 20 with 2982 viewsjack2jack

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 21:54 - May 20 by Lord_Bony

Enough said 👍
The Wirral on 21:56 - May 20 with 2981 viewsmoonie

We ve got stables almost surrounding us as we re on the edge of farmland. We can collect as Manch manure as we want but I'm not keen on horse shite in the vehicle

Arrogant horse riders mean queues on the lanes very common . Horses and cars don't mix well
(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 21:59 - May 20 with 2971 viewsLord_Bony

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 21:55 - May 20 by jack2jack

Enough said 👍

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Wirral on 22:10 - May 20 with 2939 viewsGowerjack

The Wirral on 21:24 - May 20 by Jack_Meoff

Raised beds are the way forward mate - fill with decent soil/compost as GJ said. Bark on the paths, jobs a good 'un.

I did that about 10 years ago.

Twice the yield for half the work.

Plastic since 1974

The Wirral on 22:33 - May 20 with 2893 viewsJack_Meoff

The Wirral on 22:10 - May 20 by Gowerjack

I did that about 10 years ago.

Twice the yield for half the work.

It's well worth the effort eh. Recently finished my twelfth and final bed up the allotment, membraned the paths, just need to do some tidying and lay some more bark. I swear man, cheesy as it sounds, gardening is good for the soul. Or at least mine. I love it up there, surrounded by green, birds singing, getting your hands dirty. Connecting back with nature in an increasingly materialistic society. Love this time of year as fruits of labour start to grow, f*cking magic!

I've had a wine or two and am acutely aware of what a soppy tw*t I sound...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Wirral on 22:40 - May 20 with 2870 viewsDarran

The Wirral on 22:33 - May 20 by Jack_Meoff

It's well worth the effort eh. Recently finished my twelfth and final bed up the allotment, membraned the paths, just need to do some tidying and lay some more bark. I swear man, cheesy as it sounds, gardening is good for the soul. Or at least mine. I love it up there, surrounded by green, birds singing, getting your hands dirty. Connecting back with nature in an increasingly materialistic society. Love this time of year as fruits of labour start to grow, f*cking magic!

I've had a wine or two and am acutely aware of what a soppy tw*t I sound...

I love nurturing my plants.

The Wirral on 22:51 - May 20 with 2863 viewsTheResurrection

They're all mutton dressed as lamb there.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Wirral on 09:04 - May 21 with 2677 viewsmoonie

The Res contributing to this thread has me all warm inside and it's not piss in my pants either.

Back on track , it is a fact many areas where houses on built on good soil have it taken away leaving just clay.

Missus and I am still aching from emptying a pond, saving the frogs,taking them to the brook ,and then filling in the feckn big hole again .
The Wirral on 09:30 - May 21 with 2648 viewsexhmrc1

The Wirral on 09:04 - May 21 by moonie

The Res contributing to this thread has me all warm inside and it's not piss in my pants either.

Back on track , it is a fact many areas where houses on built on good soil have it taken away leaving just clay.

Missus and I am still aching from emptying a pond, saving the frogs,taking them to the brook ,and then filling in the feckn big hole again .

what is more important is did you pass the Wirral exam
The Wirral on 10:01 - May 21 with 2628 viewsmoonie

Manselton s hool,I seem to recall, was covered in scaffolding ,or so it appeared, last time I was home and driving in Townhillw

17 correct so could do better

Bit of fun anyway
[Post edited 21 May 2018 10:08]
The Wirral on 10:23 - May 21 with 2607 viewsexhmrc1

The Wirral on 10:01 - May 21 by moonie

Manselton s hool,I seem to recall, was covered in scaffolding ,or so it appeared, last time I was home and driving in Townhillw

17 correct so could do better

Bit of fun anyway
[Post edited 21 May 2018 10:08]

you will be expelled to Liverpool as a failure
The Wirral on 11:44 - May 21 with 2562 viewsmoonie

Lol

We might be moving next year .Having our house valued today to assess our future bearing in mind possible future mobi,it's problems . We ve very active at the moment but things can change dramatically in our lives .

I lived in a bungalow my dad built but it was too small for a growing family. Not his smartest move . I never thought I d ever consider living in a bungalow ever again
[Post edited 21 May 2018 11:45]
The Wirral on 12:11 - May 21 with 2540 viewsexhmrc1

The Wirral on 11:44 - May 21 by moonie

Lol

We might be moving next year .Having our house valued today to assess our future bearing in mind possible future mobi,it's problems . We ve very active at the moment but things can change dramatically in our lives .

I lived in a bungalow my dad built but it was too small for a growing family. Not his smartest move . I never thought I d ever consider living in a bungalow ever again
[Post edited 21 May 2018 11:45]

getting deported possibly to wales bungalow in neath suburb of cimla. Seriously good luck on your move. as we get older health considerations are paramount and things like being on the flat near transport links and amenities become more important. also being in a bungalow will help should illness occur.
The Wirral on 12:31 - May 21 with 2502 viewsmoonie

Lol.not sure I d be accepted into the cimla community ,somehow.
The Wirral on 13:11 - May 21 with 2440 viewsdickythorpe

The Wirral on 12:31 - May 21 by moonie

Lol.not sure I d be accepted into the cimla community ,somehow.

Bungalows are damp in winter. Pain in the arse.
The Wirral on 13:57 - May 21 with 2397 viewsProfessor

only got 11-just as well the 1st April 1974 creation of Wirral as a metropolitan borough put Neston in Cheshire not Wirral. Even if it was the largest Wirral town until the mid-19th century
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024