Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dineen on Swansea Sound 10:00 - May 24 with 37013 viewsPrivate_Partz

Just caught a snippet on the news.
Says cash flow is a problem. They don't want any redundancies in staff but will have to cut back on the playing side.
Relegation clauses are in place but these don't come into effect until July hence cash issues.
I guess this might have come from an interview on STID last night.
I might have got this wrong but it sounded like jobs for the boys are safe. We cut the playing staff and don't expect any action until July.
Also what is he doing as club spokesman? Seems like anyone will do provided it is not Jenkins.
Did anyone hear the full interview?
[Post edited 24 May 2018 10:48]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 16:22 - May 26 with 2662 viewsShaky

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 16:19 - May 26 by Shaky

Just glanced at the accounts.

In the financial year ended Jul 2017 the highest paid director (Jenkins) was paid £633,666) versus £500,368 the prior year.

Furthermore, and On Topic, I think we can deduce Dineen was paid £277K in 2016.

Top management talent clearly doesn't come cheap-cheep.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 16:35 - May 26 with 2617 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 16:22 - May 26 by Shaky

Imagine how much actual top management would cost.

Poll: Tory leader

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 17:22 - May 26 with 2544 viewsFlashberryjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 16:35 - May 26 by exiledclaseboy

Imagine how much actual top management would cost.

And imagine where we would be if we had top management.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 17:39 - May 26 with 2509 viewsPrivate_Partz

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 17:22 - May 26 by Flashberryjack

i have always said Our manager should be comfortably the highest paid at our club. It is the one area we should push the the boat out on.
Once appointed he should have his own recruitment team or at least have full say in whether he should use ours.
We then scout the world for young hungry young talented players that we can sell on at a profit. Players that fit the style of play that has brought us out most success.
Who knows? If we do it right one day we not have to sell and actually be a club that players want to stay withans aspire to play for.
It seems a millions miles off now but it is doable.
All the big boys are lazy and just look to buy players succsful at the very top levels for stipid money. We could do it differently and compete if we had the recruitment network, ability within the club and a manager to exploit this.
[Post edited 26 May 2018 17:42]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 17:47 - May 26 with 2481 viewsWingstandwood

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 17:22 - May 26 by Flashberryjack

Still in the Premier League!... With a club showing a professional fit for purpose Premier League set-up with bona fide standards and professionalism. A club incorporating a Vice Chairman that could grace a FTSE listed company along with a D.o.F of experience, proven ability, repute, contacts and allure to attract quality players.

What we ended up with was?.... A pair of leeching two-bob chancers like Dineen and Jenkins whom outside of a backward, parochial-inhouse 'jobs-for-the-boys' SCFC regime would be seen to be the complete and utter impostor-rubbish they truly are!

Could anyone seriously think any other Premier League club or FTSE company would ever want or headhunt the services of that pair of ruinous Trojan-horse buffoons? That's why the pair of tossers desperately/relentlessly cling to SCFC like a limpet to a rock!

Argus!

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 17:53 - May 26 with 2471 viewsFlashberryjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 17:39 - May 26 by Private_Partz

i have always said Our manager should be comfortably the highest paid at our club. It is the one area we should push the the boat out on.
Once appointed he should have his own recruitment team or at least have full say in whether he should use ours.
We then scout the world for young hungry young talented players that we can sell on at a profit. Players that fit the style of play that has brought us out most success.
Who knows? If we do it right one day we not have to sell and actually be a club that players want to stay withans aspire to play for.
All the big boys are lazy and just look to buy players succsful at the very top levels for stipid money. We could do it differently and compete if we had the recruitment network, ability within the club and a manager to exploit this.

I was referring to upper management not "The team manager"

Hello

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:24 - May 26 with 2437 viewsPrivate_Partz

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 17:53 - May 26 by Flashberryjack

I was referring to upper management not "The team manager"

Ok. At least it gave me an opportunity to dream on :-)

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:29 - May 26 with 2418 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Another idiotic statement Dineen telling the staff that we’re a premier league club playing in the championship. Is that Kent that deluded off the pitch we’ve been everything except a premier league club you can add on the pitch as well over the last three years.
[Post edited 26 May 2018 18:45]
Login to get fewer ads

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:33 - May 26 with 2396 viewsPrivate_Partz

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:29 - May 26 by FerrisBuellerJB

Another idiotic statement Dineen telling the staff that we’re a premier league club playing in the championship. Is that Kent that deluded off the pitch we’ve been everything except a premier league club you can add on the pitch as well over the last three years.

I agree. It is a good attitude for the club to have though. Just a shame it is coming from a Sellout. Takes the edge of it somewhat.

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:36 - May 26 with 2382 viewsWingstandwood

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:29 - May 26 by FerrisBuellerJB

So bang on!

*Edit* The Dineen interview was a load of intelligence insulting PR designed to fool the most naive of SCFC supporter. The very type of supporter that seriously believes Dineen and his merry gang were some kind of philanthropic sugar-daddy Jack Walker types.

Just one example?...The way both Dineen and Jenkins repeatedly bang on about the millions spent on training ground infrastructure? The way they do it in a deliberately-blatant: ambiguous, vague, subtle, and conniving way to mislead some supporters into believing the training infrastructure spend came from Dineens, Jenkins and sell-outs own pockets i.e. they never elaborate fully in concise black and white detail and admit it came from the clubs bank balance.
[Post edited 26 May 2018 18:53]

Argus!

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:59 - May 26 with 2333 viewsFlashberryjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:36 - May 26 by Wingstandwood

So bang on!

