Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ifollow stream the Championship games.. 20:51 - May 23 with 6004 viewsTheResurrection

...if your club opts in.

Let's hope we choose to or Jenkins can fack off....!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 08:50 - May 24 with 1723 viewsmoonie

you mean he hasn't already?

OMG
Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 08:50 - May 24 with 1723 viewsPolskijack

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 07:58 - May 24 by Pintado

I follow is for overseas supporters only, you have to have a foreign bank account to subscribe to the service.

As mentioned above the coverage won't be great but it's better than nothing although the Paltalk days were fun. I'll give it a go if we sign up for it.
Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 08:58 - May 24 with 1715 viewsBanosswan

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 21:54 - May 23 by max936

It takes more than just effort though, Money, personal circumstances etc, plus for me its about comfort up and back on a fecking coach isn't appealing at all to me, night before few beers and relax up in morning good breakfast beers game, then more beers if mrs with me grub anol

If the missus is with you grub and anal? Sounds like a good day!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 09:10 - May 24 with 1702 viewsjasonbromham

A lot of IPTV subscribers have already got this included in their packages, no VPN required. Just find one of those :)
Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 11:09 - May 24 with 1629 views34dfgdf54

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 21:12 - May 23 by pencoedjack

Indeed also if our home games are available on a stream attendances will fall dramatically the following season ( I’m expecting the plastics not to renew)

I'd be interested to know how well the Season Ticket sales are going. Loads of my mates were on waiting list and we have all got one. I was expecting to be waiting until at least next year as most would have renewed when it looked like we had got safe.

Personally think our attendances could well drop to the 15k mark.
Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 11:41 - May 24 with 1603 viewsLoyal

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 07:33 - May 24 by magicdaps10

You lot are just spoilt these days, typical Swans fans hey!!

In the old days we only had a wireless.......guess what? Its still an option that is available.

To hear the radio Wales excuses of can't air swans games because, because, because. Then change it when Cardiff are in the same position.
Fck em.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 13:50 - May 24 with 1539 viewswaynekerr55

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 07:33 - May 24 by magicdaps10

You lot are just spoilt these days, typical Swans fans hey!!

In the old days we only had a wireless.......guess what? Its still an option that is available.

Anyone going back to paltalk?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 14:19 - May 24 with 1509 viewsswans11

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 11:41 - May 24 by Loyal

To hear the radio Wales excuses of can't air swans games because, because, because. Then change it when Cardiff are in the same position.
Fck em.

it's not down to radio Wales it's premier league rules Cardiff games will only be on radio Wales in South East Wales just like ours in South West Wales
Login to get fewer ads

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 17:25 - May 24 with 1441 viewsLoyal

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 14:19 - May 24 by swans11

it's not down to radio Wales it's premier league rules Cardiff games will only be on radio Wales in South East Wales just like ours in South West Wales

Well that's incorrect, what sense does that make ?

Edit, Are you genuinely telling me its a premier league rule that Cardiff games can only be broadcasted in south east Wales 😂
[Post edited 24 May 2018 17:27]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 18:44 - May 24 with 1394 viewsswans11

it is correct yes unless the game is on a national radio station like five live or talk sport I don't know why the rule is in place but it is a premier league rule
Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 18:52 - May 24 with 1380 viewsLoyal

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 18:44 - May 24 by swans11

it is correct yes unless the game is on a national radio station like five live or talk sport I don't know why the rule is in place but it is a premier league rule

My point is when we were in the championship the rule was the other way round, when we were promoted it changed again. Cardiff City were on the FM band plus local when they were in the premier league, Swansea have never been. Watch it change again. Trust me.

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 00:06 - May 25 with 1305 viewsDJack

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 13:50 - May 24 by waynekerr55

Anyone going back to paltalk?

In those days Paltalk had many programme updates and I seem to remember that they took quite a while...and there was the half-time music and tourette's segue. (note : I originally wrote segway...*facepalms* old age kicks in )

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024