Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man has sex with his dogs. 18:38 - May 24 with 6971 viewsJackfath

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-admits-having-sex-terriers-147

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Man has sex with his dogs. on 14:26 - May 25 with 1990 viewsjack_lord

Man has sex with his dogs. on 14:05 - May 25 by LeonWasGod

Or abortions. Are they Irish dogs, Catholics? This raises so many questions.

I did hear that the guy in question did ask the dogs how they like sex and they answered ruff.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Man has sex with his dogs. on 14:36 - May 25 with 1978 viewsswanjackal

Warning signs were prevalent from a young age, one relative said "When asked what he wanted for Christmas, he replied "cocka spaniel""

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Man has sex with his dogs. on 14:55 - May 25 with 1958 viewsHighjack

I read this thread title as “Max has sex with his dogs” for some reason.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Man has sex with his dogs. on 14:58 - May 25 with 1950 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

He obviously likes it ruff

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Man has sex with his dogs. on 17:27 - May 25 with 1879 viewsLord_Bony

He doesn’t do it anymore he’s gone off her apparently she’s an ugly bitch so I ve heard.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Man has sex with his dogs. on 18:22 - May 25 with 1866 viewsJoshTheJack

Are we moving on from sheep now?
Man has sex with his dogs. on 19:43 - May 25 with 1838 viewsRancid

Man has sex with his dogs. on 18:22 - May 25 by JoshTheJack

Are we moving on from sheep now?

Yeah.We f**k them and they walk them
Man has sex with his dogs. on 00:30 - May 26 with 1777 viewsDyfnant

Man has sex with his dogs. on 19:43 - May 25 by Rancid

Yeah.We f**k them and they walk them

Doesn’t have the same ring to it

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Man has sex with his dogs. on 02:39 - May 26 with 1750 viewsDJack

Man has sex with his dogs. on 13:12 - May 25 by Neath_Jack

It's called having the right to reply, dad.

You are Martin Morgan and I claim my £5... that or you are a little bit precious.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Man has sex with his dogs. on 07:12 - May 26 with 1711 viewsRancid

Man has sex with his dogs. on 00:30 - May 26 by Dyfnant

Doesn’t have the same ring to it

No i know in hindsight.Almost funny but lacked the conviction.😕

We move on.
Man has sex with his dogs. on 08:32 - May 26 with 1687 viewsNeath_Jack

Man has sex with his dogs. on 02:39 - May 26 by DJack

You are Martin Morgan and I claim my £5... that or you are a little bit precious.

You don’t get how forums work, no? If someone posts something to you or about you, then people tend to reply.

It’s kind of how they work.

Similar to when you made a thinly veiled offer to meet dickythorpe the other week 👍🏻

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man has sex with his dogs. on 22:54 - May 26 with 1618 viewsDJack

Man has sex with his dogs. on 08:32 - May 26 by Neath_Jack

You don’t get how forums work, no? If someone posts something to you or about you, then people tend to reply.

It’s kind of how they work.

Similar to when you made a thinly veiled offer to meet dickythorpe the other week 👍🏻

OOOOOHHHH! I missed this ...so the answer to me was you're a bit precious, thanks.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Man has sex with his dogs. on 09:39 - May 27 with 1568 viewsNeath_Jack

Man has sex with his dogs. on 22:54 - May 26 by DJack

OOOOOHHHH! I missed this ...so the answer to me was you're a bit precious, thanks.

So i'm precious for explaining myself to a fellow poster who had posted something about me? By your reckoning then, every person who replies to someone is precious?

Tell me, on your precious scale, where does your reply to dickythorpe rank, in the below thread?

Incident in High Street tonight by Swanjaxs 30 Apr 2018 21:05
High Street closed off tonight, reports suggest somebody has jumped off a building, awful news 😕

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Man has sex with his dogs. on 12:41 - May 27 with 1532 viewsDJack

Man has sex with his dogs. on 09:39 - May 27 by Neath_Jack

So i'm precious for explaining myself to a fellow poster who had posted something about me? By your reckoning then, every person who replies to someone is precious?

