Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? 05:40 - May 21 with 3025 viewsBobby_Fischer

Hmmmm?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 06:32 - May 21 with 2557 viewsChief

By the fact that the Yanks have admitted to keeping the trust in the dark during the sale,bill say no on this one. Next question

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 12:17 - May 21 with 2274 viewsQJumpingJack

The Trust have a detailed account of timings in this statement from last December.

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/12/31/detailed-trust-response-to-huw-jenkins-i
Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 16:30 - May 21 with 2126 viewsBobby_Fischer

They held a forum with the Americans where it was stated they met in March 2016?

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 18:10 - May 21 with 2035 viewsdobjack2

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 16:30 - May 21 by Bobby_Fischer

They held a forum with the Americans where it was stated they met in March 2016?

Who are “they” and who stated that the meeting took place?
Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 03:12 - May 22 with 1851 viewswobbly

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 16:30 - May 21 by Bobby_Fischer

You’re mixing up with Huw Jenkins, who claimed that the trust met with the Americans after the Villa game in mid March. It’s in the link above.

That will be the same demonstrably honest, transparent, truthful Huw Jenkins who all have agreed deliberately excluded the supporters of the football club he purports to support himself from the negotiations.

If HJ told me the sun will came up this morning, I would still go to the window to check.
Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 06:42 - May 22 with 1784 viewsBobby_Fischer

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 18:10 - May 21 by dobjack2

Who are “they” and who stated that the meeting took place?

The Trust Board?

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 06:43 - May 22 with 1782 viewsdobjack2

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 06:42 - May 22 by Bobby_Fischer

The Trust Board?

Who on the trust board did they meet and who on the trust board stated they had met?
Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 07:31 - May 22 with 1745 viewsBobby_Fischer

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 06:43 - May 22 by dobjack2

Who on the trust board did they meet and who on the trust board stated they had met?

This is what I'm asking? If they didn't why didn't they say anything when "Jas and Steve" stated it at the meeting?

Login to get fewer ads

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 07:47 - May 22 with 1732 viewsNeathJack

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 07:31 - May 22 by Bobby_Fischer

This is what I'm asking? If they didn't why didn't they say anything when "Jas and Steve" stated it at the meeting?

They met members of the Trust in the March but at no point did they mention that they were actually in talks with the other shareholders to purchase a stake in the club.

You're conflating "met" with "had a meeting with".

This is all well documented if you care to do your research instead of stirring sh1t.
Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 07:53 - May 22 with 1717 viewsBobby_Fischer

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 07:47 - May 22 by NeathJack

They met members of the Trust in the March but at no point did they mention that they were actually in talks with the other shareholders to purchase a stake in the club.

You're conflating "met" with "had a meeting with".

This is all well documented if you care to do your research instead of stirring sh1t.

What was the meeting about?

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 08:02 - May 22 with 1696 viewsNeathJack

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 07:53 - May 22 by Bobby_Fischer

What was the meeting about?

Can you read?
Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 08:11 - May 22 with 1681 viewsBobby_Fischer

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 08:02 - May 22 by NeathJack

Can you read?

Where do you say what the meeting was about?

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 08:46 - May 22 with 1636 viewsNeathJack

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 08:11 - May 22 by Bobby_Fischer

Where do you say what the meeting was about?

Where did I say there was a meeting?
Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 08:48 - May 22 with 1628 viewsBobby_Fischer

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 08:46 - May 22 by NeathJack

Where did I say there was a meeting?

So if there was no meeting why did the trust not correct them in the forum? Paul?

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 09:54 - May 22 with 1579 viewschad

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 08:48 - May 22 by Bobby_Fischer

So if there was no meeting why did the trust not correct them in the forum? Paul?

I imagine for the same reason that the Trust Chair told us upfront at that meeting, not to discuss the sale! Thank goodness a number of us ignored that directive and questioned them on their behaviour, drawing out on record for e.g. admission of deliberately omitting the Trust from negotiations etc.

I also imagine for the same reason that although sat directly next to Jason they never questioned him when (according to their later version of events) he openly lied when I repeatedly questioned him on his knowledge of the Shareholder Agreement.

Jason also said at that meeting (1:04:30) that once we were involved we were asked if we were interested in selling our shares. I still do not know if (from the Trusts version of events) that was actually true and what if any our response was.

