Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Police question South African Rugby Legend 17:27 - May 25 with 1649 viewsattila_the_hun

start the video at 5:40
[Post edited 25 May 2018 17:28]

"I'm Free"

Swansea Police question South African Rugby Legend on 17:41 - May 25 with 1613 viewsHCMC

No wonder SWP are laughed at,how thick must you be to get in ?

Anyone know this halfwit copper?
Swansea Police question South African Rugby Legend on 17:56 - May 25 with 1582 viewsjack_lord

good job they didn't search his car lol

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swansea Police question South African Rugby Legend on 18:32 - May 25 with 1519 viewsLeonWasGod

Swansea Police question South African Rugby Legend on 17:56 - May 25 by jack_lord

good job they didn't search his car lol

Nah, nothing to see there...

I guarantee. No, I know, because I've done it. If I walk around the City centre with a camera on a tripod, there ain't going to be a fearful dear in a shop ringing the police, and even if they did I suspect I wouldn't be searched. But I look different.
Swansea Police question South African Rugby Legend on 18:52 - May 25 with 1485 viewsjack_lord

Swansea Police question South African Rugby Legend on 18:32 - May 25 by LeonWasGod

Nah, nothing to see there...

I guarantee. No, I know, because I've done it. If I walk around the City centre with a camera on a tripod, there ain't going to be a fearful dear in a shop ringing the police, and even if they did I suspect I wouldn't be searched. But I look different.

I know. Fair play to him for keeping his cool. What a dick the police guy was. Brian was the one who said good job they didn't search his car.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swansea Police question South African Rugby Legend on 18:57 - May 25 with 1477 viewsLeonWasGod

Swansea Police question South African Rugby Legend on 18:52 - May 25 by jack_lord

I know. Fair play to him for keeping his cool. What a dick the police guy was. Brian was the one who said good job they didn't search his car.

He dealt with it amazingly well, fair play
Swansea Police question South African Rugby Legend on 19:28 - May 25 with 1427 viewsBanosswan

Hell of an advert for Swansea ffs.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Swansea Police question South African Rugby Legend on 19:43 - May 25 with 1396 viewsDarran

I’m not seeing a lot wrong with that.

Some div phones the police saying they’ve seen someone walking down the street with a gun and within minutes there’s a policeman there checking it out.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea Police question South African Rugby Legend on 19:55 - May 25 with 1373 viewsdickythorpe

Swansea Police question South African Rugby Legend on 17:41 - May 25 by HCMC

No wonder SWP are laughed at,how thick must you be to get in ?

Anyone know this halfwit copper?

Loves walking on cycle paths.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Police question South African Rugby Legend on 10:51 - May 26 with 1125 viewsattila_the_hun

Swansea Police question South African Rugby Legend on 19:43 - May 25 by Darran

I’m not seeing a lot wrong with that.

Some div phones the police saying they’ve seen someone walking down the street with a gun and within minutes there’s a policeman there checking it out.

good response time but if he had a gun what would that particular copper have done?

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024