Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenji Gorre 10:27 - May 22 with 3492 viewsmagicdaps10

Offered a new contract.

From what im gathering, if they dont offer him one then he can walk for free. As he is only 23 and he walks then they would be entitled to some sort of compensation.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kenji Gorre on 10:32 - May 22 with 3461 viewscostalotta

Yeah, but is he good enough for the championship? Or, good enough to attract a fee? If not then why offer contract?
Kenji Gorre on 10:51 - May 22 with 3349 viewsSwanjaxs

Well Nathen Dyer got a 4 year extension on his contract so why not give another contract to a player who has made 1(sub) appearance in 5 years, we don't want to lose him to a premier league club for nothing do we... 😂 let's face it the club is a joke

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Kenji Gorre on 10:52 - May 22 with 3342 viewsomarjack

ffs..

Offer Mcburnie a new decent contract instead..let this guy go for free for all I care..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Kenji Gorre on 10:55 - May 22 with 3322 viewscostalotta

Or are the board showing foresight and now stating to prepare for league 1. Lol.
Kenji Gorre on 10:59 - May 22 with 3283 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Does he have dirt on someone in the clubs hierarchy?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Kenji Gorre on 11:01 - May 22 with 3273 viewsSwanjaxs

Kenji Gorre on 10:59 - May 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Good question

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Kenji Gorre on 11:10 - May 22 with 3216 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It wouldn’t be difficult when you consider the character traits of the people who make up the club’s hierarchy.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Kenji Gorre on 11:10 - May 22 with 3216 viewsJoshTheJack

Feck me he's going to end up retiring here.
Login to get fewer ads

Kenji Gorre on 11:11 - May 22 with 3205 viewsjasper_T

Gorre, Byers, Jack Evans, Keiran Evans, Aaron Lewis and Botti fcking Biabi all offered new deals.

Matic Paljk, Mael Davies, Lewis Thomas and Causso Darame released.
Kenji Gorre on 11:16 - May 22 with 3164 viewscsf

Kenji Gorre on 11:11 - May 22 by jasper_T

Gorre, Byers, Jack Evans, Keiran Evans, Aaron Lewis and Botti fcking Biabi all offered new deals.

Matic Paljk, Mael Davies, Lewis Thomas and Causso Darame released.

Do you think those were the right decisions Jasper?
Kenji Gorre on 11:26 - May 22 with 3105 viewsHighjack

Kenji Gorre on 11:10 - May 22 by JoshTheJack

Feck me he's going to end up retiring here.

Isn't he due a testimonial soon?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kenji Gorre on 11:27 - May 22 with 3099 viewsjasper_T

Kenji Gorre on 11:16 - May 22 by csf

Do you think those were the right decisions Jasper?

Retaining Byers is certainly the right decision. He's good enough to play a part, letting him go for nothing would be insane (he could always turn the offer down, mind).

Aaron Lewis and Jack Evans were two of the better and more reliable u23s last season. Well worth an extra year at least for some local lads that might well come through given a chance.

Keiran Evans has lost a year to injuries but looks sharp, he's a talent.

I would hope with Gorre and Biabi are simply financial decisions. Neither are good enough, but if the club are gambling on getting a fee for them somewhere down the line whatever, compared to the first team squad its a trivial amount to risk.
Kenji Gorre on 12:30 - May 22 with 2863 viewsSwanjaxs

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-citys-retaine

Kenji Gorre on 12:36 - May 22 with 2824 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kenji Gorre on 11:27 - May 22 by jasper_T

Retaining Byers is certainly the right decision. He's good enough to play a part, letting him go for nothing would be insane (he could always turn the offer down, mind).

Aaron Lewis and Jack Evans were two of the better and more reliable u23s last season. Well worth an extra year at least for some local lads that might well come through given a chance.

Keiran Evans has lost a year to injuries but looks sharp, he's a talent.

I would hope with Gorre and Biabi are simply financial decisions. Neither are good enough, but if the club are gambling on getting a fee for them somewhere down the line whatever, compared to the first team squad its a trivial amount to risk.