I (amongst others) clearly told our new owners straight to their faces at that meeting that we could not trust them and why. From the applause I assume many agreed with me. It is a shame it took our Trust Chair several more months to come to the same obvious conclusion, but better late than never. Sad it was after strongly pushing the poor deal at the expense of censorship and at the pre vote meeting publicly belittling the sound and serious concerns brought up by others; and openly verbally attacking me at that meeting when I mentioned in passing that I could not raise on the Trust Chair’s website, the concerns about the deal that i was raising at the meeting, because of repeated summary bannings.

Still we watch our 21m (hard earned by supporters, to protect the future of professional football in Swansea) circling the drain
Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 10:06 - May 22 with 1566 viewsBobby_Fischer

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 09:54 - May 22 by chad

I imagine for the same reason that the Trust Chair told us upfront at that meeting, not to discuss the sale! Thank goodness a number of us ignored that directive and questioned them on their behaviour, drawing out on record for e.g. admission of deliberately omitting the Trust from negotiations etc.

I also imagine for the same reason that although sat directly next to Jason they never questioned him when (according to their later version of events) he openly lied when I repeatedly questioned him on his knowledge of the Shareholder Agreement.

Jason also said at that meeting (1:04:30) that once we were involved we were asked if we were interested in selling our shares. I still do not know if (from the Trusts version of events) that was actually true and what if any our response was.

I (amongst others) clearly told our new owners straight to their faces at that meeting that we could not trust them and why. From the applause I assume many agreed with me. It is a shame it took our Trust Chair several more months to come to the same obvious conclusion, but better late than never. Sad it was after strongly pushing the poor deal at the expense of censorship and at the pre vote meeting publicly belittling the sound and serious concerns brought up by others; and openly verbally attacking me at that meeting when I mentioned in passing that I could not raise on the Trust Chair’s website, the concerns about the deal that i was raising at the meeting, because of repeated summary bannings.

Still we watch our 21m (hard earned by supporters, to protect the future of professional football in Swansea) circling the drain

Who was the trust chair?

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 10:17 - May 22 with 1550 viewsGlyn1

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 10:06 - May 22 by Bobby_Fischer

Who was the trust chair?

Can you write more than one sentence at a time?

*(The game is to answer a single-sentence question with another single-sentence question that's relevant. You lose if you can't do so.)
[Post edited 22 May 2018 10:25]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 10:31 - May 22 with 1525 viewschad

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 10:06 - May 22 by Bobby_Fischer

Who was the trust chair?

I think that is a rhetorical question, but for the avoidance of doubt, at that time it was the same person who called you I believe the phrase was an ‘absolute c*nt’ on this website very recently

He obviously shares his low regard for female genitalia with his pal who was previously allowed to hound virtually my every polite post with similar abuse
Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 10:35 - May 22 with 1515 viewsDarran

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 10:31 - May 22 by chad

I think that is a rhetorical question, but for the avoidance of doubt, at that time it was the same person who called you I believe the phrase was an ‘absolute c*nt’ on this website very recently

He obviously shares his low regard for female genitalia with his pal who was previously allowed to hound virtually my every polite post with similar abuse

Not to worry you can correct it all when you stand at the next Trust elections eh?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 11:34 - May 22 with 1458 viewsNeathJack

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 08:48 - May 22 by Bobby_Fischer

Because there wasn't a meeting in March as far as I'm aware.

Please understand the difference between "met representatives if the Trust" and "had a meeting with representatives of the Trust"
Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 12:54 - May 22 with 1397 viewsBobby_Fischer

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 11:34 - May 22 by NeathJack

Please understand the difference between "met representatives if the Trust" and "had a meeting with representatives of the Trust"

Haha

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 12:54 - May 22 with 1396 viewsBobby_Fischer

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 10:31 - May 22 by chad

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 13:13 - May 22 with 1355 viewsNeath_Jack

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 11:34 - May 22 by NeathJack

A genuine question (not that i'm interested enough to research it mind), how were the two parties introduced? What were the Americans described as, e.g. potential investors, business men, stateside Jacks etc?

I suppose the devil is in the detail.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 13:14 - May 22 with 1351 viewsBobby_Fischer

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 13:13 - May 22 by Neath_Jack

A genuine question (not that i'm interested enough to research it mind), how were the two parties introduced? What were the Americans described as, e.g. potential investors, business men, stateside Jacks etc?

I suppose the devil is in the detail.

Good question.

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 13:17 - May 22 with 1344 viewsBobby_Fischer

Is it true the Americans met with The Trust in March 2016? on 12:54 - May 22 by Bobby_Fischer

When the truth comes out...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024