Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men 13:23 - May 21 with 2864 viewsattila_the_hun

http://www.ospreysrugby.com/News/Article/52181

"I'm Free"

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 13:53 - May 21 with 2797 viewstheloneranger

6' 2" and 21 stone

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 14:17 - May 21 with 2763 viewsRancid

Bloody hell

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 18:10 - May 21 with 2569 viewsmax936

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 13:53 - May 21 by theloneranger

6' 2" and 21 stone

Big lad in he

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 18:32 - May 21 with 2532 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 18:10 - May 21 by max936

Big lad in he

Can he play rugby though? The ospreys need a clear out. Some real dross in th squad.......sounds familiar!!!
Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 18:44 - May 21 with 2518 viewsJonathans_coat

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 14:17 - May 21 by Rancid

Bloody hell

Winger is he?
Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 18:46 - May 21 with 2509 viewsmax936

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 18:32 - May 21 by dickythorpe

Can he play rugby though? The ospreys need a clear out. Some real dross in th squad.......sounds familiar!!!

He's got big shoes to fill after Arhip, he was very good yesterday as was the scrum which struggled once he went off, Ospreys were a massive disappointment yesterday looked ok first half where they should have put more points on the door, fair play to Ulster they came out a different side 2nd half and Ospreys couldn't stay with them , to much power, pace and guile, lots and lots of work needed to turn them around for next season.
[Post edited 21 May 2018 18:49]

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 18:49 - May 21 with 2499 viewsJonathans_coat

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 18:46 - May 21 by max936

He's got big shoes to fill after Arhip, he was very good yesterday as was the scrum which struggled once he went off, Ospreys were a massive disappointment yesterday looked ok first half where they should have put more points on the door, fair play to Ulster they came out a different side 2nd half and Ospreys couldn't stay with them , to much power, pace and guile, lots and lots of work needed to turn them around for next season.
[Post edited 21 May 2018 18:49]

Sam Davies is like the Tom Carroll of the Ospreys. Looked Good last season and kept Biggar out of the side at times, but had a mare this season. Never seen so many interception/hospital passes from one player!
Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 18:56 - May 21 with 2483 viewsmax936

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 18:49 - May 21 by Jonathans_coat

Sam Davies is like the Tom Carroll of the Ospreys. Looked Good last season and kept Biggar out of the side at times, but had a mare this season. Never seen so many interception/hospital passes from one player!

Missed Dan Evans at full back yesterday, Sam hasn't had a great time of things this season apart from a few cameo's, poor game from him yesterday, Hooky gave the interception to Stockdale yesterday virtually a carbon copy of the try he scored at the Liberty, lesson's learnt....................

Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 19:02 - May 21 with 2467 viewsdickythorpe

Rubbish at times this year, some very mediocre forwards and below average backs.
Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 19:05 - May 21 with 2462 viewsJonathans_coat

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 19:02 - May 21 by dickythorpe

Rubbish at times this year, some very mediocre forwards and below average backs.

Backs are the biggest issue. Lots of hard runners but no ball players. Biggest miss is Matavesi, he could create something out of nothing (a la Sigurdsson).
Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 19:32 - May 21 with 2412 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

He's just a fat Tom Carroll

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 20:01 - May 21 with 2360 viewsmax936

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 19:05 - May 21 by Jonathans_coat

Backs are the biggest issue. Lots of hard runners but no ball players. Biggest miss is Matavesi, he could create something out of nothing (a la Sigurdsson).

Good shout that about Matavesi, I think we may North in the centre next season in some/maybe a lot of games.

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 20:10 - May 21 with 2345 viewsJonathans_coat

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 20:01 - May 21 by max936

Good shout that about Matavesi, I think we may North in the centre next season in some/maybe a lot of games.

I think it’s certainly a “plan B” if nothing else is breaking down the defensive line. Priority for me is another 10. I’m still unsure about Sam, he’s a bit hit or miss, and Gloucester have ruined Hook.
Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 21:43 - May 21 with 2255 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 20:01 - May 21 by max936

If he's fit!
Only one bad knock away from.retirement I feel.
Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 21:47 - May 21 with 2246 viewsmax936

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 21:43 - May 21 by dickythorpe

If he's fit!
Only one bad knock away from.retirement I feel.

That'll be the Ospreys luck.

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 21:50 - May 21 with 2240 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 21:47 - May 21 by max936

That'll be the Ospreys luck.

Those number 11&14 shirts.are.cursed!!!
Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 22:33 - May 21 with 2198 viewsbuilthjack

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 21:50 - May 21 by dickythorpe

Those number 11&14 shirts.are.cursed!!!

Narsingh and Carroll

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 11:25 - May 22 with 2007 viewsattila_the_hun

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 22:33 - May 21 by builthjack

Narsingh and Carroll

Cedric Van Der Gunn

"I'm Free"

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 20:02 - Aug 8 with 1562 viewsattila_the_hun

Ospreys sign the Monster Among Men on 11:25 - May 22 by attila_the_hun

Cedric Van Der Gunn

good player

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024