Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dineen on Swansea Sound 10:00 - May 24 with 36617 viewsPrivate_Partz

Just caught a snippet on the news.
Says cash flow is a problem. They don't want any redundancies in staff but will have to cut back on the playing side.
Relegation clauses are in place but these don't come into effect until July hence cash issues.
I guess this might have come from an interview on STID last night.
I might have got this wrong but it sounded like jobs for the boys are safe. We cut the playing staff and don't expect any action until July.
Also what is he doing as club spokesman? Seems like anyone will do provided it is not Jenkins.
Did anyone hear the full interview?
[Post edited 24 May 2018 10:48]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 23:04 - May 26 with 2893 viewstheloneranger

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:50 - May 26 by Loyal

All of it ?

He owns the whole of Cwmdu Estate

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 23:16 - May 26 with 2875 viewslonglostjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 22:36 - May 26 by TheResurrection

Fack me are you the most naive person born or what?

Why don't you put up a blueprint for eternal life out there while you're at it 😂😂

Tell me though, what happens when this Roy of the Rovers manager facks off... ??

Because he's had 6 months of success, then takes his players with him.

Just do it all over and over again is it.

Facking simple innit.... No...!!

But someone is.

Time to take the Jenkins blinckers off. Of course it's a risk to rely on the clueless Yanks, but let's be honest, if Jenkins is the fan that some people claim he still is, he should be sorting out a successor as well as a new manager. He owes that to the club. He's been handsomely rewarded. As for that absolute c*nt Dineen - done feck all and deserves even more vitriol than Jenkins.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 23:18 - May 26 with 2869 viewsmajorraglan

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 17:39 - May 26 by Private_Partz

i have always said Our manager should be comfortably the highest paid at our club. It is the one area we should push the the boat out on.
Once appointed he should have his own recruitment team or at least have full say in whether he should use ours.
We then scout the world for young hungry young talented players that we can sell on at a profit. Players that fit the style of play that has brought us out most success.
Who knows? If we do it right one day we not have to sell and actually be a club that players want to stay withans aspire to play for.
It seems a millions miles off now but it is doable.
All the big boys are lazy and just look to buy players succsful at the very top levels for stipid money. We could do it differently and compete if we had the recruitment network, ability within the club and a manager to exploit this.
[Post edited 26 May 2018 17:42]

I don’t agree that they have to be the highest paid person at the club, but I agree with your comment that the club should push the boat out when it comes to appointing a quality manager.
If he has a tried and trusted scout then he should be able to use that player, but the club should have its own recruiting team which identifies players that would fit into the team and system.
The can’t allow itself to be in a position where a manager walks and the scouting and recruiting info goes out the door with him.

I would imagine running a scouting network and an academy could be done on a reasonable budget. If rumours are correct and Bony is on £100k per week or £5.2m a year, how many scouts would that pay for? Guy I know had a son who was a junior pro at the club, I am pretty sure he said the kid was on about £500 or £600 a week. Even if it was £1000 per week, you could have 100 juniors pros for the price of Bony. I read somewhere Newport County had a budget of around £2m all in while Brentford’s turnover was £12m in their last reporting year.

A goos sensible recruiting strategy using the parachute payments could allow the Swans to bounce back, but there s hard work to be done.
Dineen on Swansea Sound on 23:23 - May 26 with 2859 viewsbonymine

Jenkins has always been Morgan’s ‘puppet’ MM has been there pulling the strings in the background for years but perhaps with all the sh1t which Jenkins has been taking recently he’s so p1ssed off & is looking for Morgan to ‘share’ some of the vitriol aimed at him ?

Nothing lasts forever lads including marriages, relationships, friendships and even professing to be a die hard fan of Swansea City then selling out to the highest bidder for top Yankee dollar with absolutely ZERO due diligence done on the Hedge Fund ‘Investors’.

The phrase ‘Sold down the River (Tawe)’ can never be more apt.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 10:26 - May 27 with 2712 viewsPrivate_Partz

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 22:36 - May 26 by TheResurrection

Fack me are you the most naive person born or what?

