Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? 15:57 - May 23 with 7502 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

France Camping - couple of days on DDay beaches, sun and sand at Cote Sauvage, Bordeaux and the vineyards around St.Emillion.

Should be a cracker!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 21:29 - May 23 with 2273 viewslonglostjack

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 21:16 - May 23 by pikeypaul

The higher any possible visa fee they want to charge the better since it will obviously be
Reciprocated.

It will encourage us all to spend more holiday time and cash in the beautiful UK
and the economy will flourish.

310 AFLI
[Post edited 23 May 2018 21:24]

Agree absolutely Pikey. I must admit it did concern me that you had decided to prop up the EU with your cash instead of spending it where it is sorely needed like Southend and Skegness for example.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 21:50 - May 23 with 2251 viewsjack_lord

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 17:16 - May 23 by BLAZE

Was planning on looking into it tonight funnily enough. Haven't been away for 3 and a half years. Last holiday was cancelled after the Russian jet was blown up over Egypt

It'll be first week of September. I want sun, watersports (jet ski etc.) and waterparks. Not after a cultural trip, just somewhere to pig out in the sun and unwind... Suggestions?

Salou though Tarragona is round the corner if you want a bit of culture

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 21:56 - May 23 with 2241 viewsdickythorpe

Porthleven,and Lizard peninsula are fantastic destinations.
Enjoy.
2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 00:38 - May 24 with 2204 viewsDJack

The higher any possible visa fee they want to charge the better since it will obviously be
Reciprocated.

It will encourage us all to spend more holiday time and cash in the beautiful UK

310 AFLI

I've already been abroad this year and will go again later in the year...That way I avoid the insular deluded idiots and their blue passports.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 08:39 - May 24 with 2141 viewsbuilthjack

A late booking at the end of June. Book a few days before and grab a bargain. Somewhere in Europe.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 09:32 - May 24 with 2116 viewslifelong

Was planning on looking into it tonight funnily enough. Haven't been away for 3 and a half years. Last holiday was cancelled after the Russian jet was blown up over Egypt

It'll be first week of September. I want sun, watersports (jet ski etc.) and waterparks. Not after a cultural trip, just somewhere to pig out in the sun and unwind... Suggestions?

Tenerife, Playa Las Americas, Ryanair flights from Cardiff.
2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 09:43 - May 24 with 2109 viewsBarryTownSwam

No holiday this year (just a few weekends up in the N Wales Coast with the wife and our labradors) as we are saving for a trip to the Rugby World Cup in Japan in Sept 2019. Always wanted to go to Japan and going during the Rugby World Cup seems a double whammy. No confirmed plans yet but will probably base ourselves in Tokyo for a bit, watch a few matches whilst there (Wales play there), and travel out to other parts of Japan on the bullet trains for sight seeing & cultural trips. The wife wants to take a cruise round the coast and maybe to Hong Kong so we may book flights via a cruise package and just extend our stay and book our own hotels pre and post cruise. Long way off but looking forward to going as the wife and I have had some shit years recently with health issues, road accidents, redundancies and family deaths (on the whole though we are ok and positive about the future) so this holiday is well earned.
2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 09:43 - May 24 with 2109 viewsraynor94

Any of the Greek islands Blaze, knocks spots off the Canaries

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 10:22 - May 24 with 2085 viewsAustinIsOurHero

We did a week in Cuba all inclusive earlier in the year - unbelievable place.

We're also doing a week in Tunisia in July. Cheap as chips as they're desperate for British Tourists.

Morocco is another good one for all inclusive!

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 13:25 - May 24 with 2029 viewslifelong

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 09:43 - May 24 by raynor94

Any of the Greek islands Blaze, knocks spots off the Canaries

The Greek Islands are ok, providing you can put up with temperatures up to 45 degrees. The Canaries have a much better climate, imho.
2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 13:58 - May 24 with 2016 viewsProfessor

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 13:25 - May 24 by lifelong

The Greek Islands are ok, providing you can put up with temperatures up to 45 degrees. The Canaries have a much better climate, imho.

My mother lives in Tenerife and it was 40 plus two years ago-painful. Love going out in the early spring or autumn-just extends a summer feeling.

