Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Liverpool 19:39 - May 26 with 5049 viewspeenemunde

Flying the the flag for 🇬🇧 Tonight.
Come on Liverpool on 19:42 - May 26 with 2683 viewsRancid

Yep.We beat em this season too 😎
Come on Liverpool on 23:06 - May 26 with 2590 viewsCroftyjack

I would support any british team in the final bar 3 teams....Liverpool, Man utd and Cardiff.
Come on Liverpool on 08:22 - May 27 with 2477 viewsdantheswansman

F**K off . You couldn't pay me to support that club,a disgrace!
Come on Liverpool on 08:27 - May 27 with 2469 viewsJBT95

hahahaha

Klopp is the biggest fraud going.

They should get Brendan back tbh, being serious.
Come on Liverpool on 10:42 - May 27 with 2357 viewsmoonie

Meanwhile, we could be facing the mighty Shrews and Rotherham soon .

Compensation ,it is not.

We re in no position to pizz take

Look at our Club.. Ha ha ha,doesn't come close. A laughing stock ,a basket case that bought 30 m worth of Spanish players and then never really played them ,then sent them back.

A club that bought Bony , thirty seven and crocked. A club that replaced superb Sigurdsson with Sam feckn Clucas ,the profit going into the atmosphere .

A club that sold Jack Cork, one of the players of the year at Burnley ,who won't be playing the likes of Shewsbury or Rotherham.

Nah,time to keep our heads down .

Ha .
Come on Liverpool on 10:49 - May 27 with 2339 viewsBanosswan

Come on Liverpool on 10:42 - May 27 by moonie

Meanwhile, we could be facing the mighty Shrews and Rotherham soon .

Compensation ,it is not.

We re in no position to pizz take

Look at our Club.. Ha ha ha,doesn't come close. A laughing stock ,a basket case that bought 30 m worth of Spanish players and then never really played them ,then sent them back.

A club that bought Bony , thirty seven and crocked. A club that replaced superb Sigurdsson with Sam feckn Clucas ,the profit going into the atmosphere .

A club that sold Jack Cork, one of the players of the year at Burnley ,who won't be playing the likes of Shewsbury or Rotherham.

Nah,time to keep our heads down .

Ha .

Unbelievable.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Come on Liverpool on 10:58 - May 27 with 2302 viewsmoonie

It is.

Bony,Clucas,Mesa,Baston,Narsingh, Grimes even . Four year extensions to Routledge and Dyer .

Unbelievable indeed

Ha ha.? Only laughable element is some of our fans looking at other clubs to pisse take.

Oh, capital boys replace us in PL with a manager close on 70 .

Not even slightly ha ha
Come on Liverpool on 10:58 - May 27 with 2304 viewsFlashberryjack

Come on Liverpool on 10:49 - May 27 by Banosswan

Unbelievable.

But true.....unfortunately

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Come on Liverpool on 10:59 - May 27 with 2305 viewsomarjack

I usually dread agreeing with Moonie but..alas..100% accurate.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Come on Liverpool on 13:58 - May 27 with 2188 viewsmoonie

Omar. Don't . See and read as it is.

We be spinked away tens of millions and had a chairman ,and board who sold the club behind the back of others involved in the running of the club including a Trust set up to protect the club. The CHairman is seen as ,rightly, an interfering jerk, the Trust inspiring and insipid although having members quite willing to gorge of match day largesse, fans like Res who hate others and sees the club as his own and also fans who don't think those living away have any right to call themselves fans. Jeez, we even see who asked about who went where when we were shite .

Funny ha ha yet?

Nah, it isn't is it.

Finally, look at the fixture lists coming out soon. And weep. Consider we won't be seeing the Swans streamed . Consider the reduction in jobs .

Funny ?

We paid Liverpooll nothing at all for players we bought from them in the 80 s. Liverpool could and should should hVe called us in and written us off.

Liverpool is a club that Swansea fans should pray for thanks every day because had they been many other clubs with different chairmen we would really not have this site nor club.

Although ,we might be playing Connahs Quay, and having derbies v Carmarthen Town or Bala , a nice away trip .

Nah, not funny
Come on Liverpool on 14:26 - May 27 with 2152 viewsjack247

Perch - a lot of Swans fans would have wanted Liverpool to lose last night, it would have been the same if it was Man United. It’s more about the people who support these glory teams rather than the club or city itself.

I’ve got nothing against Liverpool or it’s people, but I was glad they lost last night because of all the Swansea people in the pub wearing Liverpool tops and referring to them as ‘we’and ‘us’.
Come on Liverpool on 14:32 - May 27 with 2136 viewsSwanjaxs

Couldn't give a toss who won tbh, but Real's 1st and 2nd goals will live long in my memory!
[Post edited 27 May 2018 14:42]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Come on Liverpool on 15:00 - May 27 with 2094 viewsAmbergambler

Come on Liverpool on 14:32 - May 27 by Swanjaxs

Couldn't give a toss who won tbh, but Real's 1st and 2nd goals will live long in my memory!
[Post edited 27 May 2018 14:42]

Had the most spectacular blunders and the most spectacular goal!
Come on Liverpool on 15:02 - May 27 with 2071 viewsDarran

Come on Liverpool on 14:26 - May 27 by jack247

Perch - a lot of Swans fans would have wanted Liverpool to lose last night, it would have been the same if it was Man United. It’s more about the people who support these glory teams rather than the club or city itself.

