Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson holds 18-minute phone call... 18:36 - May 24 with 2135 viewsHeadmaster

... with a prankster claiming to be the Armenian prime minister. Just another day at the office then.

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-holds-18-minute-phone-call-with-hoax-ar
Boris Johnson holds 18-minute phone call... on 18:47 - May 24 with 2106 viewsmajorraglan

I thought I had woken up on April Fools day, this is unbelievable. His staff haven’t done a very good job of screening his calls!
Boris Johnson holds 18-minute phone call... on 21:35 - May 24 with 2006 viewszedlep

Boris Johnson holds 18-minute phone call... on 18:47 - May 24 by majorraglan

I thought I had woken up on April Fools day, this is unbelievable. His staff haven’t done a very good job of screening his calls!

Far more amazing that he could hold an 18 minute conversation without putting his foot in it!!

I wouldn’t give him the controls to the telly!

The man is the worst illustration of the low ebb we find ourselves in in political terms in this country at present. Governed by political pygmies opposed by complete non-entities. Dianne Abbott for Christ’s sake!

Zedzdead

Boris Johnson holds 18-minute phone call... on 11:03 - May 25 with 1892 viewsblaenaugwentjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024