Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabianski 13:39 - May 25 with 9658 viewsmax936

Apparently going to Dortmund for 4million 🙈🙈🙈

If that’s right someone needs fuking with a rag mans trumpet ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fabianski on 11:59 - May 26 with 1561 viewsTheResurrection

Fabianski on 11:57 - May 26 by Dr_Winston

Until people like Jenkins and Dineen are no longer part of the picture the bad feeling will continue to exist. They're the infection preventing the wounds from healing.

It seems this way and if it would all stop if they went I would be all for it.

Personally I don't think it would stop though.

We'd have a complete random in some sort of Director of Football role and god help him.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Fabianski on 12:01 - May 26 with 1554 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fabianski on 11:55 - May 26 by max936

Lets wait and see what happens, if 4mill is right then we're selling ourselves short for a keeper of Fabs quality in todays player market, lets see what happens.

The thing is Max, if we want relegation clauses in players’ contracts we can expect players to negotiate release clauses that suit them in return. We can’t have the penny and the bun. If we didn’t have the relegation clause we could almost certainly get more for Fab but if he’d had a poor season we’d be stuck with him on Premier League wages in the Championship.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Fabianski on 12:04 - May 26 with 1540 viewsBadlands

£4 million I think we might get little more as transfer sites usually quote less than players leave for.
To us it's an insult and we wouldn't replace him for that but to the buying side it's reasonable for a back up goalkeeper aged 33 and never having been a regular in a top 10 Premier League team.
He was free and is on high wages.
Are Norfeldt (might stay if he's #1), Mulder and Benda good enough for the Championship?
I would imagine a great move fro Fab - Great team, driving distance from where he grew up and has family.
No grudges - he has been an absolute rock since arriving.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Fabianski on 12:23 - May 26 with 1503 viewsnantywatcher

Fabianski on 12:04 - May 26 by Badlands

£4 million I think we might get little more as transfer sites usually quote less than players leave for.
To us it's an insult and we wouldn't replace him for that but to the buying side it's reasonable for a back up goalkeeper aged 33 and never having been a regular in a top 10 Premier League team.
He was free and is on high wages.
Are Norfeldt (might stay if he's #1), Mulder and Benda good enough for the Championship?
I would imagine a great move fro Fab - Great team, driving distance from where he grew up and has family.
No grudges - he has been an absolute rock since arriving.

If we are patient with Norfeldt (he has had so little game time over past seasons) he will be more than good enough. He might be "ring rusty" for a while, but I think given time he's got great potential to match Fab's impact.
Fabianski on 21:00 - May 26 with 1379 viewsTenbySwan

Well I think Fabianski could be going to Liverpool!

But make them pay!
Fabianski on 11:48 - May 28 with 1198 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fabianski on 11:57 - May 26 by Dr_Winston

Until people like Jenkins and Dineen are no longer part of the picture the bad feeling will continue to exist. They're the infection preventing the wounds from healing.

Now now Dr. You're just being negative. It's the likes of you which got us regulated you know

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fabianski on 11:55 - May 28 with 1163 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fabianski on 11:57 - May 26 by TheResurrection

Not if Fab put that clause in so we'd get the relegation clause we needed...!!

I believe that could be possible - but the relegation clause we needed? Do you honestly believe (in their complete arrogance) they thought we'd get relegated this time around?
Sh*tty "forward planning" more like. The chickens are well and truly home to roost now. The good Dr is right. The wounds of this club won't heal with the infection certain people inflict on them.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fabianski on 12:02 - May 28 with 1142 viewspencoedjack

Fabianski on 11:55 - May 28 by Brynmill_Jack

I believe that could be possible - but the relegation clause we needed? Do you honestly believe (in their complete arrogance) they thought we'd get relegated this time around?
Sh*tty "forward planning" more like. The chickens are well and truly home to roost now. The good Dr is right. The wounds of this club won't heal with the infection certain people inflict on them.

With no shirt sponsor or naming rights for stadium sorted I’d imagine they were arrogant enough to believe it.

What a fuk up ....
Login to get fewer ads

Fabianski on 12:49 - May 28 with 1092 viewsjruss1

Follow quite a few reliable people who report in English what's happening with Dortmund and seen no links to Fabianski?

The reports last week believed Hitz will compete with Burki for the number one spot. I suppose they could sell Burki as well.

Would be a fantastic move for him if it did happen. Burki is great on his day but was inconsistent last season and made some key errors.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024