Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was that Bill Shankly said again? 22:33 - May 26 with 5927 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 22:37 - May 26 with 3840 viewsnantywatcher

Shameful. How depressing.
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 22:42 - May 26 with 3804 viewsDJack

They are vile f*ckers.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 22:50 - May 26 with 3775 viewsmajorraglan

Disgusting.
I am pretty sure the guy didn’t deliberately set out to have a nightmare game - they should leave him alone as he will probably be hurting the most and he will have to live with that performance for the rest of his life.
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 22:51 - May 26 with 3761 viewsjack2jack

Shocking, no need, no need at all.
They will of course realise in time that it's only a game of football, and there are far more important things in life.
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 22:52 - May 26 with 3750 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Surely these scum can be prosecuted for this?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 22:57 - May 26 with 3725 viewsbonymine

Absolutely disgusting comments they should as a minimum have their accounts deleted these people are so thick & they type such filth without thinking what they are actually saying they should be ‘invited’ to say it to Karius and his family face to face I wonder what would happen then the cowardly fukkers.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 23:04 - May 26 with 3680 viewsSirjohnalot

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 22:52 - May 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Surely these scum can be prosecuted for this?

Yes. Absolutely they can and usually end up with a custodial sentence
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 23:07 - May 26 with 3659 viewspeenemunde

Why Darran needs to bring this on here, says all you need to know about him. Vile.
Login to get fewer ads

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 23:09 - May 26 with 3649 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

"If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing."

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 00:09 - May 27 with 3545 viewsswan65split

Lost for words TBH .
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 00:15 - May 27 with 3540 viewsbonymine

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 23:09 - May 26 by JACKMANANDBOY

"If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing."

WTF are you seriously trying to make this a serious post ?

Disgusting comments from low life scumbags nothing to do with Shankly at all .....embarrassing !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 00:29 - May 27 with 3505 viewsDJack

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 23:07 - May 26 by peenemunde

Why Darran needs to bring this on here, says all you need to know about him. Vile.

He's done feckall wrong here.

Those that posted the bile need highlighting/identifying.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 00:35 - May 27 with 3488 viewslonglostjack

Social media is absolute shyte. Waste of time, absolutely meaningless and we were definitely better off without it.

Yours

Longlostjack

PS . Don't mean you.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 01:51 - May 27 with 3428 viewsomarjack

So much for "you'll never walk alone" huh..

Poor Karius..seems like a nice guy..with good hair too as a bonus.

So he's had a sh!t game (ok sh!t is an understatement considering the colossal f*ck ups and the magnitude of the match but still)..our players always have sh!t games collectively. If every time this happens our fanbase start with the lynching threats we won't hear the end of it.

I truly hope he won't dwell on these awful comments and move on (in Liverpool or elsewhere)..because such thing could drive a person to do something reckless..
[Post edited 27 May 2018 1:54]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 09:16 - May 27 with 3202 viewssainthelens

Seriously think Karius will need professional counselling, vile comments on social media will only add to his mental state and wellbeing. It's only football ffs. Also lack of class from Klopp....unless I didn't see it, he should have put an arm round him straight after the game.
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 09:26 - May 27 with 3174 viewsomarjack

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 09:16 - May 27 by sainthelens

Seriously think Karius will need professional counselling, vile comments on social media will only add to his mental state and wellbeing. It's only football ffs. Also lack of class from Klopp....unless I didn't see it, he should have put an arm round him straight after the game.

Hopefully the 2-3 m/year wages he's pocketing can somehow help to alleviate the pain.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 09:28 - May 27 with 3167 viewsGoldminer

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 00:29 - May 27 by DJack

He's done feckall wrong here.

Those that posted the bile need highlighting/identifying.

If it wasn't for Darren's ongoing spat with Perchie I'd tend to agree with you.

Be interesting to know how long it took him to find this twitter feed and how many others far less disgusting he decided not to post in his search?
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 09:37 - May 27 with 3131 viewsDarran

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 09:28 - May 27 by Goldminer

If it wasn't for Darren's ongoing spat with Perchie I'd tend to agree with you.

Be interesting to know how long it took him to find this twitter feed and how many others far less disgusting he decided not to post in his search?

I didn’t look for this mate. Many people on my twitter feed are retweeting and replying to it.

There’s more than this too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 09:38 - May 27 with 3129 viewsRancid

One of those is on a mates Facebook from Caerphilly and he's just been mashed up.F###ing cretin
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 13:46 - May 27 with 2895 viewsSmellyplumz

A damning mirror of social media. I bet Ross wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 03:25 - May 28 with 2642 viewsWanderer

this is deplorable, these people can be traced, SHOULD be traced and identified and brought up in front of the beak on a charge.
Think they are so bloody clever, nothing clever or brave about it at all you bloody uneducated pieces of human garbage.

just remember you get back ten times what you put out!
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 06:24 - May 28 with 2601 viewsjackal

Didn't someone from Swansea get done for some disgusting post about Fabrice Muamba?

I sincerely hope these scumbags are caught and punished.
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 07:06 - May 28 with 2578 viewsDr_Winston

The anonymity of the internet is a haven for cowards and scumbags. Some of the stuff our own players have been tagged into is pretty shameful too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 09:37 - May 28 with 2445 viewsMrSwerve

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 07:06 - May 28 by Dr_Winston

The anonymity of the internet is a haven for cowards and scumbags. Some of the stuff our own players have been tagged into is pretty shameful too.

The ironic thing is the people in Darran's post are using their real name and picture on their profile. Looks like they have no shame, thick fûckers.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 09:40 - May 28 with 2430 viewsbuilthjack

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 07:06 - May 28 by Dr_Winston

Yes, it's easy to hide behind a keyboard and never actually meet anyone. It happens on here.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024