Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jaap Stam 12:13 - May 21 with 2920 viewsSWAND

Surely not.
Jaap Stam on 12:17 - May 21 with 2889 viewsItchySphincter

It's being discussed.

Why not?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jaap Stam on 12:17 - May 21 with 2882 views34dfgdf54

Heard he is favourite.

Wouldn't surprise me if I'm being honest. Same sort of style as Paul Clement and Carlos so won't be any major change in regards style of play if his Reading days are anything to go by.
Jaap Stam on 12:19 - May 21 with 2857 viewsPintado

But Carlos was released because they wanted to change the style of play, I think this is just paper talk. Still think Potter is the no1 choice

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Jaap Stam on 12:19 - May 21 with 2855 viewsomarjack

Jaap Stam on 12:17 - May 21 by 34dfgdf54

Heard he is favourite.

Wouldn't surprise me if I'm being honest. Same sort of style as Paul Clement and Carlos so won't be any major change in regards style of play if his Reading days are anything to go by.

Then why on earth did we sack Carlos then? To replace him with a manager who plays the same negative sh!t football,who almost dragged Reading to League One? ffs
[Post edited 21 May 2018 12:20]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Jaap Stam on 12:23 - May 21 with 2817 viewsSWAND

Jaap Stam on 12:19 - May 21 by omarjack

Then why on earth did we sack Carlos then? To replace him with a manager who plays the same negative sh!t football,who almost dragged Reading to League One? ffs
[Post edited 21 May 2018 12:20]

This.
We are crying out for a manager who get us back to the "Swansea way" but are looking at someone who plays negative football.
Jaap Stam on 12:24 - May 21 with 2804 viewsLandore_Jack

Jaap Stam on 12:17 - May 21 by ItchySphincter

It's being discussed.

Why not?

Because he struggled at Reading last season?

#backtojack

Jaap Stam on 12:26 - May 21 with 2775 viewsandypitt56

Jaap Stam on 12:24 - May 21 by Landore_Jack

Because he struggled at Reading last season?

Didnt brenden also struggle at reading? plus their squad is woeful, however not saying we should appoint him. My choice is potter, ostersunds played some great football in the europa league, plus he is used to working on a tight budget.
Jaap Stam on 12:32 - May 21 with 2727 viewsjack247

Jaap Stam on 12:17 - May 21 by 34dfgdf54

Heard he is favourite.

The issue with that is Clement and Carlos’ style is aimed at being hard to break down and scraping out 40 points a season. I was kind of ok with that if it kept us in the PL, but if we want to go back up, we are going to have to put more emphasis on winning games.

I know Cardiff managed it, but not many teams go up playing percentage football.
Login to get fewer ads

Jaap Stam on 12:46 - May 21 with 2585 viewsSWAND

Jaap Stam on 12:26 - May 21 by andypitt56

Didnt brenden also struggle at reading? plus their squad is woeful, however not saying we should appoint him. My choice is potter, ostersunds played some great football in the europa league, plus he is used to working on a tight budget.

Yeah, out of all the names linked my favourite would be Potter. Comes here with his own style plus like you've said, he's worked on a very tight budget.

For me he's exactly what we need. Not someone who has recently been sacked by reading who doesn't seem to have any sort of playing style.
Jaap Stam on 13:10 - May 21 with 2401 viewsLoyal

Apparently he knows a decent winger, black lad.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jaap Stam on 13:13 - May 21 with 2379 viewsKGriz16

Just speculation. The media still thinks Coleman is favourite. Throwing names at it, trying to get the betting going..
Jaap Stam on 13:27 - May 21 with 2316 viewsomarjack

Jaap Stam on 13:10 - May 21 by Loyal

Apparently he knows a decent winger, black lad.

Did we sell that lad for 1.5 m last summer?

Jaap Stam on 13:33 - May 21 with 2284 viewsHeadmaster

He led Reading to the play-offs in his first season, but it went badly wrong after that. He says he likes possession-based attacking football although the Reading fans say otherwise.
Jaap Stam on 13:35 - May 21 with 2258 viewsomarjack

Jaap Stam on 13:33 - May 21 by Headmaster

He led Reading to the play-offs in his first season, but it went badly wrong after that. He says he likes possession-based attacking football although the Reading fans say otherwise.

No manager in the world would admit their football is sh!t now would they?

Jaap Stam on 13:47 - May 21 with 2181 viewsTheKirkyLife

One good season in the play-offs followed by a season threatening relegation.

Sounds like Carlos.
Jaap Stam on 13:49 - May 21 with 2171 viewsmajorraglan

Jaap Stam on 13:13 - May 21 by KGriz16

Just speculation. The media still thinks Coleman is favourite. Throwing names at it, trying to get the betting going..

Wouldn’t want Stam or Coleman TBH.
Jaap Stam on 13:50 - May 21 with 2161 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The way that a Manager would "like his team to play" and what his players are actually capable of can be worlds apart.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024