Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Coleman appointed. 00:36 - May 24 with 3568 viewsomarjack

Swansea born and bred manager Chris Coleman has been appointed as the new manager of Swansea City Football Club to replace Carlos Carvalhal following the club's first relegation to the Championship in 7 years.

Swansea's chairman elect Huw Jenkins announced on his twitter account "I'm pleased to have convinced Chris (Coleman) to join us in our bid for Premier League promotion. We have made mistakes. But I,including Mr Kaplan and Mr Levien believe it is the right step to steady the ship and steer it towards the first tier.

Chris Coleman,who managed the Cymru national squad in Euro 2016 and guided them to the quarter finals, said in return "The board wanted experience and sagacity. And I believe I possess both of those qualities"

Coleman,who overtook Sunderland last season in the middle of the campaign that saw them relegate to League One,cited his influence and visible improvement he caused in the squad.

"The relegation was harsh to swallow. But this is football,you take it and move on to the next step. Sometimes it sticks,sometimes it doesn't" He added.

It is reported that Coleman signed on a 3 years contract that will see him pocketing 1.5 million pounds per annum.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Chris Coleman appointed. on 01:37 - May 24 with 3437 viewsCooperman

And the point of this is what?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Chris Coleman appointed. on 02:45 - May 24 with 3366 viewsBanosPerth

Chris Coleman appointed. on 01:37 - May 24 by Cooperman

And the point of this is what?

Don't encourage him !
Chris Coleman appointed. on 15:51 - May 24 with 2414 viewscosy121

I read this last night pissed,I cried all night.started loosing the will to live.
Chris Coleman appointed. on 16:51 - May 24 with 2127 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Chris Coleman appointed. on 19:42 - May 24 with 1641 viewspeenemunde

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024