Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Places you have responded to a message on here or started a new theead ? 21:42 - May 22 with 658 viewsLoyal

My latest obscure place was on the back of my mate James motorbike on the A48 yesterday. Doing a decent speed too.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Places you have responded to a message on here or started a new theead ? on 21:43 - May 22 with 657 viewsJackfath

That's like asking how long is a piece of string.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Places you have responded to a message on here or started a new theead ? on 21:48 - May 22 with 643 viewsdickythorpe

In an outdoor swimming pool whilst.being shouted at by a resident of.a.block.of.flats.in a seaside village
Places you have responded to a message on here or started a new theead ? on 21:50 - May 22 with 638 viewsDarran

Driving at 110mph in my Bentley whilst steering with my chin.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Places you have responded to a message on here or started a new theead ? on 21:51 - May 22 with 635 viewsJackfath

Places you have responded to a message on here or started a new theead ? on 21:50 - May 22 by Darran

Driving at 110mph in my Bentley whilst steering with my chin.

Naked.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Places you have responded to a message on here or started a new theead ? on 22:01 - May 22 with 616 viewsDarran

Places you have responded to a message on here or started a new theead ? on 21:51 - May 22 by Jackfath

Naked.

No I tried that once and I stuck to the leather seat.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Places you have responded to a message on here or started a new theead ? on 23:05 - May 22 with 588 viewsLord_Bony

Im responding to this thread from the Hard Rock Cafe,Venice.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024