Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least Tom Carroll is staying 20:04 - May 20 with 6854 viewsSwansea93

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/we-must-reflect-and-rebuild

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:06 - May 20 with 3722 viewsmoonie

Shite .bad news
At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:13 - May 20 with 3663 viewsFireboy2

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:06 - May 20 by moonie

Shite .bad news

This
At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:14 - May 20 with 3648 viewsLoyal

Fair play to the lad, at least he is showing some loyalty.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:17 - May 20 with 3621 viewscostalotta

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:14 - May 20 by Loyal

Hopefully he can do well in FLC and get some confidence. I’m sure under the manager and the team playing the right style he will find his feet and offer a lot more consistency than he has.
At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:19 - May 20 with 3601 viewslonglostjack

Well he had a decent game against Stoke. Confidence thing I think. Too often played the safe pass. Needs to start bossing the game.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:21 - May 20 with 3577 viewsmax936

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:14 - May 20 by Loyal

Innit, getting on his case isn't doing him or us anygood.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:23 - May 20 with 3556 viewsomarjack

Decent back-up choice from the bench in the Championship..better than losing him all together and having to rely on Grimes or Fulton or worse instead..
[Post edited 20 May 2018 20:24]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:26 - May 20 with 3522 viewsmax936

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:23 - May 20 by omarjack

Decent back-up choice from the bench in the Championship..better than losing him all together and having to rely on Grimes or Fulton or worse instead..
[Post edited 20 May 2018 20:24]

Fulton isn't a bad player, he's played well enough in most games he's appeared in, for me at least.

Login to get fewer ads

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:26 - May 20 with 3524 viewsjasper_T

Always nice to hear what a player "reckons".
At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:29 - May 20 with 3499 viewsjack2jack

Lot of folk said only good enough for the Championship or worse, we'll find out soon enough.
Give the lad a break FFS.
At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:34 - May 20 with 3451 viewsPrivate_Partz

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:21 - May 20 by max936

Innit, getting on his case isn't doing him or us anygood.

I agree. It was not Tom's fault he was part of a poor and imbalanced squad. I bet he would have had a much better season in a balanced team with competition for each place.
Our bench was so weak the team almost picked itself.
Not sure his decision was based entirely on loyalty though. I think he knows he has to knuckle down and try and rebuild his reputation. He is young enough to progress.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:37 - May 20 with 3429 viewsDr_Winston

He's not lacking in ability. The first season he was here he did reasonably well. For whatever reason last time around he had an absolute stinker from start to finish. Don't think us setting up so negatively in most games helped, but he has to take some responsibility too.

Seems like the kind of player who needs a manager who will put an arm round him if needs be.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:41 - May 20 with 3388 viewswestwalesed

He looks physically slight to me, I do worry he'll get bullied somewhat in the Championship.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:50 - May 20 with 3326 viewscentrestandswan

Didn't make it with better players around him at Spurs can't see him doing any better next season in a lower league, too slight , passing not brilliant and tackling on a par with KI. I hope he does well can't see it myself.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:52 - May 20 with 3314 viewsmonmouth

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:41 - May 20 by westwalesed

He looks physically slight to me, I do worry he'll get bullied somewhat in the Championship.

He'll be absolutely fine in the Championship. I just hope we are paying him Championship wages. Laugh all you want, but I'd put half a crown on him being our player of the season next year. A season or two in the Championship is probably exactly what he personally needed.

Unless Routs gets it, obviously.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:55 - May 20 with 3286 viewsJack11

The only youth player pochettino has sold, unless I’m mistaken. Says it all really. Not good enough and has reached his full ability. He is a nothing type player. Does not score, assist, tackle, dictate tempo, break up play, hasn’t got a great engine, hasn’t got pace, isn’t physical, doesn’t have variety in his passing range. Apart from that he’s quality.
At least Tom Carroll is staying on 21:00 - May 20 with 3260 viewstheloneranger

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:55 - May 20 by Jack11

The only youth player pochettino has sold, unless I’m mistaken. Says it all really. Not good enough and has reached his full ability. He is a nothing type player. Does not score, assist, tackle, dictate tempo, break up play, hasn’t got a great engine, hasn’t got pace, isn’t physical, doesn’t have variety in his passing range. Apart from that he’s quality.

Alex Pritchard

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 21:03 - May 20 with 3242 viewsJack11

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 21:00 - May 20 by theloneranger

Alex Pritchard

And Ryan Mason but I stand by the other bit!
At least Tom Carroll is staying on 21:05 - May 20 with 3222 viewsPrivate_Partz

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:55 - May 20 by Jack11

Have an up arrow for making me laugh :-))

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 21:09 - May 20 with 3183 viewsJack11

Ha ha thanks PP! The thing is he doesn’t need all those attributes to be a good player. Kante is one of the best players in the league, he has maybe 2 of those. Superb engine and breaks up play. Come on Tom Thumb! Surprise me next season and make me eat my words, I’d happily admit I was wrong.
At least Tom Carroll is staying on 21:09 - May 20 with 3182 viewsFireboy2

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:41 - May 20 by westwalesed

Aye hes weak as p!ss and will definitely get bullied next season

You watch him ram my words down my throat
At least Tom Carroll is staying on 21:10 - May 20 with 3178 viewsItchySphincter

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:37 - May 20 by Dr_Winston

He's not lacking in ability. The first season he was here he did reasonably well. For whatever reason last time around he had an absolute stinker from start to finish. Don't think us setting up so negatively in most games helped, but he has to take some responsibility too.

Seems like the kind of player who needs a manager who will put an arm round him if needs be.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Clement destroyed him with his negative instructions, never recovered, but he's not that good at the heavy lifting anyway. Suffered the most from losing Fer. Very much like Ki but without the misplaced affection from 'fans'.
[Post edited 20 May 2018 21:17]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 21:21 - May 20 with 3109 viewsjasper_T

He'll get more time on the ball and more options ahead of him in a lower quality league where we're not setting up ultra defensive every week. If he gets bullied it won't be due to his size but his ability.
At least Tom Carroll is staying on 21:50 - May 20 with 2939 viewsthornabyswan

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 20:29 - May 20 by jack2jack

Lot of folk said only good enough for the Championship or worse, we'll find out soon enough.
Give the lad a break FFS.

I think he will do well in the Championship.
Did very well when he first signed

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

At least Tom Carroll is staying on 21:58 - May 20 with 2879 viewsmax936

Just watched Iniesta's final game for Barca, what a player never overly physical but had everything else, young Tom should watch video's of him, won't ever reach Iniesta's quality but could surely pick snit bits up to help his game.

Great goal by Courtinho to win the game too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024