Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale 17:46 - May 22 with 6424 viewsAguycalledJack

Anyone been? Is it worth attending as a seller?
Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 17:48 - May 22 with 6419 viewsDarran

It was absolutely bumping down there at 7:30am last Sunday.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 17:53 - May 22 with 6407 viewslifelong

Yes, ideal for clearing out unwanted stuff.
Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 18:42 - May 22 with 6349 viewsGowerjack

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 17:53 - May 22 by lifelong

Yes, ideal for clearing out unwanted stuff.

It's where Pross gets his shirts..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 23:44 - May 22 with 6229 viewsDJack

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 17:48 - May 22 by Darran

It was absolutely bumping down there at 7:30am last Sunday.

Wut!

Are you saying that 7:30 a.m. exists on a Sunday!!!!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 08:14 - May 23 with 6137 viewsmoonie

Many years ago ,we went to a car boot sales to flog off our kids stuff. Just a bit of fun really couple with fact I rather like selling and haggling .
We had a rather large teddy bear I d bought my daughter and offered it for sale for a tenner . Soon, a punter turned up at our " stall" poked it ( non in that way) and offered two pound !

Shortly after , I had a full set of Italian 90 player cards and offered them to a punter for a pound . He said they re not worth that and offered 50 p ,to which he was to go fook himself .

A day full of tyre kickers,bored kids being dragged along by parents looking for cheap tacky tat to adorn their even tackier homes .

Fookn nightmare . Avoid them like a plague of locusts
Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 09:38 - May 23 with 6071 viewsLoyal

I can think of 20 or so alleged footballers who are worth a tenner ... ish.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 10:24 - May 23 with 6048 viewsHighjack

It’s ideal for buyers and sellers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 22:36 - Jul 14 with 5743 viewsAguycalledJack

Anybody know what time this starts for sellers?
Login to get fewer ads

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 19:11 - Jul 15 with 5569 viewsJack123

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 22:36 - Jul 14 by AguycalledJack

Anybody know what time this starts for sellers?

https://www.liberty-stadium.com/news/v/2097-car-boot-sale/ Pretty pi$$ poor information, but from when I have been down there in the past, sellers arrive about 5am, and I think the buyers are allowed in about 6.30ish am.

libera nos a malo

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 19:13 - Jul 15 with 5560 viewsHighjack

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 19:11 - Jul 15 by Jack123

https://www.liberty-stadium.com/news/v/2097-car-boot-sale/ Pretty pi$$ poor information, but from when I have been down there in the past, sellers arrive about 5am, and I think the buyers are allowed in about 6.30ish am.

Those sellers that arrive at 5am aren't going to get much business for the first hour and a half or so.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 19:16 - Jul 15 with 5556 viewsJack123

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 19:13 - Jul 15 by Highjack

Those sellers that arrive at 5am aren't going to get much business for the first hour and a half or so.

Yeah I know, I was talking to someone before down there, and they were the first on the left as you go in, I said" what time did you get here, to get this spot"? 3.15 am they said..

libera nos a malo

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 20:16 - Jul 15 with 5499 viewsAguycalledJack

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 19:11 - Jul 15 by Jack123

I’ve already emailed the club about the lack of info.

Pretty poor really. They should at least set out the basic info re times and procedure etc.
Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 20:19 - Jul 15 with 5498 viewsAguycalledJack

We were there by 6 and we’re rightvdown the far end.

Couldn’t believe people were waiting to go in and buy.

Interesting experience.
Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 20:34 - Jul 15 with 5484 viewsJack123

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 20:19 - Jul 15 by AguycalledJack

We were there by 6 and we’re rightvdown the far end.

Couldn’t believe people were waiting to go in and buy.

Interesting experience.

The people that turn up early to buy, will never change, you would be surprised how many people, doing a one off bootsale, get rid of items for a fraction of the price.. Hence the ebayers, gumtrees gladly willing to take it off their hands..

libera nos a malo

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 21:14 - Jul 15 with 5438 viewsFlashberryjack

I went down there about 5 years ago, and a large pocket watch caught my eye, after a bit of haggling I bought it for 8 quid.

When I got home I checked it out, not only wasn't working, it wasn't even a pocket watch, it was a marine chronometer made by some geezer called John Harrison (24 March 1693 — 24 March 1776) (I thought it was a Sekonda)

Warning! If you do go, be careful and don't get ripped off like me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 21:48 - Jul 15 with 5406 viewsDJack

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 21:14 - Jul 15 by Flashberryjack

I went down there about 5 years ago, and a large pocket watch caught my eye, after a bit of haggling I bought it for 8 quid.

When I got home I checked it out, not only wasn't working, it wasn't even a pocket watch, it was a marine chronometer made by some geezer called John Harrison (24 March 1693 — 24 March 1776) (I thought it was a Sekonda)

Warning! If you do go, be careful and don't get ripped off like me.

Rodney, you plonker!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 22:32 - Jul 15 with 5376 viewsAguycalledJack

Liberty Stadium Car Boot Sale on 20:34 - Jul 15 by Jack123

The people that turn up early to buy, will never change, you would be surprised how many people, doing a one off bootsale, get rid of items for a fraction of the price.. Hence the ebayers, gumtrees gladly willing to take it off their hands..

Found that out today. Luckily I had done a bit of research on what items were selling for on eBay gum tree etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024