Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why all the love for Graham Potter? 20:54 - May 23 with 5095 viewsGlyn1

He's done well in a weak league playing on plastic pitches, and has had some giant killing wins in the Europa League. I'd still prefer a young manager with Championship or L1 experience. Are L1 players better or worse than what he currently has?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:01 - May 23 with 4104 viewspencoedjack

Anyone in particular you’d like as the new boss ?
Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:02 - May 23 with 4090 viewsLoyal

Not everybody starts at the top.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:03 - May 23 with 4085 viewsOldjack

He plays football the right way ,and by Christ we desperately need that back asap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:07 - May 23 with 4045 viewsswancity

It's a big step up for him but he's the type of manager this club needs in terms of style and philosophy. Let's hope it goes well.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:07 - May 23 with 4042 viewsSwanjaxs

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:01 - May 23 by pencoedjack

Perhaps Cameron Toshack and Waggy as his sidekick would be more appealing to the op?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:09 - May 23 with 4019 viewslonglostjack

This plastic pitches criticism is a bit daft. Things have moved on a bit since QPR.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:19 - May 23 with 3951 viewsOldjack

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:02 - May 23 by Loyal

Not everybody starts at the top.

take the money away from the top team managers and see how they fair , Every manager is a risk no matter who they are

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:42 - May 23 with 3788 viewsBanosswan

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/live/2018/feb/22/ars

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:48 - May 23 with 3735 viewsmax936

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:19 - May 23 by Oldjack

take the money away from the top team managers and see how they fair , Every manager is a risk no matter who they are

Mourinho would be fuked. Got a feeling Pep would make somin of it though proper coach/manager him, I'd expect Klopp could as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:55 - May 23 with 3674 viewsDr_Winston

I'm not sure where this belief that Mourinho would struggle if he didn't have money to spend comes from. The man won the Champions League with Porto. If anything amongst current top managers he's the only one to conclusively demonstrate that he can build a successful team without as much as his competitors.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 22:08 - May 23 with 3569 viewsBanosswan

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:55 - May 23 by Dr_Winston

I'm not sure where this belief that Mourinho would struggle if he didn't have money to spend comes from. The man won the Champions League with Porto. If anything amongst current top managers he's the only one to conclusively demonstrate that he can build a successful team without as much as his competitors.

He's changed. He's not that manager anymore.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 22:12 - May 23 with 3542 viewsswancity

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 22:08 - May 23 by Banosswan

Good point. He's going through the motions now and doesn't have that same desire that he once had. And he's not the right manager for United. It's not a good mix.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 22:13 - May 23 with 3529 viewsmax936

Exactly he's a moany sulky tw@t mostly these days who wants to spend half a billion every Transfer Window on World Class players who then after a few months with him go backwards at a rate of knots.

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 22:20 - May 23 with 3485 viewsmax936

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 22:13 - May 23 by max936

Exactly he's a moany sulky tw@t mostly these days who wants to spend half a billion every Transfer Window on World Class players who then after a few months with him go backwards at a rate of knots.

Rashford was verging on super stardom until the Special one got hold of him, played on the left v Liverpool and he won the game for them, then played him right wing next game against us [thankfully] he's ruining the lad, Lingard is another, Martial wants out and so does Pogba by looks of it

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 22:25 - May 23 with 3434 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 22:13 - May 23 by max936

These days he reminds me of a teenage boy in a man’s body.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 22:27 - May 23 with 3419 viewsjack2jack

Not love, just renewed hope!
Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 22:28 - May 23 with 3416 viewsmax936

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 22:25 - May 23 by Joe_bradshaw

These days he reminds me of a teenage boy in a man’s body.

He was like a breathe of fresh air when he arrived here, but he's more than out stayed his welcome here for me, he gets on my fecking nerves.

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 22:55 - May 23 with 3272 viewsclloy2

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:07 - May 23 by Swanjaxs

Perhaps Cameron Toshack and Waggy as his sidekick would be more appealing to the op?

Some people forget we have been run as a basket case of a club for the last three seasons, who does he expect us to get Pep. I have no expectations any longer , so for me, I'll give him my support and if we don't get relegated I'll be happy
Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 23:26 - May 23 with 3151 viewsPentyrchJack

After Frankie and Carlos who both spoke pigeon English at best, plus Bobby who only spoke bullshit, it may be better to go for a fluent English speaking manager this time as it must have been difficult for Frankie and Carlos to put all their ideas across.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 00:24 - May 24 with 3069 viewsomarjack

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 23:26 - May 23 by PentyrchJack

After Frankie and Carlos who both spoke pigeon English at best, plus Bobby who only spoke bullshit, it may be better to go for a fluent English speaking manager this time as it must have been difficult for Frankie and Carlos to put all their ideas across.

Yeah because that worked great for Clement and Monk..plus Bradley's first language English as well..

Meanwhile the likes of Guardiola,Allegri,Sarri,Simeone and Zidane would suck so bad managng us because English isn't their first language..

..logic..
[Post edited 24 May 2018 0:25]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 01:14 - May 24 with 3026 viewsGlyn1

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:01 - May 23 by pencoedjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44169722

Dean Smith of Brentford? Or in League 1 take a risk with Nathan Jones of Luton.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 05:57 - May 24 with 2908 viewsDr_Winston

He was that manager once. None of the others have proven themselves capable yet he's the one who'd struggle?

No argument that he's a miserable moaning tw&t these days, but his football has never been expansive.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 06:58 - May 24 with 2765 viewspeenemunde

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:55 - May 23 by Dr_Winston

Champions league with Porto ? Porto are a huge club in their own right.
It could be argued that Man U should have knocked Porto out the season they won it.
They had a perfectly good goal disallowed.
If that had happened It may have been a different story for JM.
Nevertheless in my opinion he is a good manager/coach.
Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 10:32 - May 24 with 2464 viewsLeonWasGod

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:42 - May 23 by Banosswan

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/live/2018/feb/22/ars

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32579337

Let's get Garry back!

I find it a bit strange that there's so much feeling for the guy off the back of a few press articles leading up to the Arsenal tie. Other than that nobody would have heard of him.

Might be worth a shout though - seems to get teams motivated and build good spirit, and that's half the battle.
Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 11:27 - May 24 with 2332 viewsvetchonian

Why all the love for Graham Potter? on 21:09 - May 23 by longlostjack

This plastic pitches criticism is a bit daft. Things have moved on a bit since QPR.

Our pitch has plastic in it dont forget

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024