Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans 07:29 - May 25 with 7355 viewstheloneranger

"Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans like a 'pack of dogs' in horrifying ambush ahead of Champions League final in Kiev"

They're practicing for the World Cup!!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-masked-hooligans-attack-liverp

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 13:45 - May 25 with 2580 viewssainthelens

Why don't they all just grab one of the attackers and keep the cvnt hostage. Stop hiding behind tables and chairs FFS.
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 13:47 - May 25 with 2571 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 13:19 - May 25 by Badlands

Nutters everywhere but fans of English teams seem to attract this sort of event and it is never their fault.

This.
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 14:07 - May 25 with 2559 viewsGlyn1

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 08:08 - May 25 by airedale

It’s certainly no place to be chicken.

Damn, it took me a long time to get that. Have an up arrow, sir.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 14:17 - May 25 with 2542 viewsItchySphincter

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 09:49 - May 25 by moonie

When the papers ,post Hillsborough, were going on about scousers robbing etc, I'm certain plenty on here were muttering the same ,until the truth hits.

That attitude has been passed on.

Sadly, it seems little has changed .

Get some life experience.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 14:44 - May 25 with 2503 viewsairedale

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 12:10 - May 25 by 1983

Seen bigger scuffles in my mams Bingo

That wouldn’t surprise me. A bloke I worked with in the 1970s got a job in Sketty bingo and was always on about the punters. The caller went on holiday and a relief guy came in. On his first session he made the huge mistake of calling “clickety clix, sixty six”, there was this immediate angry voice shouting “get on with it!” At halftime there’d be a stampede for the fruit machines, and each punter was only allowed a certain time on the machine.

He said a lot of them would head for different venues after the session.
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 15:35 - May 25 with 2451 viewspencoedjack

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 12:51 - May 25 by Neath_Jack

You believe that fat plastic scouser?

Far more believable than other liked minded books
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 15:48 - May 25 with 2432 viewsNeath_Jack

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 15:35 - May 25 by pencoedjack

Far more believable than other liked minded books

Why is he more believable than others?

Asking him about Liverpool is like someone from Manchester asking Anus about The Jacks.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 15:56 - May 25 with 2417 viewspencoedjack

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 15:48 - May 25 by Neath_Jack

Why is he more believable than others?

Asking him about Liverpool is like someone from Manchester asking Anus about The Jacks.

Not in my opinion.

Nicols travelled with Liverpool all over Europe admitted to have several kickings as well. Abraham’s book is pure fantasy believed by only the likes of Byron

Anyway let’s not debate football hooligans mate.
Login to get fewer ads

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans (n/t) on 16:52 - May 25 with 2360 viewsEbo

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 09:13 - May 25 by Smellyplumz

Saucy

[Post edited 25 May 2018 16:52]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 23:06 - May 25 with 2192 viewslatchford

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 15:56 - May 25 by pencoedjack

Not in my opinion.

Nicols travelled with Liverpool all over Europe admitted to have several kickings as well. Abraham’s book is pure fantasy believed by only the likes of Byron

Anyway let’s not debate football hooligans mate.

Followed Liverpool all over Europe? He’s an Everton fan??
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 23:18 - May 25 with 2183 viewsmoonie

Itchy.
Life? You need to look around,son.

Liverpool again eh

Hillsborough must have been a source of amusement to many . It's obvious by the comments on here

The Sun was wrong
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 01:03 - May 26 with 2123 viewsraynor94

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 13:45 - May 25 by sainthelens

Why don't they all just grab one of the attackers and keep the cvnt hostage. Stop hiding behind tables and chairs FFS.

Jesus wept!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 01:58 - May 26 with 2104 viewssainthelens

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 01:03 - May 26 by raynor94

Jesus wept!

Thank fck you were never in the trenches.
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 06:24 - May 26 with 2052 viewspeenemunde

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 09:49 - May 25 by moonie

When the papers ,post Hillsborough, were going on about scousers robbing etc, I'm certain plenty on here were muttering the same ,until the truth hits.

That attitude has been passed on.

Sadly, it seems little has changed .

The reputation of people from Liverpool as being “robbing b@stards”,
Stems from the 1970’s, when some of their fans, would do exactly that when following Liverpool in Europe.
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 07:00 - May 26 with 2040 viewspencoedjack

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 23:06 - May 25 by latchford

Followed Liverpool all over Europe? He’s an Everton fan??

Clubs colours obviously mean nothing if there’s a few quid to be made.
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 12:12 - May 26 with 1944 viewsBadlands

It goes a long way further back than that (my mother lived there in the 1920s and she claimed it went back into Victorian times) and is linked to the numbers of Welsh, Irish and the poor in the city and the connection (perceived connection) with tinkers and gypsies.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 12:52 - May 26 with 1905 viewsKilkennyjack

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 12:12 - May 26 by Badlands

It goes a long way further back than that (my mother lived there in the 1920s and she claimed it went back into Victorian times) and is linked to the numbers of Welsh, Irish and the poor in the city and the connection (perceived connection) with tinkers and gypsies.

The welsh and irish are to blame ?

The Tories b@stards would probably agree.

Beware of the Risen People

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 15:16 - May 26 with 1842 viewsDarran

lol hold at.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 16:02 - May 26 with 1798 viewsmoonie

Robbing?
Well ,looking at the Evening Post this week,it seems it's caught on in the safe,crime free paradise that is South Wales. Burglaries all over the place, sneak thefts and old people being conned at the door. Seem also to recall our Derby days .
so, fook off with the hypocrisy. Hoolies were everywhere as were bad fans. If we had taken 40000 abroad I can imagine the carnage . Bad enough when our national rugby team is playing at home S wives from Tonna to Tonapandy would evidence
Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 16:12 - May 26 with 1789 viewsDarran

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 16:02 - May 26 by moonie

Robbing?
Well ,looking at the Evening Post this week,it seems it's caught on in the safe,crime free paradise that is South Wales. Burglaries all over the place, sneak thefts and old people being conned at the door. Seem also to recall our Derby days .
so, fook off with the hypocrisy. Hoolies were everywhere as were bad fans. If we had taken 40000 abroad I can imagine the carnage . Bad enough when our national rugby team is playing at home S wives from Tonna to Tonapandy would evidence

They even invented a word that’s now in the dictionary for you lot you daft twát.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/scally

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 16:17 - May 26 with 1783 viewsBadlands

No blame - perceptions.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 16:25 - May 26 with 1775 viewsNeath_Jack

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 16:02 - May 26 by moonie

Robbing?

Aye, all the locals are robbing and stealing to pay the scouse drug dealers that have smothered this beautiful area of ours.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Masked hooligans attack Liverpool fans on 16:40 - May 26 with 1755 viewsmoonie

Oh so it's just Scouser dealers. Feckn n hell .

No demand, no supply

I remember drugs in the sixties and seventies in Swansea and scouce Kunts weren't that involved .

Maybe, if the clowns down there left drugs alone, they d be no market.

Look around you . Filth is everywhere . You don't live in Nirvana . None of us do.

Anyway, plenty of coke heads on here ,in need of suppliers .

No market, no sale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024