Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Irish abortion referendum 11:57 - May 24 with 11784 viewsLohengrin

Been busy of late so haven’t been on here, checking in today I was a bit surprised to see there was no thread in advance of the ballot.

How do you think it will go tomorrow, will the Eighth Amendment of the Irish constitution be upheld? Any personal opinion?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Irish abortion referendum on 21:12 - May 26 with 1860 viewstrampie

The UK needs to enter the 21st century.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Irish abortion referendum on 21:18 - May 26 with 1845 viewsraynor94

Irish abortion referendum on 21:08 - May 26 by peenemunde

I agree. I actually feel sorry for him. I couldn’t live in a country I disliked, even if they were paying my benefits.

What country does he actually live in

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Irish abortion referendum on 21:20 - May 26 with 1837 viewsFlashberryjack

Irish abortion referendum on 21:18 - May 26 by raynor94

Cuckoo land

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Irish abortion referendum on 21:21 - May 26 with 1828 viewspeenemunde

Irish abortion referendum on 21:18 - May 26 by raynor94

Fantasy Island
Irish abortion referendum on 22:48 - May 26 with 1774 viewsKilkennyjack

Irish abortion referendum on 21:21 - May 26 by peenemunde

Fantasy Island

A great comedian as well, fair play.
My sides ... you are a (small) one ...

What part of the uk is peenemunde - just out of interest ?
[Post edited 26 May 2018 22:49]

Beware of the Risen People

Irish abortion referendum on 07:45 - May 27 with 1727 viewstrampie

Irish abortion referendum on 22:48 - May 26 by Kilkennyjack

A great comedian as well, fair play.
My sides ... you are a (small) one ...

What part of the uk is peenemunde - just out of interest ?
[Post edited 26 May 2018 22:49]

Germans get everywhere.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Irish abortion referendum on 09:52 - May 27 with 1707 viewsLoyal

Irish abortion referendum on 21:12 - May 26 by trampie

The UK needs to enter the 21st century.

It has, it was Ireland that had the abortion issue.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Irish abortion referendum on 09:58 - May 27 with 1699 viewsexiledclaseboy

Irish abortion referendum on 09:52 - May 27 by Loyal

Abortion is still more or less completely outlawed in Northern Ireland.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Irish abortion referendum on 10:00 - May 27 with 1696 viewsirishswan546

Irish abortion referendum on 09:52 - May 27 by Loyal

Hey, leave Ireland out of you bickering.
Irish abortion referendum on 10:04 - May 27 with 1690 viewsLoyal

Irish abortion referendum on 10:00 - May 27 by irishswan546

Hey, leave Ireland out of you bickering.

Its called debating and the title of the thread is IRISH ABORTION REFERENDUM.
Get your grammar sorted.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Irish abortion referendum on 10:14 - May 27 with 1672 viewstrampie

Irish abortion referendum on 09:58 - May 27 by exiledclaseboy

Abortion is still more or less completely outlawed in Northern Ireland.

Which is in the UK, making the UK seem backward compared with the modern World, which was the very accusation that some in the UK used to throw at Ireland and the UK in some parts or in full has anti abortion laws, anti same sex marriage laws, a Monarchy, a house of Lords and a State religion - how very medieval.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 11:21]

Irish abortion referendum on 10:22 - May 27 with 1669 viewsirishswan546

Irish abortion referendum on 10:04 - May 27 by Loyal

Its called debating and the title of the thread is IRISH ABORTION REFERENDUM.
Get your grammar sorted.

Sorry loyal I seen comments about where people are from so choose bickering as I felt the tread had decended to that level, I stand corrected. I still feel there was no need for your comment. You can have your debate but I wasn't happy with your comment where you implied that you feel before yesterday Ireland wasn't in the 21st century, I'm sure you would feel same if I made a comment about your country like that especially when there was no need. I'm glad it passed and I voted yes but as you can clearly see on this thread it's not a straight forward issue albeit it should have been tackled a long long time ago.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 10:31]
Irish abortion referendum on 11:18 - May 27 with 1647 viewsexiledclaseboy

Irish abortion referendum on 10:14 - May 27 by trampie

Which is in the UK, making the UK seem backward compared with the modern World, which was the very accusation that some in the UK used to throw at Ireland and the UK in some parts or in full has anti abortion laws, anti same sex marriage laws, a Monarchy, a house of Lords and a State religion - how very medieval.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 11:21]

Probably best to acknowledge, tramps, that only one part of the U.K. has full on anti abortion laws and discriminates against same sex couple in its marriage laws. Not “some parts”.

Irish abortion referendum on 11:24 - May 27 with 1642 viewstrampie

Irish abortion referendum on 11:18 - May 27 by exiledclaseboy

Probably best to acknowledge, tramps, that only one part of the U.K. has full on anti abortion laws and discriminates against same sex couple in its marriage laws. Not “some parts”.

It is some parts, England has a State religion, Northern Ireland has full on anti abortion laws and discriminates against same sex couples in its marriage laws, they are different parts of the UK and hence some parts they have Medieval laws.

