Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so what exactly has changed? 21:42 - May 24 with 7558 viewsjacksfullaces

appears a new young/hungry manager has been signed (in the image of 1-2 predecessors that worked (martinez/rodgers, along with 1-2 that didn't monk/clement) accepting the latter didn't commit to swansealona footie but you know what I mean

players already being signed, this lad from Liverpool, linked with 1-2 others

no statement from the board, other than some vague apology that wasn't really an apology

and jenkins, dineen et al continuing like business as usual

and not much the fans can do, with the trust in theory our only line into the decision makers, but with no line into the decision makers

and lots of anger on this board and among the fans.

anyone else just a little bit frustrated that both a club we care about, and a customer focused business has essentially been allowed to pretend nothing has really happened.

where is the accountability? where?????

cool and calm is great if it hadn't been 3/4 years of decline, it's way past a tweak here or there, that was what jenkins had promised every time after recent failures.

talk about disconnecting with the fan base ...
so what exactly has changed? on 13:26 - May 26 with 1113 viewsE20Jack

so what exactly has changed? on 13:19 - May 26 by Whiterockin

Mawson is worth what it says in his release clause.

Well if it exists, it depends how much that release clause is, of course.

Every Spanish player has a release clause, often 300% or 400% of their market value.

All being equal, a young highly rated, English International center back will be worth around the figures the press are reporting widely.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

so what exactly has changed? on 13:38 - May 26 with 1082 viewsWhiterockin

so what exactly has changed? on 13:26 - May 26 by E20Jack

Well if it exists, it depends how much that release clause is, of course.

Every Spanish player has a release clause, often 300% or 400% of their market value.

All being equal, a young highly rated, English International center back will be worth around the figures the press are reporting widely.

You can not compare a release clause inserted by the top Spanish clubs to one HJ accepted when he negotiated release clause wages with a player he payed £5M for. Use a little bit of common sense.
so what exactly has changed? on 13:41 - May 26 with 1074 viewsShaky

so what exactly has changed? on 13:17 - May 26 by E20Jack

That you wouldn’t substantiate your latest wild accusation Shakes.

I was correct on that, of course.

So your point (if you can call it that) boils down to you throwing a hissy fit because I reminded you that Mawson was signed for £5m and now worth a small fortune while you trying to cover that by suggesting he isn’t. Well come on then, stick a value in him. Let’s see who’s closest.

I have said £30m.

Tell you what, Dim, why don't we instead take a step back and remind ourselves that the reason readers are being treated to this reinvigorated dose of your drivel is to cover up your claim that I had forgotten all about Mawson in response to this statement:

"Maybe one thing you could show him [Kaplan] is that all the big wins in the transfer market have not been generated from turnaround players but from those promoted through the ranks or established players that have performed."

Wins, Dim. Real ones. Not phanton ones plucked out of your tiny little head regardless of magnitude.

As for my views on Mawson's value I posted then no more than a couple of weeks ago. Maybe you can google them for us?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

so what exactly has changed? on 13:42 - May 26 with 1071 viewsE20Jack

so what exactly has changed? on 13:38 - May 26 by Whiterockin

You can not compare a release clause inserted by the top Spanish clubs to one HJ accepted when he negotiated release clause wages with a player he payed £5M for. Use a little bit of common sense.

I haven’t compared anything, calm down.

I am making the point that if a release clause is way above true market value then market value is not determined by release clause.

We have no idea if he has one for starters, and secondly what that figure is.

so what exactly has changed? on 13:47 - May 26 with 1064 viewsWhiterockin

so what exactly has changed? on 13:42 - May 26 by E20Jack

I haven’t compared anything, calm down.

I am making the point that if a release clause is way above true market value then market value is not determined by release clause.

We have no idea if he has one for starters, and secondly what that figure is.

