Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. 09:38 - May 26 with 2799 viewsbuilthjack

Perhaps it isn't Potter ... it's all Dutch to me.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:39 - May 26 with 2187 viewssplJack

Jaap Stam
There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:40 - May 26 with 2177 viewsbuilthjack

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:39 - May 26 by splJack

Jaap Stam

No

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:40 - May 26 with 2169 views34dfgdf54

I got to be honest, if De Boer or Stam took over now I’d be gutted.
There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:41 - May 26 with 2169 viewsBanosswan

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:40 - May 26 by builthjack

No

The other one then?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:44 - May 26 with 2136 views34dfgdf54

You was right about the lad from Liverpool signing aswell so I hope you’re taking the p*ss with this one. I was quietly confident with Potter taking over, Stam or De Boer would take all that away to be honest.
There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:46 - May 26 with 2121 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Jenkins is involved, expect chaos.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:50 - May 26 with 2073 viewsmagicdaps10

DeBoer?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:55 - May 26 with 2035 viewsthornabyswan

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:50 - May 26 by magicdaps10

DeBoer?

Jenkins don't like paying compensation for managers so would not be surprised

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:57 - May 26 with 2025 viewsDr_Winston

Jordi Cruyff as technical director.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:58 - May 26 with 2019 viewsJoe_bradshaw

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:57 - May 26 by Dr_Winston

Jordi Cruyff as technical director.

Assisted by Denis Bergkamp.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:01 - May 26 with 2001 viewsthornabyswan

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:58 - May 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Odds for new manager.

Potter 1/5
Stam 11/1
Coleman 12/1

Nobody else under 20/1.
Bookies think it's sorted.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:02 - May 26 with 1990 viewsmagicdaps10

Well i would like to know if it is DeBoer.......he is 25/1

??????

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:04 - May 26 with 1978 viewsthornabyswan

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:44 - May 26 by 34dfgdf54

You was right about the lad from Liverpool signing aswell so I hope you’re taking the p*ss with this one. I was quietly confident with Potter taking over, Stam or De Boer would take all that away to be honest.

There was already a thread on it.
Bit like me saying either Villa or Fulham will get promoted.
Or I fancy Real Madrid or Liverpool to win the Champions
League.

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:07 - May 26 with 1960 views34dfgdf54

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 09:58 - May 26 by Joe_bradshaw

De Boer and Bergkamp had a bust up didn’t they?
There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:11 - May 26 with 1918 viewsJoe_bradshaw

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:07 - May 26 by 34dfgdf54

Sorry.

I wasn’t talking any of this seriously.

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:12 - May 26 with 1914 viewsSwansea93

Bergkamp slagged his style of play off If I remember

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:13 - May 26 with 1907 viewsPrivate_Partz

I can't see De Boer coming here in a Head Coach / DOF relationship. I could see him turning up with his own team which would mean Jenkins would be out of the loop for recruitment. Hence he gets my vote ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:14 - May 26 with 1895 viewsMrSwerve

Chris Coelmann?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:18 - May 26 with 1869 viewsPrivate_Partz

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:14 - May 26 by MrSwerve

Chris Coelmann?

Indeed. Or 'we can't find anyone suitable' (cheap enough) so it is Leon, Curt and Cameron.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:42 - May 26 with 1755 viewshomeiswheretrundleis

Frank Lampard ?
There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:48 - May 26 with 1725 viewsthornabyswan

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:42 - May 26 by homeiswheretrundleis

Frank Lampard ?

Looks like he is joining Derby

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:50 - May 26 with 1711 viewsjasper_T

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:48 - May 26 by thornabyswan

Looks like he is joining Derby

He's one of 20 applicants, at least.
There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:57 - May 26 with 1677 viewsthornabyswan

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 10:50 - May 26 by jasper_T

He's one of 20 applicants, at least.

1/7 on bet Victor have suspended the betting.

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 11:03 - May 26 with 1627 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Colin Pascoe.

There's seems to be a lot of talking going on. on 11:04 - May 26 with 1616 viewsswan65split

Holloway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024