Why don't you put up a blueprint for eternal life out there while you're at it 😂😂

Tell me though, what happens when this Roy of the Rovers manager facks off... ??

Because he's had 6 months of success, then takes his players with him.

Just do it all over and over again is it.

Facking simple innit.... No...!!

But someone is.

Ah here we go...the insults again.
It is one of the reasons I said the manager should be the highest paid to prevent him effing off so quickly.
If he does, you regroup and start again.
Who said it is a simple task?
Your mate Huw thinks it is hence we are in the mess we are now. The appointment of Monk, with Koemen waiting in the wings, showed a complete ignorance of how difficult this PL lark is and showed arrogance of the highest order.
I am not advocating anything fantastic. Just appoint a manager with contacts who can attract players and these don't come easily without the appropriate rewards.
Of course that would mean sidelining Huw, or showing him the door.
That obviously grinds the gears of a happy clapper like you.......and that is not an insult. It is a simplified form of describing a person who buries their head in the sand and thinks all is fine at the club.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 10:37]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 10:48 - May 27 with 2677 viewsTheResurrection

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 10:26 - May 27 by Private_Partz

Ah here we go...the insults again.
It is one of the reasons I said the manager should be the highest paid to prevent him effing off so quickly.
If he does, you regroup and start again.
Who said it is a simple task?
Your mate Huw thinks it is hence we are in the mess we are now. The appointment of Monk, with Koemen waiting in the wings, showed a complete ignorance of how difficult this PL lark is and showed arrogance of the highest order.
I am not advocating anything fantastic. Just appoint a manager with contacts who can attract players and these don't come easily without the appropriate rewards.
Of course that would mean sidelining Huw, or showing him the door.
That obviously grinds the gears of a happy clapper like you.......and that is not an insult. It is a simplified form of describing a person who buries their head in the sand and thinks all is fine at the club.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 10:37]

You're barking mad and on some kind of weird repeat mode. It's boring in the extreme and insulting to most with half a brain.

There is no magic blueprint. There is no magic formula. There is no magic manager.

All there is is pathetic fans who choose to look back in hindsight and highlight any perceived error and tell the world this is what we've done wrong.

As always though. There's no thought process going into these ramblings. No intelligent analysis, very little research but a whole lot of spoilt arse bluster.

Every club, when they look back, will find mistakes. This is football, it's not an exact science but yet you continue, and by fack don't you CONTINUE, to pretend it is.

I don't mean to be insulting to you as I like you as a person you seem a good old stick, but this campaign of yours is so all over the shop I find it insulting.

Do this research, try it, it should be cathartic for you...

Since May 2011 list the teams that don't play in the EPL that were there in our first season.

And then try using your postage stamp theories on them all. And while you're doing this shake your head in your condemnation of their utter stupidity that they didn't just follow the Private facking Parts path to Premier league success.

Try and do it without insulting yourself.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 10:58 - May 27 with 2659 viewsDarran

I think Partzys problem is his love for Laudrup and the way we used to play.
As players and teams evolve we were never going to play that way that’s why we only played it for a brief period in our history and no other team plays it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 11:06 - May 27 with 2639 viewsPrivate_Partz

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 10:58 - May 27 by Darran

As players and teams evolve we were never going to play that way that’s why we only played it for a brief period in our history and no other team plays it.

Not a problem, just talking sense. If we are going to be successful we have have to do things differently imho. Not just another club.
You mentioned ML not me......as usual.

Login to get fewer ads

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 11:13 - May 27 with 2622 viewsPrivate_Partz

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 10:48 - May 27 by TheResurrection

You're barking mad and on some kind of weird repeat mode. It's boring in the extreme and insulting to most with half a brain.

There is no magic blueprint. There is no magic formula. There is no magic manager.

All there is is pathetic fans who choose to look back in hindsight and highlight any perceived error and tell the world this is what we've done wrong.

As always though. There's no thought process going into these ramblings. No intelligent analysis, very little research but a whole lot of spoilt arse bluster.

Every club, when they look back, will find mistakes. This is football, it's not an exact science but yet you continue, and by fack don't you CONTINUE, to pretend it is.