There is something else to consider, if the really good ones train & play for the first team it will leave a massive hole in the U23s even with the youngsters coming up.
So they need to retain some of them to form the basis of a team next season.
Kenji Gorre on 12:40 - May 22 with 2798 viewsJoshTheJack

Kenji Gorre on 11:26 - May 22 by Highjack

Isn't he due a testimonial soon?

He can't be far off ,I think he'll be too old for the U23 next year and hasn't performed when on loan,Why would we even think about giving him a new contract.
Kenji Gorre on 12:54 - May 22 with 2719 viewsjasper_T

Kenji Gorre on 12:40 - May 22 by JoshTheJack

He can't be far off ,I think he'll be too old for the U23 next year and hasn't performed when on loan,Why would we even think about giving him a new contract.

U23 rules allow a couple of overage players which we rarely use (it's different for every competition idk). There's still hope for old Kenji.
Kenji Gorre on 13:09 - May 22 with 2637 viewsjasper_T

Kenji Gorre on 12:36 - May 22 by A_Fans_Dad

There is something else to consider, if the really good ones train & play for the first team it will leave a massive hole in the U23s even with the youngsters coming up.
So they need to retain some of them to form the basis of a team next season.

I don't know about "massive" holes. Liam Cullen and Keiran Evans need games next season, there's an entire midfield of Scots coming back from loans, and half a dozen u18s that might as well be playing full time in the 23s (Cooper, Blake, Cabango, de Boer...). Plus Dhanda incoming (who either plays in the u23s or blocks Dan James' route to the first team).
Kenji Gorre on 13:16 - May 22 with 2582 viewsLoyal

His mum is on the tv a lot chopsing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kenji Gorre on 13:30 - May 22 with 2509 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kenji Gorre on 13:09 - May 22 by jasper_T

I don't know about "massive" holes. Liam Cullen and Keiran Evans need games next season, there's an entire midfield of Scots coming back from loans, and half a dozen u18s that might as well be playing full time in the 23s (Cooper, Blake, Cabango, de Boer...). Plus Dhanda incoming (who either plays in the u23s or blocks Dan James' route to the first team).

Yes those 4 you mentioned have played quite a bit, but if you took out
Byers
James
Evans
Maric
Roberts
plus
Lewis Thomas gone
Matic Paljk gone
Mael Davies gone
Causso Darame gone
It leaves a much smaller squad than they had available last year.
Kenji Gorre on 13:35 - May 22 with 2470 viewsLoyal

Kenji Gorre on 13:30 - May 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes those 4 you mentioned have played quite a bit, but if you took out
Byers
James
Evans
Maric
Roberts
plus
Lewis Thomas gone
Matic Paljk gone
Mael Davies gone
Causso Darame gone
It leaves a much smaller squad than they had available last year.

There are a few very decent u18 to step up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kenji Gorre on 14:29 - May 22 with 2313 viewsJoshTheJack

Kenji Gorre on 12:54 - May 22 by jasper_T

U23 rules allow a couple of overage players which we rarely use (it's different for every competition idk). There's still hope for old Kenji.

The overage player rule should only be used for players returning from injury or need a bit of match fitness,If we're serious about our youth development.As you highlighted with Dhanda/James Kenji is basically blocking younger players,He couldn't cut it at Northampton now is the time to get rid while we're having a clearout.
Kenji Gorre on 14:31 - May 22 with 2310 viewsoldcob

Doesn't everybody?
Kenji Gorre on 14:34 - May 22 with 2293 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kenji Gorre on 14:29 - May 22 by JoshTheJack

The overage player rule should only be used for players returning from injury or need a bit of match fitness,If we're serious about our youth development.As you highlighted with Dhanda/James Kenji is basically blocking younger players,He couldn't cut it at Northampton now is the time to get rid while we're having a clearout.

Careful, Jenkins may declare Gorre "our newly signed winger" like he did when Dyer came back from loan.
Kenji Gorre on 14:58 - May 22 with 2202 viewsjasper_T

Kenji Gorre on 14:29 - May 22 by JoshTheJack

In fairness when everyone was fit James & Garrick were our first choice wingers, with Kenji on the bench.
Kenji Gorre on 15:00 - May 22 with 2186 viewsLeonWasGod

Wouldn't at all be surprised if his resale value is lower than the value of his contract. All seems a bit pointless to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024