Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa 07:46 - May 26 with 4315 viewsMrSwerve

Who do we want to win? Villa a closer away trip but Fulham apparently a good one.

Think I want Villa to go up (even though John Terry plays for them), as I haven't done Fulham away and would like to. Be nice for Neil Taylor too.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:41 - May 26 with 1464 viewsymaohyd

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:31 - May 26 by MrSwerve

Confidence does a lot, teams at the top of the championship often look better than teams at the bottom of the Prem. Thumping teams like Barnsley every week helps.

I can only hope that we're in that position next season.

Goes beyond confidence though. Fulham's pace, movement, accuracy with the ball...superb.

Strangely though wouldn't put it past Villa to get back into it.

Fulham different class though.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:44 - May 26 with 1444 viewsMrSwerve

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:41 - May 26 by ymaohyd

Goes beyond confidence though. Fulham's pace, movement, accuracy with the ball...superb.

Yeah can't argue that Fulham look superb though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:46 - May 26 with 1434 viewslifelong

They should be 3 up, it’s a matter of time before the second goal.
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:47 - May 26 with 1428 viewsthornabyswan

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:44 - May 26 by MrSwerve

Yeah can't argue that Fulham look superb though.

They are a class act.
Saying that Fredricks should have been sent off and Villa could have had a penalty

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:48 - May 26 with 1424 viewsmax936

Similarities' to the Blackpool side that went up just before us, nice neat football with plenty of attacking intent.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:55 - May 26 with 1382 viewsJohnw102

Both good away trips, but Fulham is a one off trip as far as I am concerned love the day out there, good fans and atmosphere, but in all fairness they deserve to go up, play like we used to!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:56 - May 26 with 1374 viewsmonmouth

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:48 - May 26 by max936

Similarities' to the Blackpool side that went up just before us, nice neat football with plenty of attacking intent.

They remind me of the side that went up the same year as us

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:57 - May 26 with 1372 viewsUplandsJack

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:48 - May 26 by max936

Fair comment, though i would have said that first half was like watching us in our play-off final, but without the extra 2 goals.
Really dislike the Villa, so hope fulham can hold on or even add a couple more to avoid twitchy bum time during the final 5-10 mins...
Plus my Father-in-law was a massive Fulham fan, who came with me to our playoff final victory, before he fell ill and eventually died from cancer...
#comeonfulham (for today only)
Login to get fewer ads

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 18:03 - May 26 with 1346 viewsnantywatcher

However did Cardiff City finish above Fulham - incredible!!
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 18:03 - May 26 with 1346 viewsNeath_Jack

Whats the craic with Neil Taylor these days? I see he's not involved today, has he been playing for them much? Injured?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 18:07 - May 26 with 1329 viewsymaohyd

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:47 - May 26 by thornabyswan

They are a class act.
Saying that Fredricks should have been sent off and Villa could have had a penalty

Didn't know what you were on about re Fredricks, went to get a beer and missed it.

How on earth didn't he get sent off for that?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 18:10 - May 26 with 1317 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 18:03 - May 26 by Neath_Jack

Whats the craic with Neil Taylor these days? I see he's not involved today, has he been playing for them much? Injured?

Hamstring injury. He’s played 30 games for them this season.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 18:13 - May 26 with 1303 viewsmax936

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 17:55 - May 26 by Johnw102

Both good away trips, but Fulham is a one off trip as far as I am concerned love the day out there, good fans and atmosphere, but in all fairness they deserve to go up, play like we used to!

Villa have suddenly woken up and come to the party, game on.

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 18:19 - May 26 with 1266 viewskarnataka

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 18:10 - May 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Hamstring injury. He’s played 30 games for them this season.

There is some irony in the possibility of him playing in a division higher than us next season.
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 18:29 - May 26 with 1229 viewsmax936

Yet another clear Red card not shown, Antony Taylor is without doubt a god awful referee, I wouldn't allow him to ref a kids game.

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 18:30 - May 26 with 1220 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 18:29 - May 26 by max936

Yet another clear Red card not shown, Antony Taylor is without doubt a god awful referee, I wouldn't allow him to ref a kids game.

He heard you Max.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 18:31 - May 26 with 1215 viewsPrivate_Partz

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 18:19 - May 26 by karnataka

There is some irony in the possibility of him playing in a division higher than us next season.

Yup. It just goes to show how much we effed up last season. Incompetence if the highest order.
I have had an almost football free last few weeks. Not seen a single game and cant bring myself to look at this one.
I am going to struggle to muster any interest in the World Cup either.
Probably I will wake up when the new season starts. Perhaps a trip to Yeovil might kick it off :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 18:32 - May 26 with 1203 viewsmax936

That's gonna open things up

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 19:17 - May 26 with 1080 viewsbyron

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 18:03 - May 26 by nantywatcher

However did Cardiff City finish above Fulham - incredible!!

They started badly, 17th in November. Got going when mitrovic joined up with them in jan.

Benny

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 19:22 - May 26 with 1065 viewsFireboy2

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 19:17 - May 26 by byron

They started badly, 17th in November. Got going when mitrovic joined up with them in jan.

Bet you lot are glad they only got mitovic then
Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 21:46 - May 26 with 943 viewsLord_Bony

Ah well looks like we ll be playing the Villa next season.

Congrats Fulham.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 22:14 - May 26 with 916 viewsbuilthjack

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 21:46 - May 26 by Lord_Bony

Ah well looks like we ll be playing the Villa next season.

Congrats Fulham.

We have taken the full 3000 to Villa the last few times. Let's do it again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Championship playoff final thread - Fulham v Villa on 22:15 - May 26 with 912 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Hope Shrewsbury win tomorrow!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024