I don't mean to be insulting to you as I like you as a person you seem a good old stick, but this campaign of yours is so all over the shop I find it insulting.

Do this research, try it, it should be cathartic for you...

Since May 2011 list the teams that don't play in the EPL that were there in our first season.

And then try using your postage stamp theories on them all. And while you're doing this shake your head in your condemnation of their utter stupidity that they didn't just follow the Private facking Parts path to Premier league success.

Try and do it without insulting yourself.

What insulting nonsense. You would swear I am suggesting the earth spins on its access in the opposite direction.
As for your first sentence .... the irony there is incredible.
I have said my piece, I have backed it up. I will post as I see fit.
You carry on with the insults and I will check on the odd occasion to see if there is something new and worth responding to. I am not holding my breath.....

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 14:32 - May 27 with 2487 viewsTheResurrection

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 10:58 - May 27 by Darran

Differences aside you're very correct.

We all loved Laudrup and the way we played but FFS let it go like....

Nothing lasts forever

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 14:34 - May 27 with 2479 viewsTheResurrection

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 11:13 - May 27 by Private_Partz

What insulting nonsense. You would swear I am suggesting the earth spins on its access in the opposite direction.
As for your first sentence .... the irony there is incredible.
I have said my piece, I have backed it up. I will post as I see fit.
You carry on with the insults and I will check on the odd occasion to see if there is something new and worth responding to. I am not holding my breath.....

Did you mean axis?

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:25 - May 27 with 2322 viewsPrivate_Partz

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 14:34 - May 27 by TheResurrection

Did you mean axis?

Thanks yeh. I could do with a proof reader. I would edit but I think you got the point regardless.

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 22:37 - May 27 with 2173 viewsTheResurrection

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 18:25 - May 27 by Private_Partz

Thanks yeh. I could do with a proof reader. I would edit but I think you got the point regardless.

Just reinforces my concerns about the level of intelligence I'm up against here.

What's that they say about pork?
[Post edited 27 May 2018 22:47]

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 22:45 - May 27 with 2157 viewsbuilthjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 20:48 - May 26 by FerrisBuellerJB

Cwmdu Industrial estate is owned by Jaxx Bay Morgan’s company. I thought it was common knowledge.
[Post edited 26 May 2018 20:51]

But the land is actually owned by the Venables-Llewelyn family, who own a lot of land in that area and Fforestfach. The land that most of the industrial units are on. Leased out on very long term agreements.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 00:10 - May 28 with 2077 viewsDJack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 22:45 - May 27 by builthjack

But the land is actually owned by the Venables-Llewelyn family, who own a lot of land in that area and Fforestfach. The land that most of the industrial units are on. Leased out on very long term agreements.

Back in the late eighties it was an Irish family that owned the estate and the (a) son run it.(ginger hair and beard) - he had a Reliant Scimitar or plastic maggot as I called it.

Boring fact, but there you go.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 08:10 - May 28 with 1960 viewsbuilthjack

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 00:10 - May 28 by DJack

Back in the late eighties it was an Irish family that owned the estate and the (a) son run it.(ginger hair and beard) - he had a Reliant Scimitar or plastic maggot as I called it.

Boring fact, but there you go.

Half of Swansea was owned by the Dillwyn Venables Llewelyn lot. The land is on 999 year lease. They are still raking it in. Sir John lives near me in a big mansion at Llysdinam. Nice fella. Minted. Shame he wouldnt buy the club.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 09:31 - May 28 with 1888 viewsPrivate_Partz

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 22:37 - May 27 by TheResurrection

Just reinforces my concerns about the level of intelligence I'm up against here.

What's that they say about pork?
[Post edited 27 May 2018 22:47]

Shows how desperate you are that you have to use typos to try and boost your argument.
Grammar Police = lost argument.

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 10:00 - May 28 with 1860 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Dineen on Swansea Sound on 22:45 - May 27 by builthjack

He might well own the land but Morgan has the units. There are rumours that the club were paying considerably more rent than the other businesses how true this is I don’t know. There again nothing would surprise me with the sellout kents.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024