I’ve got nothing against Liverpool or it’s people, but I was glad they lost last night because of all the Swansea people in the pub wearing Liverpool tops and referring to them as ‘we’and ‘us’.

I don’t get a neutral being glad the Spanish team beats a team from our league.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Come on Liverpool on 15:19 - May 27 with 2053 viewsraynor94

Come on Liverpool on 15:02 - May 27 by Darran

I don’t get a neutral being glad the Spanish team beats a team from our league.

Same here, mystified why anyone would want a Spanish team to beat a British team

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Come on Liverpool on 15:22 - May 27 with 2045 viewsjack247

Come on Liverpool on 15:19 - May 27 by raynor94

Same here, mystified why anyone would want a Spanish team to beat a British team

Cardiff for obvious reasons.
Liverpool or Man United as per my post above.

Other than that I agree with you
Come on Liverpool on 15:28 - May 27 with 2040 viewsJBT95

Come on Liverpool on 15:19 - May 27 by raynor94

Madrid have Bale.

LFC decided to sell an excellent Welsh players 2 years ago, and have messed about the career of 3 others.

Funny that their GK messed up and lost them the final when a Welsh one may have been the answer.
Come on Liverpool on 15:33 - May 27 with 2028 viewslikeicare

Embarrasing watching people on a Sansea Forum supporting thieving scouse bastards.
Come on Liverpool on 15:34 - May 27 with 2015 viewsDarran

Come on Liverpool on 15:28 - May 27 by JBT95

Madrid have Bale.

LFC decided to sell an excellent Welsh players 2 years ago, and have messed about the career of 3 others.

Funny that their GK messed up and lost them the final when a Welsh one may have been the answer.

I doubt anyone cares what you think Butt,after all you didn’t want the Swans to win before Wales so you don’t matter.

Come on Liverpool on 15:35 - May 27 with 2019 viewsNeath_Jack

Some grim photo's and videos doing the rounds.

One of them has a load of locals with stolen Liverpool flags, but they're also carrying a Liverpool fan, like some kind of trophy. Reading some of the comments, that chap is now missing.

Wouldn't surprise me if there are deaths at the World Cup.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Come on Liverpool on 15:38 - May 27 with 2015 viewslikeicare

Come on Liverpool on 15:35 - May 27 by Neath_Jack

Some grim photo's and videos doing the rounds.

One of them has a load of locals with stolen Liverpool flags, but they're also carrying a Liverpool fan, like some kind of trophy. Reading some of the comments, that chap is now missing.

Wouldn't surprise me if there are deaths at the World Cup.

Pics?
Come on Liverpool on 16:01 - May 27 with 1985 viewsmoonie

Great post and I feel the same about glory hunters,but ,sorry to offend anyon on here, they are NOT fans ,they are brand followers. I like the Branston pickle brand but I'm not sure I d seek out a pub to show the adverts of the great branston.

People from Swansea who support Liverpool inited or arse or whoever are beyond contempt.. No saving graces . They support beciae they re successful ,big? Just go fook yourselves .

I d cause mayhem in Swansea ,seriously, if watching Swansea people supporting Liverpool ,mancs,arse calling them "us" .

Most reds fans I know are fair and none have any problems over the loss last night .
Come on Liverpool on 16:04 - May 27 with 1969 viewstrampie

Come on Liverpool on 15:34 - May 27 by Darran

I doubt anyone cares what you think Butt,after all you didn’t want the Swans to win before Wales so you don’t matter.

I don't want the Swans to win before Wales either, I want both to win but country first, club second.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Come on Liverpool on 16:06 - May 27 with 1957 viewsDarran

Come on Liverpool on 16:04 - May 27 by trampie

I don't want the Swans to win before Wales either, I want both to win but country first, club second.

Gosh I’m really shocked.

Come on Liverpool on 16:11 - May 27 with 1957 viewsjack247

Come on Liverpool on 16:01 - May 27 by moonie

Great post and I feel the same about glory hunters,but ,sorry to offend anyon on here, they are NOT fans ,they are brand followers. I like the Branston pickle brand but I'm not sure I d seek out a pub to show the adverts of the great branston.

People from Swansea who support Liverpool inited or arse or whoever are beyond contempt.. No saving graces . They support beciae they re successful ,big? Just go fook yourselves .

I d cause mayhem in Swansea ,seriously, if watching Swansea people supporting Liverpool ,mancs,arse calling them "us" .

Most reds fans I know are fair and none have any problems over the loss last night .

I think a lot of people who support their local team feel a bit of disdain for people who follow glory teams. I’ll happily admit I do.

Liverpool and Man United get the brunt of that, because they are by far the most popular choices for plastic fans.

I wasn’t against the Liverpool team last night, just glad the plastics in the pub went home disappointed. It’s an exercise in futility though, because for every Swansea ‘Scouser’, there’s a Swansea ‘Manc’ who would have been loving it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024