Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter 15:18 - May 22 with 116040 viewsHuw57

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Graham Potter on 20:48 - May 25 with 4396 viewsjack2jack

Graham Potter on 20:44 - May 25 by monmouth

His user name gives a little hint too.

Indeed.😉
Graham Potter on 20:49 - May 25 with 4388 viewsWark

Graham Potter on 20:37 - May 25 by jack2jack

Just needs confirming really, unless it's just a smoke screen!
More of an Ipswich fan then, judging by you avatar?

Ipswich fan for 35+ years, ÖFK fan since the club was formed 1996.
Last year I briefly had three season tickets simultaneously; ÖFK home, ÖFK away and Ipswich. :D
Graham Potter on 20:52 - May 25 with 4359 viewsjack2jack

Graham Potter on 20:49 - May 25 by Wark

Last year I briefly had three season tickets simultaneously; ÖFK home, ÖFK away and Ipswich. :D

fair play.
Graham Potter on 21:13 - May 25 with 4258 viewsbonymine

Johnny Wark ?? Legend at ITFC 👍

That team under Sir Bobby in the 80’s was something to behold 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Graham Potter on 21:22 - May 25 with 4201 viewspencoedjack

Fair dos what I saw of Ipswich last season it was pretty awful.
Graham Potter on 21:46 - May 25 with 4100 viewslonglostjack

Wark - Jag är säker på att du är den du säger du är, lycka till I Östersund. Vi ses på Liberty, men kanske ses vi först på The Railway!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Graham Potter on 08:54 - May 26 with 3786 viewsWark

Graham Potter on 21:46 - May 25 by longlostjack

Wark - Jag är säker på att du är den du säger du är, lycka till I Östersund. Vi ses på Liberty, men kanske ses vi först på The Railway!

I've been all over the UK but never to Wales, so if possible I'll try to go to Swansea for the away game next season. Especially if Potter makes the move.
Graham Potter on 12:09 - May 26 with 3585 viewsBadlands

I always think Swansea isn't a place to visit, it's a place you experience.
When you come, spend a few days but be prepared never to leave (out of choice ... not in a bad way)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter on 13:07 - May 26 with 3433 viewsWark

Potter interviewed in today's local paper:

"
Potter continues to focus on today's match against Häcken before the World Cup break. He does not let himself be influenced by the speculation that thrives around him and Swansea. When the ÖP Sport asks him, "What would make you leave ÖFK," he answers:
- It's a hypothetical question. My job is to be Östersund FK's manager. There is no need to change it, he says.

Is there still no truth in the information that has appeared between you and Swansea?

- No no. There are still speculations and things coming from the media. I continue the job I do, he says.

In March, Potter wrote on a four-year contact with ÖFK. He still feels he has things to develop as a coach and at the players.

- There is a lot to do here. It's an exciting project. We are in a good position to build and develop, so it's absolutely exciting here, he says.

Will we see Graham Potter in ÖFK this fall?

We'll see, I hope so, he says.
"

Not sure what to make of this. Still feels like he's leaving..
[Post edited 26 May 2018 13:15]
Graham Potter on 13:15 - May 26 with 3392 viewsjack2jack

Graham Potter on 13:07 - May 26 by Wark

"
Potter continues to focus on today's match against Häcken before the World Cup break. He does not let himself be influenced by the speculation that thrives around him and Swansea. When the ÖP Sport asks him, "What would make you leave ÖFK," he answers:
- It's a hypothetical question. My job is to be Östersund FK's manager. There is no need to change it, he says.

Is there still no truth in the information that has appeared between you and Swansea?

- No no. There are still speculations and things coming from the media. I continue the job I do, he says.

In March, Potter wrote on a four-year contact with ÖFK. He still feels he has things to develop as a coach and at the players.

- There is a lot to do here. It's an exciting project. We are in a good position to build and develop, so it's absolutely exciting here, he says.