Irish abortion referendum on 11:37 - May 27 with 1633 viewsLoyal

Irish abortion referendum on 10:22 - May 27 by irishswan546

Sorry loyal I seen comments about where people are from so choose bickering as I felt the tread had decended to that level, I stand corrected. I still feel there was no need for your comment. You can have your debate but I wasn't happy with your comment where you implied that you feel before yesterday Ireland wasn't in the 21st century, I'm sure you would feel same if I made a comment about your country like that especially when there was no need. I'm glad it passed and I voted yes but as you can clearly see on this thread it's not a straight forward issue albeit it should have been tackled a long long time ago.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 10:31]

I like the cut of your jib.
I've nothing against Ireland , and wouldn't say anything regards its progress especially in the north.

Irish abortion referendum on 13:42 - May 27 with 1589 viewsKilkennyjack

Irish abortion referendum on 11:37 - May 27 by Loyal

I like the cut of your jib.
I've nothing against Ireland , and wouldn't say anything regards its progress especially in the north.

God bless Ireland ☘️

Beware of the Risen People

Irish abortion referendum on 10:51 - Jul 29 with 1296 viewscwm02

Irish abortion referendum on 15:48 - May 26 by Kilkennyjack

Correct.

Women must decide on their own bodies. Choice.

The people who want to impose their beliefs on others should feck off.

The north of Ireland is next up. ☘️

"Women must decide on their own bodies. Choice."
By your logic, you have the choice to murder someone. It is a callous & evil to kill the most defenseless, innocent human being on this planet. Where is your moral compass?

"The people who want to impose their beliefs on others should feck off. "

Yet you do that when it comes to Brexit & immigration. Do me a favor & stop being a hypocrite
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 10:56]
Irish abortion referendum on 11:35 - Jul 29 with 1259 viewsexiledclaseboy

Irish abortion referendum on 10:51 - Jul 29 by cwm02

"Women must decide on their own bodies. Choice."
By your logic, you have the choice to murder someone. It is a callous & evil to kill the most defenseless, innocent human being on this planet. Where is your moral compass?

"The people who want to impose their beliefs on others should feck off. "

Yet you do that when it comes to Brexit & immigration. Do me a favor & stop being a hypocrite
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 10:56]

But Cwm, the people have spoken. Suck it up you judgemental loser who thinks he has the right to tell people what they can and can’t do with their own bodies and lives.

The murder analogy is f*cking stupid by the way.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 11:41]

Irish abortion referendum on 11:42 - Jul 29 with 1254 viewspeenemunde

Irish abortion referendum on 11:35 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

But Cwm, the people have spoken. Suck it up you judgemental loser who thinks he has the right to tell people what they can and can’t do with their own bodies and lives.

Yes they have spoken in the roi.
I disagree with what they have chosen, but unlike the Brexit remoaners I respect the decision.
Irish abortion referendum on 11:56 - Jul 29 with 1247 viewsmoonie

Strong stuff. Not the first post to be turned on it's head by way of abusing the poster not the post.

Ireland suffers from religion and over jealous clowns with a retarded attititude.
It d help if they got into the 20 century
Irish abortion referendum on 12:43 - Jul 29 with 1232 viewsirishswan546

Irish abortion referendum on 11:56 - Jul 29 by moonie

Strong stuff. Not the first post to be turned on it's head by way of abusing the poster not the post.

Ireland suffers from religion and over jealous clowns with a retarded attititude.

Really Moonie are we back to this crap again. You are the person who needs to be brought I to the present day as you are living in the past if you think this about Ireland as you are clearly wrong about the Republic. Please don't judge the Republic on your hatred of the past as others have mentioned on here the war was 100 years ago and the troubles we're the acts of terrorists not a whole nation as if it was you would be screwed. I know we have got on a bit better recently but you Moonie are more like the attitude you have disgracefully referred a whole nation too.

Every nation on this planet has religious nuts on it so don't dare refer to us as retarded as that shows you for what you really are. I'm sure Liverpool, England and Wales is full of religious nuts but you don't see me or any other Irish person on this site calling everyone from there retarded.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 12:45]
Irish abortion referendum on 12:56 - Jul 29 with 1213 viewsirishswan546

62% voted yes on the marriage referendum
66% voted yes on abortion referendum

Hardly a sign we are suffering from religious or over jealous clowns with a retarded attitude now does it as if we were surely both would have failed or been allot closer.
Irish abortion referendum on 14:13 - Jul 29 with 1196 viewscwm02

Irish abortion referendum on 11:35 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

"The murder analogy is f*cking stupid by the way."

Then I hope you realize "abortion is choice" argument is f*cking stupid.

Abortion leads to psychological and health problems & plenty of side effect which to vary. https://www.babygaga.com/15-abortion-side-effects-and-complications/

I actually respect their decision & think the result should be implement regardless of my opinion, unlike you when it comes to Brexit

"Suck it up you judgemental loser"
I'll shut up about the Ireland vote just like you will with Brexit. Deal?
Irish abortion referendum on 14:20 - Jul 29 with 1187 viewsmoonie

We are not.
Let me elaborate

NI has the highest church attendance in the UK ,yet,it's the most bigoted, proven by this abortion issue. It's a view based on Biblical text. .
You cannot deny the influence of Catholic Church is ROI and its legacy of child abuse ,institutionalised and still covered up to a degree.

Was not contraception and abortion illegal and is not this thinking prevalent especially in rural Ireland

There is a clear religious flavour in the abortion debate ,if indeed it could be desribed as such.

So, no, we re not. We re cool
Irish abortion referendum on 14:25 - Jul 29 with 1181 viewsHumpty

A part of Ireland does. Not the Republic though.

It would help if they could manage to crawl into the 18th century, let alone the 20th.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024