Tell me, on your precious scale, where does your reply to dickythorpe rank, in the below thread?

Incident in High Street tonight by Swanjaxs 30 Apr 2018 21:05
High Street closed off tonight, reports suggest somebody has jumped off a building, awful news 😕

When I posted I knew that you would repeat the reference as you can be precious. I'm not bothered by it and funnily enough neither is Dickythorpe, we've moved on. Might I suggest that you put the shovel down. Have a good day, sir.

Man has sex with his dogs. on 12:51 - May 27 with 1520 viewsNeath_Jack

Man has sex with his dogs. on 12:41 - May 27 by DJack

When I posted I knew that you would repeat the reference as you can be precious. I'm not bothered by it and funnily enough neither is Dickythorpe, we've moved on. Might I suggest that you put the shovel down. Have a good day, sir.

Eh? I didn't ask whether you or dicky were bothered by it, i asked you why my reply to whoever it was, is deemed as being precious, but yours as highlighted, isn't? Just answer the question.

Man has sex with his dogs. on 13:07 - May 27 with 1502 viewsDJack

Man has sex with his dogs. on 12:51 - May 27 by Neath_Jack

Eh? I didn't ask whether you or dicky were bothered by it, i asked you why my reply to whoever it was, is deemed as being precious, but yours as highlighted, isn't? Just answer the question.

Swanjackasl posted this: "Well in his defence, his wife did say to him "Do you fancy trying dogging?".

Good to see the chihuahua joke was stolen from the comments under the story."

Your reply: "Couple of points my friend:

I didn't read the comments, in fact i only read the first couple of lines of the article.
I doubt that the person who wrote in the comments actually owned that joke anyway, so impossible for anyone to steal it.
That joke has been told for donkeys years.

Other than that, spot on."

His comment was light hearted and you went and defended your comments, "showing him to be incorrect" and finished off the snarky "Other than that, spot on". Perhaps indignant or snitty may have been a more accurate label than precious...but I'll keep with precious based upon your subsequent posts. Have a nice day.

Man has sex with his dogs. on 13:30 - May 27 with 1480 viewsdickythorpe

Lads, stop it. I had a bad couple of days in work, came on here, probably tried to push it a bit to get a reaction.....I got it and kept hold of it like a dog with a bone.

We are all jacks at heart and debate is great, but there is a line.

Now enjoy the day (there's no fool like an old fool...I'm happy to be both)
Man has sex with his dogs. on 13:38 - May 27 with 1470 viewsmoonie

My daughter has a beautiful Malinois. Last night ,she was on here back ( dog not daughter) when watching the game and my hand accidently slipped from her chest to her teats. They weren't erect as she s been spayed but she didn't seem to mind .

Be careful when stroking animals ,folks,as you might get a visit from Police thirty years later over an historic allegation of bestiality
Man has sex with his dogs. on 13:52 - May 27 with 1462 viewsDJack

Man has sex with his dogs. on 13:30 - May 27 by dickythorpe

Lads, stop it. I had a bad couple of days in work, came on here, probably tried to push it a bit to get a reaction.....I got it and kept hold of it like a dog with a bone.

We are all jacks at heart and debate is great, but there is a line.

Now enjoy the day (there's no fool like an old fool...I'm happy to be both)

Dicky, thanks for your input. We had our discussion as I felt you were wrong in the way you spoke to Blaze (who is generally innocuous). We moved on with your assistance. Neathie got a bit snitty with Swanjackal and I made a lighthearted comment, then he doubled down and came at me pushing for justification etc. Push me and I will push back but I will (and did) give a chance of walking away. It was not taken but I hope that this will fade away now. As to your old fool comment...you and me both mate. Have a great day!

Man has sex with his dogs. on 15:06 - May 27 with 1436 viewsNeath_Jack

Man has sex with his dogs. on 13:07 - May 27 by DJack

Swanjackasl posted this: "Well in his defence, his wife did say to him "Do you fancy trying dogging?".