"

Thanks for that Wark.
If it was here I'd say, it's the same old spin managers give, just before they leave.
Mind you that interview gives me the impression he ain't leaving anytime soon, but as we know what folk say and do, are sometimes worlds apart.
Like I said before it could be a red herring, well most likely end up with someone else,time will tell.
Thanks again, enjoy your weekend 👍
Graham Potter on 13:18 - May 26 with 3373 viewsmax936

"

"

I think, if I remember correctly. they are similar to the words a certain Mr Martinez used a week or so before leaving us for Wigan.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Graham Potter on 13:26 - May 26 with 3334 viewsWark

Well we'll know in a few hours. I'll post updates from the press conference.
Graham Potter on 13:31 - May 26 with 3308 viewsa_Swanderful_life

Graham Potter on 22:26 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

I have to say that we're in an entirely different situation now. With Martinez we were in League one and had nothing to lose.
Now we've just come down from the PL EVERY POSSIBLE STEP should be taken to get us back up there this season. We cannot afford to experiment with someone who MIGHT be good , but then again might not.
If he's not it's a year wasted and our chances probably reduce by 50 % of getting promoted the year after.
I know we don't see eye to eye over ML but we should bust our b*lls to get him back in. With a decent budget we'll p*ss the league with him at the helm. If his contract is 10 million to buy out BUY IT OUT. If not we face the prospects of a grim few years while our finances dwindle to nothing again or just get saddled with debt by the Americans and sink further and further before the apply the coup de grace and completely ruin us.

WTF - why not throw 20 million and get Klopp. come on and wise up, you sound spoilt and petulant. for those who grew up on the vetch years - it didn't matter who we played - we were Swansea - we came up and went back once before and this is history repeating itself. we are due a dip because the yanks are not here for the love of the game but to make money, so expect a year of selling and cheaper imports. its just business. we will be back once we shed them but until then bite the bullet and enjoy a good season with young hungry players - clucas, mcburnie, Roberts, james and next year the yanks will be gone the pot will be empty and a decent owner will fund a more realistic run at promotion. and if you are only a fair weather fan who has to see man u down here go back to the playstation and select easy and never forget we are Swansea.
Graham Potter on 13:49 - May 26 with 3249 views34dfgdf54

From seeing his recent interviews I have a feeling he’ll be announcing he’s staying put in his press conference later.

I hope I’m wrong though, anyone like De Boer or Stam then my current optimism for next year would quickly fade.
Graham Potter on 14:02 - May 26 with 3193 viewsHeadmaster

I would be satisfied with either Potter or De Boer. People give De Boer too much stick, he only failed at Palace because their owner didn't support him with the recruitment of players. I still think it'll be Potter though.
Graham Potter on 14:08 - May 26 with 3150 viewsHighjack

Graham Potter on 14:02 - May 26 by Headmaster

I would be satisfied with either Potter or De Boer. People give De Boer too much stick, he only failed at Palace because their owner didn't support him with the recruitment of players. I still think it'll be Potter though.

You think our owners would support him with recruitment of players???

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Graham Potter on 14:09 - May 26 with 3138 viewsHeadmaster

Graham Potter on 14:08 - May 26 by Highjack

You think our owners would support him with recruitment of players???

Hah no. Which is why I don't think he'll be our manager, because he should have learned from that experience.
Graham Potter on 14:14 - May 26 with 3121 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 9:57]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Graham Potter on 14:26 - May 26 with 3055 viewsSwansea93

Graham Potter on 14:14 - May 26 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 9:57]

This, why would they go through the fuss to announce a press conference to say he's staying? They're doing it so he can say bye.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Graham Potter on 18:59 - May 26 with 2660 viewsLoyal

So this press conference in a few hours ...
How did it go ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Graham Potter on 19:08 - May 26 with 2587 viewsGlyn1

"

"

Too many "hypothetical" questions.

Just ask him if he has had talks with Swansea.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Graham Potter on 19:09 - May 26 with 2580 viewsWark

Press conference has started. They talking about the game right now.
ÖFK won 2-0.
Graham Potter on 19:11 - May 26 with 2553 viewsSwansea93

Ostersund chairman has approved Potter to have talks with us, not a done deal, he says we have been really respectful.

[Post edited 26 May 2018 19:14]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Graham Potter on 19:15 - May 26 with 2474 viewsHeadmaster

Follow this account for updates.

Graham Potter on 19:17 - May 26 with 2453 viewsWark

The chairman talks about some of the players that might move on in the summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024