Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Swans manager 20:51 - May 21 with 4614 viewscastlejack

Next Swans manager

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Next Swans manager

Next Swans manager on 20:52 - May 21 with 4595 viewscastlejack

Bring back Laudrup

Poll: Next Swans manager

Next Swans manager on 21:05 - May 21 with 4538 viewsOldjack

We played our best football ever under Mike. The only thing that troubles me with Mike his is laid back attitude ,to get promoted in the championship you have to fight to the bitter end,i just can't see him doing that .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Next Swans manager on 21:11 - May 21 with 4497 viewsDr_Winston

As nice as it could be, It'd be a major coup to interest Laudrup in a return. Suspect Bayram is just blowing off steam.

As for the rest, there's too much baggage around De Boer and Stam, whilst Potter seems to be the kind of left field approach that used to work for us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Next Swans manager on 21:31 - May 21 with 4388 viewsJack59

Next Swans manager on 21:05 - May 21 by Oldjack

We played our best football ever under Mike. The only thing that troubles me with Mike his is laid back attitude ,to get promoted in the championship you have to fight to the bitter end,i just can't see him doing that .

It would suit me fine, entertained with good attacking football. If we don't get promoted then so be it, I was certainly no better off financially in the EPL, and I'd like to see some proof of the financial benefit to places like Burnley, Huddersfield etc.. for being in the EPL.
The Premier League now consists of 4 or 5 super clubs and 15 cannon fodder clubs to make up the numbers, I was much happier being entertained in the lower divisions by legends like Curt, Robbie James, and LT.
Hopefully, as there will be little or no investment from now on, we may start seeing the influx of some local and talented youngsters who may have a less mercenary instinct than many of our present squad.
Next Swans manager on 13:12 - May 22 with 3996 views34dfgdf54

Graham Potter now standalone favourite after a flurry of bets in the last 24 hours.

How relevant that is I'm not sure.
Next Swans manager on 13:22 - May 22 with 3966 viewspencoedjack

Next Swans manager on 21:31 - May 21 by Jack59

It would suit me fine, entertained with good attacking football. If we don't get promoted then so be it, I was certainly no better off financially in the EPL, and I'd like to see some proof of the financial benefit to places like Burnley, Huddersfield etc.. for being in the EPL.
The Premier League now consists of 4 or 5 super clubs and 15 cannon fodder clubs to make up the numbers, I was much happier being entertained in the lower divisions by legends like Curt, Robbie James, and LT.
Hopefully, as there will be little or no investment from now on, we may start seeing the influx of some local and talented youngsters who may have a less mercenary instinct than many of our present squad.

Spot on 59

Football to me will always be a few pints with my mates & hopefully being entertained by a group of overpaid blokes with no loyalty to my club.

The last few seasons (after close to 40 years of following) I have totally lost my mojo with the Jacks (especially home games) & surprisedly I am looking forward to next season.

The loss to the city of Swansea with the income by the plastic PL fans is a big loss though.
Next Swans manager on 13:23 - May 22 with 3956 viewsHeadmaster

Next Swans manager on 13:12 - May 22 by 34dfgdf54

Graham Potter now standalone favourite after a flurry of bets in the last 24 hours.

How relevant that is I'm not sure.

I don't know, but I wouldn't read too much into it. Just look at the Arsenal situation. Was Unai Emery even on the market before that BBC reporter said he'd be their new manager? It seemed to come from nowhere.
Next Swans manager on 13:24 - May 22 with 3954 viewspencoedjack

Next Swans manager on 21:11 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

As nice as it could be, It'd be a major coup to interest Laudrup in a return. Suspect Bayram is just blowing off steam.

As for the rest, there's too much baggage around De Boer and Stam, whilst Potter seems to be the kind of left field approach that used to work for us.

I agree would love to see Laudrup here again but can't see it happening.

As you say Potter seems like a typical appointment, which hopefully will work.
Login to get fewer ads

Next Swans manager on 13:25 - May 22 with 3947 viewspencoedjack

Next Swans manager on 13:23 - May 22 by Headmaster

I don't know, but I wouldn't read too much into it. Just look at the Arsenal situation. Was Unai Emery even on the market before that BBC reporter said he'd be their new manager? It seemed to come from nowhere.

Emery was 66/1 yesterday morning I heard.
Next Swans manager on 14:15 - May 22 with 3831 viewsGlyn1

I voted "Other". I'm still hoping for Dean Smith from Brentford.

Do we actually know if there have been any discussions between the club and Potter? Has he indicated any interest?
[Post edited 22 May 2018 14:17]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Next Swans manager on 14:18 - May 22 with 3807 viewsHighjack

Next Swans manager on 14:15 - May 22 by Glyn1

I voted "Other". I'm still hoping for Dean Smith from Brentford.

Do we actually know if there have been any discussions between the club and Potter? Has he indicated any interest?
[Post edited 22 May 2018 14:17]

I think smith has signed/is signing a five year contract. We’ll clearly go for someone unemployed because it’s cheap.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Next Swans manager on 20:47 - May 22 with 3626 viewslondontaffia

Next Swans manager on 14:18 - May 22 by Highjack

I think smith has signed/is signing a five year contract. We’ll clearly go for someone unemployed because it’s cheap.

Forget Cameron, bring back John! He’s done it at the highest level, and don’t forget what he did for us......if we got a few of Liverpool’s cast offs, we would be on 100 points next season!

John Toshack for next Swansea Manager, get onboard!

Poll: How loyal are you really?

Next Swans manager on 21:02 - May 22 with 3569 viewsOldjack

forget Mike ,he's taking a years rest

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Next Swans manager on 20:32 - May 23 with 3299 viewsOldjack

Potter for me

Next Swans manager on 21:40 - May 23 with 3197 viewsmax936

Next Swans manager on 20:32 - May 23 by Oldjack

Potter for me

What do you know about him Al, does he play proper attacking football from the back with a footballing keeper like, or a mixture of hoof and football?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Next Swans manager on 19:14 - May 24 with 3061 viewsOldjack

Next Swans manager on 21:40 - May 23 by max936

What do you know about him Al, does he play proper attacking football from the back with a footballing keeper like, or a mixture of hoof and football?

All i've read about him is good positive reading ,he plays the game like we used to ,total football .Now that would be a huge breath of fresh air after two years of almost utter dross

THERE'S MORE https://www.90min.com/posts/6068645-7-things-you-probably-didn-t-know-about-swan
[Post edited 24 May 2018 20:17]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024