Good to see the chihuahua joke was stolen from the comments under the story."

Your reply: "Couple of points my friend:

I didn't read the comments, in fact i only read the first couple of lines of the article.
I doubt that the person who wrote in the comments actually owned that joke anyway, so impossible for anyone to steal it.
That joke has been told for donkeys years.

Other than that, spot on."

His comment was light hearted and you went and defended your comments, "showing him to be incorrect" and finished off the snarky "Other than that, spot on". Perhaps indignant or snitty may have been a more accurate label than precious...but I'll keep with precious based upon your subsequent posts. Have a nice day.

Right, so the other chaps comment was light hearted, but my "other than that, spot on", comment wasn't? Are you some kind of literary scientist or what?

I'll repeat again, if someone posts to me or about me, there is a 99.9% chance that i am going to reply. Exactly the same as you keep doing.

So my advice to you, would be to stop being so precious.

Man has sex with his dogs. on 15:08 - May 27 with 1432 viewsNeath_Jack

Man has sex with his dogs. on 13:52 - May 27 by DJack

Dicky, thanks for your input. We had our discussion as I felt you were wrong in the way you spoke to Blaze (who is generally innocuous). We moved on with your assistance. Neathie got a bit snitty with Swanjackal and I made a lighthearted comment, then he doubled down and came at me pushing for justification etc. Push me and I will push back but I will (and did) give a chance of walking away. It was not taken but I hope that this will fade away now. As to your old fool comment...you and me both mate. Have a great day!

Push you and you will push back, but if someone else does it, you don't like it?

And who are you to give me a chance to walk away? You've had more than enough chances to do likewise.

Take some of your own medicine, walk away and stop being so precious.

Man has sex with his dogs. on 15:21 - May 27 with 1425 viewsDJack

Man has sex with his dogs. on 15:08 - May 27 by Neath_Jack

Push you and you will push back, but if someone else does it, you don't like it?

And who are you to give me a chance to walk away? You've had more than enough chances to do likewise.

Take some of your own medicine, walk away and stop being so precious.

Push you and you will push back, but if someone else does it, you don't like it? I didn't comment on whether or not I disliked it.

And who are you to give me a chance to walk away? You've had more than enough chances to do likewise. You are the one who came at Swanjackal and myself.

Take some of your own medicine, walk away and stop being so precious. I will thanks as I can see that discussion with you is pointless. I will add that a few lines after my last sentence in this post I will leave a "period"/ "full stop" so, if you do your usual and go for the last word, it will be one less thing for you to type. Have a good day (honestly!)

Man has sex with his dogs. on 15:23 - May 27 with 1422 viewsNeath_Jack

Man has sex with his dogs. on 15:21 - May 27 by DJack

Push you and you will push back, but if someone else does it, you don't like it? I didn't comment on whether or not I disliked it.

And who are you to give me a chance to walk away? You've had more than enough chances to do likewise. You are the one who came at Swanjackal and myself.

Take some of your own medicine, walk away and stop being so precious. I will thanks as I can see that discussion with you is pointless. I will add that a few lines after my last sentence in this post I will leave a "period"/ "full stop" so, if you do your usual and go for the last word, it will be one less thing for you to type. Have a good day (honestly!)

Correction my friend, you came at me.

You got yourself involved by calling me precious.

If you hadn't then we wouldn't be having this drawn out bullshit.

Good day to you as well.

Man has sex with his dogs. on 16:07 - May 27 with 1392 viewsRancid

Lads lads this a thread about shagging dogs, lets try and keep on track.

Now come on.
Man has sex with his dogs. on 16:12 - May 27 with 1384 viewsDarran

Man has sex with his dogs. on 16:07 - May 27 by Rancid

Lads lads this a thread about shagging dogs, lets try and keep on track.

Now come on.

I reckon Neath_Jack has had a few in his time too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024