*Edit* The Dineen interview was a load of intelligence insulting PR designed to fool the most naive of SCFC supporter. The very type of supporter that seriously believes Dineen and his merry gang were some kind of philanthropic sugar-daddy Jack Walker types.

Just one example?...The way both Dineen and Jenkins repeatedly bang on about the millions spent on training ground infrastructure? The way they do it in a deliberately-blatant: ambiguous, vague, subtle, and conniving way to mislead some supporters into believing the training infrastructure spend came from Dineens, Jenkins and sell-outs own pockets i.e. they never elaborate fully in concise black and white detail and admit it came from the clubs bank balance.

More Jack to a King....bolllox

Hello

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:06 - May 26 with 2321 viewsWingstandwood

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:59 - May 26 by Flashberryjack

More Jack to a King....bolllox

Too true!

Argus!

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:07 - May 26 with 2319 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:36 - May 26 by Wingstandwood

So bang on!

What the training establishments built by Morgan’s construction firm you mean. If memory serves me right Man Utd built a new one for a fraction of what one of ours cost. Wonder if there was a proper tender for the works. Were the trust involved in this at all?
[Post edited 26 May 2018 19:09]
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:49 - May 26 with 2255 viewsWingstandwood

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:07 - May 26 by FerrisBuellerJB

What the training establishments built by Morgan’s construction firm you mean. If memory serves me right Man Utd built a new one for a fraction of what one of ours cost. Wonder if there was a proper tender for the works. Were the trust involved in this at all?

Yep! Both Swansea Sound and its appalling interviewer should be absolutely ashamed of themselves!

The way Dineen was not forced to admit the fact that he and his fellow sell-outs were the total opposite of a Jack Walker-esque ownership!

The way Dineen was not asked to explain what he actually did in a Vice Chairman role!

The way Dineen was not forced to explain his bizarre ‘out-of-the-loop’ vagueness and "nothing to do with me guv" inability to answer certain question? Now that is so profoundly at conflict with a Vice Chairman’s position whilst bringing his club position/title into complete and utter disrepute…. If he didn’t know or could not comment on certain vital questions? Why the f#ck is he Vice Chairman in the first place?

The way Dineen was not asked if he thought having a failed roofing supplies businessman holding a ruinous D.o.F position was absolute stark raving Kamikaze lunacy!

The way Dineen was not asked to comment on the appalling treatment of the clubs long-term and most loyal supporters i.e. The Vice Presidents!

Oh and the fact (do pigs fly?) Dineen did not know about Jenkins future at the club was intelligence insulting par excellence! A VICE CHAIRMAN not knowing the future intent of the clubs CHAIRMAN despite previous media reports and statements. And not knowing despite the fact it could have significant implications for the future running of the club and Dineen's own status within the club.

B@llocks from start to finish, shame on you pig in the trough sell-out filth Dineen and the same to Swansea Sound also!
[Post edited 26 May 2018 20:17]

Argus!

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:05 - May 26 with 2230 viewsharryhpalmer

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 19:07 - May 26 by FerrisBuellerJB

Nick has an answer for what went on with why Morgan got the gig. Something about "Flexible" contractors if I recall.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:36 - May 26 with 2179 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:05 - May 26 by harryhpalmer

Nick has an answer for what went on with why Morgan got the gig. Something about "Flexible" contractors if I recall.

I actually think it’s more down the lines of ‘ how else can we get more money out of the club into our own pockets’. Same can be said about the cwmdu club shop guess who the rent was going to. At least the yanks put an end to that one.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:37 - May 26 with 2172 viewsLoyal

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:36 - May 26 by FerrisBuellerJB

I actually think it’s more down the lines of ‘ how else can we get more money out of the club into our own pockets’. Same can be said about the cwmdu club shop guess who the rent was going to. At least the yanks put an end to that one.

Who was the rent going to ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:40 - May 26 with 2163 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:37 - May 26 by Loyal

Who was the rent going to ?

Take a guess!
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:44 - May 26 with 2152 viewsLoyal

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:40 - May 26 by FerrisBuellerJB

Take a guess!

If its anyone connected to the board it's bent.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:48 - May 26 with 2136 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:44 - May 26 by Loyal

Cwmdu Industrial estate is owned by Jaxx Bay Morgan’s company. I thought it was common knowledge.
[Post edited 26 May 2018 20:51]
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:50 - May 26 with 2130 viewsFlashberryjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:44 - May 26 by Loyal

Arimnt Gonrma

Hello

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:50 - May 26 with 2130 viewsLoyal

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:48 - May 26 by FerrisBuellerJB

Cwmdu Industrial estate is owned by Jaxx Bay Morgan’s company. I thought it was common knowledge.
[Post edited 26 May 2018 20:51]

All of it ?

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:53 - May 26 with 2116 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:50 - May 26 by Loyal

All of it ?

Not sure how much but definitely the units where the shop was. Their office was behind it I knew the guy running it.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 21:48 - May 26 with 2065 viewsQJumpingJack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 16:22 - May 26 by Shaky

This is staggering.

Who are at the club would have signed these salaries off? The board?

And I assume these figures do not included expenses?
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 22:36 - May 26 with 2001 viewsTheResurrection

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 17:39 - May 26 by Private_Partz

Fack me are you the most naive person born or what?

Why don't you put up a blueprint for eternal life out there while you're at it 😂😂

Tell me though, what happens when this Roy of the Rovers manager facks off... ??

Because he's had 6 months of success, then takes his players with him.

Just do it all over and over again is it.

Facking simple innit.... No...!!

But someone is.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024