Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mexico V Wales 04:00 - May 24 with 8836 viewsphact0rri

Curious if anyone is planning on attending.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Mexico V Wales on 04:26 - May 28 with 3007 viewsgolly47

My mate and I are in LA, anybody know where everybody is going for drinks before the game?

Poll: What was worse?

Mexico V Wales on 09:45 - May 28 with 2960 viewsbuilthjack

Mexico V Wales on 23:31 - May 27 by TNT

Any idea how much it's cost them in travel / accommodation?

I know they have done it at reasonable cost. They flew out to Iceland then got a plane to the states as it was half the price of going direct. They will stay in cheap clean places.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mexico V Wales on 12:39 - May 28 with 2942 viewsphact0rri

Mexico V Wales on 04:26 - May 28 by golly47

My mate and I are in LA, anybody know where everybody is going for drinks before the game?

no idea, but if you all pick a place I'll pop by

Mexico V Wales on 15:04 - May 28 with 2902 viewsbuilthjack

Mexico V Wales on 04:26 - May 28 by golly47

Go on to the wales apostle site

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mexico V Wales on 20:20 - May 28 with 2859 viewsphact0rri

Mexico V Wales on 15:04 - May 28 by builthjack

Go on to the wales apostle site

I gave a look about no one is really talking about drinks. one american talking about a "tailgate" party was the only one I saw regarding drinks today.

Mexico V Wales on 23:05 - May 28 with 2829 viewsTNT

Mexico V Wales on 09:45 - May 28 by builthjack

I know they have done it at reasonable cost. They flew out to Iceland then got a plane to the states as it was half the price of going direct. They will stay in cheap clean places.

I did think about going, if the price was right. Fair do's to the guys that have gone, especially via Iceland.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Mexico V Wales on 23:12 - May 28 with 2824 viewsTNT

Mexico V Wales on 20:20 - May 28 by phact0rri

I gave a look about no one is really talking about drinks. one american talking about a "tailgate" party was the only one I saw regarding drinks today.

Not sure if you know California Jack on here. Met him at The Swans game in Oxnad (as it transpired we went to the same school in The Swansea Valley). He arranged a meet before The Swans played San Jose Earthquakes a few days later - tidy turn out, too, fair play. I'd be surprised if he's not going to the game / planned a meet for drinks.
I last saw him at Watford away last season. Good guy.

Mexico V Wales on 18:17 - May 29 with 2745 viewsturkontour

Phact - did you enjoy the game?
Some nice pics on Facebook from people I know who went over
Login to get fewer ads

Mexico V Wales on 20:36 - May 29 with 2727 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Mexico V Wales on 02:47 - May 30 with 2690 viewsphact0rri

Mexico V Wales on 18:17 - May 29 by turkontour

Phact - did you enjoy the game?
Some nice pics on Facebook from people I know who went over

It was amazing to see both the redwall (they were two tunnels from where I sat next time I need to try to figure out where I should buy my seats instead of just assuming), and to see our national team... its been over a decade since I've been to a wales match.

I didn't talk to any of the traveling fans, I didn't see anyone I knew, and I can unfortunately be shy approaching random people. Though the mexican fans had no such qualms. the lads I was sitting with talked my ear off about Ramsey and Bale.

Here's my album of photos of the match. https://photos.app.goo.gl/b1diWB9DCT7wDbOp1

Mexico V Wales on 17:13 - May 30 with 2640 viewsturkontour

Mexico V Wales on 02:47 - May 30 by phact0rri

It was amazing to see both the redwall (they were two tunnels from where I sat next time I need to try to figure out where I should buy my seats instead of just assuming), and to see our national team... its been over a decade since I've been to a wales match.

I didn't talk to any of the traveling fans, I didn't see anyone I knew, and I can unfortunately be shy approaching random people. Though the mexican fans had no such qualms. the lads I was sitting with talked my ear off about Ramsey and Bale.

Here's my album of photos of the match. https://photos.app.goo.gl/b1diWB9DCT7wDbOp1

Great stuff - glad you enjoyed!!!!!
Some cracking photos there.
Cant fault the Welsh support. Looking forward to catching up with my mates to hear their stories.
Mexico V Wales on 19:22 - May 30 with 2617 viewsphact0rri

Mexico V Wales on 17:13 - May 30 by turkontour

Great stuff - glad you enjoyed!!!!!
Some cracking photos there.
Cant fault the Welsh support. Looking forward to catching up with my mates to hear their stories.

cheers mate. And it sounds like fun was had by the travelling. saw something on the bbc about them going on a tour of USC.

Mexico V Wales on 22:59 - May 30 with 2595 viewsTNT

Mexico V Wales on 02:47 - May 30 by phact0rri

Thanks for taking the trouble to post the pics, mate. Nice one.

Mexico V Wales on 12:12 - May 31 with 2558 viewsturkontour

Mexico V Wales on 03:52 - May 28 by phact0rri

The prematch, they've got some sort of meet and greet for the mexican national team I believe-- it starts at 1pm I am skipping out of going through that whole thing.

Few of the boys, 25 of them, went to watch LA Galaxy last night. They were in with the LA 'ultras' and were signing Welsh songs throughout the game.
Mexico V Wales on 04:42 - Jun 1 with 2502 viewsphact0rri

Mexico V Wales on 12:12 - May 31 by turkontour

Few of the boys, 25 of them, went to watch LA Galaxy last night. They were in with the LA 'ultras' and were signing Welsh songs throughout the game.

The few times I've went to see Galaxy the supporters have been superb. LA 'ultras' though :D :D

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024