Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans 07:29 - May 25 with 7345 viewstheloneranger

"Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans like a 'pack of dogs' in horrifying ambush ahead of Champions League final in Kiev"

They're practicing for the World Cup!!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-masked-hooligans-attack-liverp

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 07:37 - May 25 with 4734 viewsmajorraglan

Guy I used to work and his son with went to the Ukraine to watch Wales play a few years ago, they subject of an unprovoked attack whilst minding their business in Kiev. Theres plenty of troublemakers in Kiev.
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 07:58 - May 25 with 4657 viewsDr_Winston

Kiev isn't in Russia though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 08:08 - May 25 with 4626 viewsairedale

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 07:37 - May 25 by majorraglan

Guy I used to work and his son with went to the Ukraine to watch Wales play a few years ago, they subject of an unprovoked attack whilst minding their business in Kiev. Theres plenty of troublemakers in Kiev.

It’s certainly no place to be chicken.
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 08:10 - May 25 with 4620 viewsswanforthemoney

After the attack many of the hooligans found their wallets were missing, apparently.

I stand in the North Stand

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 08:21 - May 25 with 4554 viewsLord_Bony

And no hubcaps...

The Kop ain’t gonna like this.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 08:29 - May 25 with 4517 viewslonglostjack

Who had the bright idea to hold the CL final in Kiev?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 08:33 - May 25 with 4508 viewstheloneranger

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 07:58 - May 25 by Dr_Winston

Kiev to Russia by bus to watch World Cup. £2

Kiev to Russia by plane to watch World Cup. £70
[Post edited 25 May 2018 8:33]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 08:36 - May 25 with 4490 viewsItchySphincter

You're right of course but there is a conditioning that runs through these people, whether it be Russian or Ukrainian. An unpleasant place to spend time, especially when they've had an ale.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 08:43 - May 25 with 4445 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 08:08 - May 25 by airedale

Lol that made me chuckle.
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 08:55 - May 25 with 4381 viewsomarjack

Why would neutral Ukrainians attack Liverpool fans? Gotta be the Madrid people.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 08:58 - May 25 with 4359 viewsWarwickHunt

I used that removal firm last time I moved house. Cheap though.
[Post edited 25 May 2018 9:26]
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 08:58 - May 25 with 4357 viewsItchySphincter

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 08:55 - May 25 by omarjack

Why would neutral Ukrainians attack Liverpool fans? Gotta be the Madrid people.

Is that a serious question?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 09:01 - May 25 with 4351 viewsProfessor

Having recently been to Kiev (oddly enough to talk about chickens) it does not surprise me. Ukrainians are lovely people but totally nuts. A very different mindset
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 09:13 - May 25 with 4289 viewsSmellyplumz

Saucy

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 09:17 - May 25 with 4265 viewsSmellyplumz

Calm down calm down.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 09:49 - May 25 with 4144 viewsmoonie

When the papers ,post Hillsborough, were going on about scousers robbing etc, I'm certain plenty on here were muttering the same ,until the truth hits.

That attitude has been passed on.

Sadly, it seems little has changed .
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 11:05 - May 25 with 3958 viewsawayjack

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 09:49 - May 25 by moonie

When the papers ,post Hillsborough, were going on about scousers robbing etc, I'm certain plenty on here were muttering the same ,until the truth hits.

I suspect fans remember how groups of Liverpool fans robbed and slashed their way across Europe and UK in the 80/90's. Liverpool fans may behave better now but as England fans verbally have discovered, reputations take much longer to change.
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 11:09 - May 25 with 3942 viewsLoyal

They have been cooped up for years, it's no surprise.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 11:11 - May 25 with 3935 views34dfgdf54

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 08:29 - May 25 by longlostjack

Who had the bright idea to hold the CL final in Kiev?

It's in Galatasary 2020.
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 12:10 - May 25 with 3814 views1983

Seen bigger scuffles in my mams Bingo

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 12:12 - May 25 with 3800 viewsgiantstoneater

It soon will be!!
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 12:46 - May 25 with 3715 viewspencoedjack

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 09:49 - May 25 by moonie

Have a read of Andy Nicols book
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 12:51 - May 25 with 3692 viewsNeath_Jack

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 12:46 - May 25 by pencoedjack

Have a read of Andy Nicols book

You believe that fat plastic scouser?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 13:19 - May 25 with 3590 viewsBadlands

Nutters everywhere but fans of English teams seem to attract this sort of event and it is never their fault.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 13:34 - May 25 with 3556 viewsMrSwerve

If you want to punch another human being because you don't like the football shirt they're wearing then you're not all there.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024