Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter 15:18 - May 22 with 114576 viewsHuw57

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Graham Potter on 15:22 - May 22 with 25817 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Good manager get him in!
Graham Potter on 15:24 - May 22 with 25791 viewsandypitt56

Hope this is true!
Graham Potter on 15:29 - May 22 with 25730 viewsCopaMundial

Oh Fug , another aspirational appointment , Clement mk2 , really hope this is bollards otherwise League one here we come.
Graham Potter on 15:30 - May 22 with 25720 viewscostalotta

If true I really hope it works out for him and us. A couple of things that stand out for me are whilst his record his good where he’s worked is the same level as bob bobbly and that didn’t work out too well. Also, what contacts is he likely to have? Will he be working with the TD or with HJ?

To be convinced I guess.
Graham Potter on 15:32 - May 22 with 25677 views34dfgdf54

He was actually reccomended to Ostersunds by Graeme Jones. Wonder if there would be a chance of him coming back alongside him?
Graham Potter on 15:32 - May 22 with 25660 viewsDarran

Graham Potter on 15:30 - May 22 by costalotta

If true I really hope it works out for him and us. A couple of things that stand out for me are whilst his record his good where he’s worked is the same level as bob bobbly and that didn’t work out too well. Also, what contacts is he likely to have? Will he be working with the TD or with HJ?

To be convinced I guess.

I agree. He might be a massive success but it reminds me a little of Solskjær to the six fingered freaks up the road.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Graham Potter on 15:35 - May 22 with 25646 viewsherbie

Some of our fans would not be happy with Guardiola! Good young ambitious manager. Sign him up please and let him get on with it.
Graham Potter on 15:40 - May 22 with 25568 viewscostalotta

Graham Potter on 15:32 - May 22 by Darran

I agree. He might be a massive success but it reminds me a little of Solskjær to the six fingered freaks up the road.

He (OGS) won the title with Molde did he not? Maybe a couple of titles.

It’s a punt. It’s cheap. It’s got HJ written all over it. And it’s a massive gamble.

But, we want him to succeed and if appointed he will get our 100% support.
Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter on 15:47 - May 22 with 25483 viewscostalotta

Graham Potter on 15:35 - May 22 by herbie

Some of our fans would not be happy with Guardiola! Good young ambitious manager. Sign him up please and let him get on with it.

How do you know he is good? And how do you know he is ambitious? What makes him these things in your eyes?
Graham Potter on 15:48 - May 22 with 25451 viewsAngelRangelQS

I like the look of this bloke. Hopefully he’ll be able to bring some good players in from Scandinavia who have usually always done well over here

He needs to be given time though. Big job on his hands
Graham Potter on 15:51 - May 22 with 25416 viewsTailGunner

Potential. Needs time & patience though.
Graham Potter on 15:51 - May 22 with 25401 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

At least he's had some good success elsewhere before coming here, rather than failing or doing a mediocre job before arriving like our previous managers.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Graham Potter on 15:53 - May 22 with 25374 viewsherbie

Graham Potter on 15:47 - May 22 by costalotta

How do you know he is good? And how do you know he is ambitious? What makes him these things in your eyes?

Highly rated by those in the game. If he isn't ambitious he can continue in the league he is currently in. Coming to us shows he has ambitions to prove himself at higher level.

What do you know about anyone other than what you have read? I would rather someone like this than someone older who has been around the block many times.

Good luck to him if he comes. Let's hope the scouting and recruitment set up is sorted quickly though.
Graham Potter on 15:54 - May 22 with 25356 viewshobo

The cheap option, but did do very well in Europe against some big sides. Bossed the possession in the home game v Bilbao - creating chances with it. Could be what we need
Graham Potter on 15:55 - May 22 with 25348 viewsBadlands

Hopefully, if he comes, he will bring Billy Reid with him. They are definitely a combo that has rebuilt a failing club into one that would not look out of place in the Premier League with a very limited budget and mainly local talent. Quite a few changes since the Europa Cup run that extended their season and meant they had no real pre-season.

'During the 2000s the club started taking on an English flavour and in 2007 the director of football Daniel Kindberg used his friendship with coaches Roberto Martínez and Graeme Jones to start a cooperation with Swansea City where Östersund would loan young players from the club. Swansea also came over to Östersund to play the inauguration game at the newly built stadium.'
Östersunds play good football - not quite Rodgers / Laudrup standard but similar.
Mo Barrow was also on their books.

We have connections.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Graham Potter on 15:55 - May 22 with 25347 viewsTecmo

Get him in, especially considering the alternatives. Of course he's a risk but who wouldn't be?
Graham Potter on 15:55 - May 22 with 25347 viewsomarjack

I think they're just waiting for Carvalhal's contract to officially run out on 1 june for the new appointment whoever it'll be.

If we get him I don't think many have a reason to complain..It'd be a decent coup from Jenkins and we'll have to admit that (unless he turns out to be sh!t..)

..But wait and see us ending up with Chris Coleman..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Graham Potter on 15:59 - May 22 with 25297 viewsmagicdaps10

Best appointment to what is available in my eyes.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Graham Potter on 16:00 - May 22 with 25300 viewscostalotta

Graham Potter on 15:53 - May 22 by herbie

Highly rated by those in the game. If he isn't ambitious he can continue in the league he is currently in. Coming to us shows he has ambitions to prove himself at higher level.

What do you know about anyone other than what you have read? I would rather someone like this than someone older who has been around the block many times.

Good luck to him if he comes. Let's hope the scouting and recruitment set up is sorted quickly though.

I’m not so sure that coming to us demonstrates ambition on his part. But there you go.

If I had a £ for every time I’d heard someone say highly rated by those in the game on,y to see the, not get anywhere or take teams down blah blah.

Of course we want him to do well and fans will back him all the way. But it is a gamble. That league is rubbish and the EFL one of the strongest in Europe. In fact, our second tier is stronger than most first tiers. Anyway time will tell.
Graham Potter on 16:01 - May 22 with 25281 viewsDaggyjack

Graham Potter on 15:29 - May 22 by CopaMundial

Oh Fug , another aspirational appointment , Clement mk2 , really hope this is bollards otherwise League one here we come.

Graham Potter on 16:05 - May 22 with 25232 viewsItchySphincter

Graham Potter on 15:32 - May 22 by Darran

Possibly. Could be more of a Martinez type of appointment though ..........

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Graham Potter on 16:06 - May 22 with 25210 viewsmagicdaps10

I must add after reading through the posts the word gamble being used, any manager coming in is a gamble, no manager will have a magic wand and make it right.

We need hard work, commitment and football being played on the park, this guy is young and ambitious and has experience of European football.

We cant see the future but i am excited by this appointment if it happens and i just hope they back him in the transfer market to a good level needed in the championship.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Graham Potter on 16:10 - May 22 with 25159 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Not sure what to think on this if true. I guess we'll find out!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Graham Potter on 16:17 - May 22 with 25059 viewsSwansea93

Couple of videos if you've got some spare time.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Graham Potter on 16:17 - May 22 with 25056 viewsherbie

Graham Potter on 16:00 - May 22 by costalotta

I’m not so sure that coming to us demonstrates ambition on his part. But there you go.

If I had a £ for every time I’d heard someone say highly rated by those in the game on,y to see the, not get anywhere or take teams down blah blah.

Of course we want him to do well and fans will back him all the way. But it is a gamble. That league is rubbish and the EFL one of the strongest in Europe. In fact, our second tier is stronger than most first tiers. Anyway time will tell.

Go on then who would you appoint?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024