TBH he may not have a release clause if he is still on the £15K a week that was reported in January when linked to West Ham.
so what exactly has changed? on 13:48 - May 26 with 1059 viewsE20Jack

so what exactly has changed? on 13:41 - May 26 by Shaky

Tell you what, Dim, why don't we instead take a step back and remind ourselves that the reason readers are being treated to this reinvigorated dose of your drivel is to cover up your claim that I had forgotten all about Mawson in response to this statement:

"Maybe one thing you could show him [Kaplan] is that all the big wins in the transfer market have not been generated from turnaround players but from those promoted through the ranks or established players that have performed."

Wins, Dim. Real ones. Not phanton ones plucked out of your tiny little head regardless of magnitude.

As for my views on Mawson's value I posted then no more than a couple of weeks ago. Maybe you can google them for us?

So now you realise you were wrong you are trying to change the category you put him in?

So you are saying Alfie Mawson was an established player that has performed? He was from League 1 Shaky. League 1. Let that sink in.

The only value I have seen you put on Mawsons head is by looking at your reliance upon transfermarket.com, the website your tiny little head turns to every time you get stuck.

So then. Now we agree he was an excellent signing and archetypical of your “sign cheap and turn into gems” category we can now move on to your claim I valued Mawson at £60m

Take your time.

so what exactly has changed? on 13:50 - May 26 with 1051 viewsE20Jack

so what exactly has changed? on 13:47 - May 26 by Whiterockin

TBH he may not have a release clause if he is still on the £15K a week that was reported in January when linked to West Ham.

I doubt he does personally. I fully expect him to be a PL player next season with us getting £30m+ from the likes of Spurs or West Ham.

so what exactly has changed? on 13:51 - May 26 with 1051 viewsShaky

so what exactly has changed? on 13:48 - May 26 by E20Jack

So now you realise you were wrong you are trying to change the category you put him in?

So you are saying Alfie Mawson was an established player that has performed? He was from League 1 Shaky. League 1. Let that sink in.

The only value I have seen you put on Mawsons head is by looking at your reliance upon transfermarket.com, the website your tiny little head turns to every time you get stuck.

So then. Now we agree he was an excellent signing and archetypical of your “sign cheap and turn into gems” category we can now move on to your claim I valued Mawson at £60m

Take your time.

What a sad kunt you are.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

so what exactly has changed? on 13:55 - May 26 with 1045 viewsE20Jack

so what exactly has changed? on 13:51 - May 26 by Shaky

What a sad kunt you are.

And there is the predictable white flag.

I warned you in my very first reply to your off topic bile filled rant that if you wish to continue on this vein then you really should save us all the time and stop now.

What did you do? Yep decide to make a ridiculous post, defend said ridiculous post in the face of facts proving it to be a ridiculous post - then in your frustration make up a ridiculous claim about me, then be unable to back up said ridiculous claim until you resort to that arse dribble you just mustered.

You are as predictable as time.

so what exactly has changed? on 14:03 - May 26 with 1027 viewsShaky

so what exactly has changed? on 13:55 - May 26 by E20Jack

And there is the predictable white flag.

I warned you in my very first reply to your off topic bile filled rant that if you wish to continue on this vein then you really should save us all the time and stop now.

What did you do? Yep decide to make a ridiculous post, defend said ridiculous post in the face of facts proving it to be a ridiculous post - then in your frustration make up a ridiculous claim about me, then be unable to back up said ridiculous claim until you resort to that arse dribble you just mustered.

You are as predictable as time.

Fatuous moron.

Misology -- It's a bitch

so what exactly has changed? on 14:05 - May 26 with 1024 viewsE20Jack

so what exactly has changed? on 14:03 - May 26 by Shaky

Fatuous moron.

Lying idiot.

so what exactly has changed? on 15:14 - May 26 with 996 viewsjasper_T

so what exactly has changed? on 13:50 - May 26 by E20Jack

I doubt he does personally. I fully expect him to be a PL player next season with us getting £30m+ from the likes of Spurs or West Ham.

No way Spurs want him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024