Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa 07:46 - May 26 with 4317 viewsMrSwerve

Who do we want to win? Villa a closer away trip but Fulham apparently a good one.

Think I want Villa to go up (even though John Terry plays for them), as I haven't done Fulham away and would like to. Be nice for Neil Taylor too.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 07:56 - May 26 with 2823 views34dfgdf54

Definitely Villa.

Fulham will be in a bit of trouble next year if they don’t win, a lot of players will already have agreements with clubs if they don’t go up.
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 08:44 - May 26 with 2750 viewspencoedjack

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 07:56 - May 26 by 34dfgdf54

Definitely Villa.

Fulham will be in a bit of trouble next year if they don’t win, a lot of players will already have agreements with clubs if they don’t go up.

For selfish reasons I want Villa to go up as Fulham is my favourite away trip.

But

I believe Fulham deserve 2nd best side in championship after Wolves play some lovely stuff
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 09:11 - May 26 with 2694 viewsTenbySwan

I remember going to Fulham a few years ago when big Roger Freestone made a 'blooper' by dribbling a pass back only to lose the ball , I can't remember but I think the Fulham player also missed!
Nice ground right by the Thames bit more picturesque than around Villa Park I suppose 😂 Although Villa Park is also a good historic ground.
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 09:13 - May 26 with 2687 viewsAguycalledJack

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 08:44 - May 26 by pencoedjack

But

I believe Fulham deserve 2nd best side in championship after Wolves play some lovely stuff

No offence the table doesn’t lie. They weren’t the second best over the season. Just as we were the third shitest over the season.

Agree they play good football though.

Fulham to go up.
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 09:13 - May 26 with 2686 viewsjackjackjackjack

Villa are probably the biggest club in the league, 32,000 attendances this season, so they'll go up at some point, maybe it's best if we get them out the way. But Fulham have a billionaire owner who is throwing money around. Villa up, and Fulham's manager leaves and they get screwed by FFP would be the best outcome, I believe.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 09:22 - May 26 with 2671 viewsbyron

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 09:13 - May 26 by AguycalledJack

No offence the table doesn’t lie. They weren’t the second best over the season. Just as we were the third shitest over the season.

Fulham to go up.

Fulham were in 17th place in November, from then in they performed amazing.

Benny

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 09:36 - May 26 with 2624 viewsoldcob

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 09:11 - May 26 by TenbySwan

I remember going to Fulham a few years ago when big Roger Freestone made a 'blooper' by dribbling a pass back only to lose the ball , I can't remember but I think the Fulham player also missed!
Nice ground right by the Thames bit more picturesque than around Villa Park I suppose 😂 Although Villa Park is also a good historic ground.

Craven Cottage is the only ground in the country from which you can see the boat race.
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 10:05 - May 26 with 2574 viewspencoedjack

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 09:13 - May 26 by AguycalledJack

Fulham to go up.

No offence taken but in my mind they were the 2nd best team in that division

I also think Liverpool are a better team than Man Utd ( who they finished below in the table)
[Post edited 26 May 2018 10:07]
Login to get fewer ads

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 10:12 - May 26 with 2556 viewsSTID2017

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 07:56 - May 26 by 34dfgdf54

Definitely Villa.

This 100%

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 10:48 - May 26 with 2506 viewsPegojack

My heart says I'd like Fulham to go up, but the head says Villa up is much better for the Swans.
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 10:52 - May 26 with 2502 viewssainthelens

Definitely Villa.

This.
As Villa will chuck everything into going up next season if they don't make it. They'll be a bigger threat than Fulham. ( He says hoping we'll be up there too).
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 13:32 - May 26 with 2394 viewsGlyn1

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 08:44 - May 26 by pencoedjack

But

I feel exactly the same. Lovely club, very nice fans who've always been pleasant with us so I hope they lose [?!].

I live about 5 miles away and purely by coincidene will be in Fulham tonight but will try to get to Chelsea to watch the match.

#conflicted

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:19 - May 26 with 2243 viewsMrSwerve

Anyone got it on? Nil nil 20mins in.

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:23 - May 26 with 2225 viewsmoonie

Fulham without doubt

Villa? Just fook off innit
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:23 - May 26 with 2219 viewsMrSwerve

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:23 - May 26 by moonie

Fulham without doubt

Villa? Just fook off innit

Make that 1-0 Fulham perch.

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:24 - May 26 with 2212 viewsthornabyswan

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:19 - May 26 by MrSwerve

Anyone got it on? Nil nil 20mins in.

Lovely goal

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:25 - May 26 with 2209 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:23 - May 26 by MrSwerve

Lovely pass, cool finish.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:25 - May 26 with 2206 viewsmax936

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:23 - May 26 by MrSwerve

Brilliant goal fair do's.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:26 - May 26 with 2201 viewslifelong

A fine opening goal by Fulham, I like this boy Cairney..quality player.
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:26 - May 26 with 2195 viewsymaohyd

Can't believe how much better Fulham look compared to us.

Credit to Warnock and Cardiff, how in earth did they finish above them?!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:28 - May 26 with 2181 viewsFireboy2

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:26 - May 26 by ymaohyd

I hope our bellend excuses of owners are watching this

If fulham win it shows that playing football,from the back is the best way
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:29 - May 26 with 2178 viewspaulv2k4

this *100000

they know how to play football. properly. sickening to see us not do this anymore.
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:31 - May 26 with 2158 viewsMrSwerve

Confidence does a lot, teams at the top of the championship often look better than teams at the bottom of the Prem. Thumping teams like Barnsley every week helps.

I can only hope that we're in that position next season.

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:32 - May 26 with 2150 viewsmax936

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:28 - May 26 by Fireboy2

I hope our bellend excuses of owners are watching this

If fulham win it shows that playing football,from the back is the best way

We got one or two bellend supporters who won't hear nothing said against the sellouts as well, its all us fans fault don't you know.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:39 - May 26 with 2100 viewsPegojack

Only one team in it at the moment, Bruce needs to change something.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024