That said its Disneyworld this year.

Last big holiday before the kids are too old to want to go with us.
2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 14:06 - May 24 with 2011 viewsLeonWasGod

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 16:24 - May 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

Have a look at the Yelloh Village at Cote Sauvage. Miles of beach with very few people, great cycling along the coast and through woodland etc.

Cheers, will take a look
2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 14:36 - May 24 with 1993 viewslifelong

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 13:58 - May 24 by Professor

My mother lives in Tenerife and it was 40 plus two years ago-painful. Love going out in the early spring or autumn-just extends a summer feeling.

That said its Disneyworld this year.

Last big holiday before the kids are too old to want to go with us.

I love the climate there, 40 plus is unusual, been going there for over 30 years,mostly in the winter months.
2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 15:08 - May 24 with 1979 viewsPegojack

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 10:22 - May 24 by AustinIsOurHero

We're also doing a week in Tunisia in July. Cheap as chips as they're desperate for British Tourists.

Don't forget to pack your Kevlar jacket.
2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 16:39 - May 24 with 1946 viewsblaenaugwentjack

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 10:22 - May 24 by AustinIsOurHero

Would love to check out cuba.
2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 16:44 - May 24 with 1941 viewsSTID2017

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 16:24 - May 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

Have a look at the Yelloh Village at Cote Sauvage. Miles of beach with very few people, great cycling along the coast and through woodland etc.

Yelloh village in Serignan Plage is fabulous !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 18:16 - May 24 with 1920 viewsdickythorpe

I've heard Malta is.very nice.and.underrated.
2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 22:36 - May 24 with 1869 viewsSgorioFruit

Reciprocated.

310 AFLI

correct

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 07:01 - May 25 with 1829 viewsSTID2017

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 22:36 - May 24 by SgorioFruit

correct

Wherever you go guys make sure you have adequate travel insurance and declare any pre-existing conditions.
May sound obvious, but we were due to go away in April., but my wife developed a serious illness and we had to cancel.
Spoke to travel company first, and they paid me back 10% of the cost as it was so close to the travel date.
What they told me shocked me (as this was quite an expensive holiday), but that quite a few people call having to cancel and are distraut when they cannot get a full refund as they have no travel insurance
The travel insurance refunded the rest of the cost less the excess.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 08:01 - May 25 with 1810 viewsowainglyndwr

Dominican Republic Punta Cana
Reasonable prices
Powder white beach you can walk for miles.

Jamaica this year for us.
2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 08:34 - May 25 with 1797 viewsraynor94

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 08:01 - May 25 by owainglyndwr

Dominican Republic Punta Cana
Reasonable prices
Powder white beach you can walk for miles.

Jamaica this year for us.

Well I hope you haven't booked Montego bay area, it's been under a state of emergency for most of the year

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 09:48 - May 25 with 1775 viewslifelong

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 18:16 - May 24 by dickythorpe

I've heard Malta is.very nice.and.underrated.

Malta, my first holiday abroad, 1977, lost my wedding ring swimming in the sea off the rocks at Sliema. Spent the rest of the holiday snorkelling trying to find it...no chance.
Mrs Lifelong still reminds me of it.
2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 10:01 - May 25 with 1770 viewsdickythorpe

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 09:48 - May 25 by lifelong

Malta, my first holiday abroad, 1977, lost my wedding ring swimming in the sea off the rocks at Sliema. Spent the rest of the holiday snorkelling trying to find it...no chance.
Mrs Lifelong still reminds me of it.

Oh dear. But a cracking destination
2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 10:06 - May 25 with 1767 viewslifelong

2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 10:01 - May 25 by dickythorpe

Oh dear. But a cracking destination

Haven’t been back there since, not a lot going on there, a few places of historical interest and only a couple of beaches, nice place for a quiet holiday with hot weather.
2018 Holijobs - What are you doing? on 12:13 - May 25 with 1749 viewssquarebear

No proper holiday due to mine and Mrs Bear’s work commitments. I’m hopeful of perhaps arranging a short break cycling in Devon (sob).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024