Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Equality meets reality 10:21 - May 27 with 3958 viewspeenemunde

First female to try and make it as an infantry soldier in the British army, quits stating she under estimated the physical demands of the training.
Surprise, surprise.
Equality meets reality on 10:45 - May 27 with 1701 viewsomarjack

Some women can wipe the floor with both of us you and me. (I assume you're a guy because of the blatant misogynist thing you have there)

So she quit..military is not for everyone,man or woman..some will succeed,some won't..But everyone deserves a chance to show what they're made of...So yes equal chances are a must in society.

pr!ck.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 10:47]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Equality meets reality on 10:48 - May 27 with 1684 viewsDarran

What’s the ratio of men to women quitting?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Equality meets reality on 10:49 - May 27 with 1687 viewspeenemunde

Equality meets reality on 10:48 - May 27 by Darran

What’s the ratio of men to women quitting?

No female has ever made it.
Equality meets reality on 10:52 - May 27 with 1681 viewsBanosswan

Equality meets reality on 10:45 - May 27 by omarjack

Some women can wipe the floor with both of us you and me. (I assume you're a guy because of the blatant misogynist thing you have there)

So she quit..military is not for everyone,man or woman..some will succeed,some won't..But everyone deserves a chance to show what they're made of...So yes equal chances are a must in society.

pr!ck.

Absolutely.

However, there will be elements now that will call for the training to be 'more inclusive'. This is where it starts to become ridiculous.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Equality meets reality on 10:54 - May 27 with 1666 viewsDarran

Equality meets reality on 10:49 - May 27 by peenemunde

No female has ever made it.

And only one has failed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Equality meets reality on 10:56 - May 27 with 1664 viewsomarjack

Equality meets reality on 10:52 - May 27 by Banosswan

Absolutely.

However, there will be elements now that will call for the training to be 'more inclusive'. This is where it starts to become ridiculous.

Standards should obviously remain the same,this is the most serious "job" in the world and if the "employees" are not 100% fit physically and psychologically it could end up in a carnage.

I'm all about equality..but I denounce hypocrisy,favourism and double standards..

It doesn't concern me how few women can cut it in the army or not..I'm certain some will,and they shouldn't be slated by right wing idiots..

Equality meets reality on 11:01 - May 27 with 1653 viewsBanosswan

Equality meets reality on 10:56 - May 27 by omarjack

Standards should obviously remain the same,this is the most serious "job" in the world and if the "employees" are not 100% fit physically and psychologically it could end up in a carnage.

I'm all about equality..but I denounce hypocrisy,favourism and double standards..

It doesn't concern me how few women can cut it in the army or not..I'm certain some will,and they shouldn't be slated by right wing idiots..

What's right wing got to do with it? No bigots on the left I take it?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Equality meets reality on 11:05 - May 27 with 1648 viewsomarjack

Being Left or Right wing is not about how you represent yourself to the world,it's about who you really are..

For example,North Korea's officially called Democratic's People's Republic of Korea..it doesn't mean it's really democratic..(just an example)

If a person who claims to be neutral or a "leftie" starts ranting against women,gays and immigrants they're simply right wing..because that's the kind of thing that makes someone a Right Wing person..even if publicly they present themselves as a member of a centre-left party.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 11:07]

Login to get fewer ads

Equality meets reality on 12:15 - May 27 with 1586 viewspeenemunde

Equality meets reality on 10:45 - May 27 by omarjack

pr!ck.

Women are not cut out for the infantry. Fact.
Equality meets reality on 12:34 - May 27 with 1562 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Equality meets reality on 12:15 - May 27 by peenemunde

I'm sure some are. However those who dedicate enough time to building up the fitness and muscle required to perform the duties effectively likely have better job opportunities elsewhere and so do not join.

If a woman passes all the criteria then great. If not then she shouldn't be allowed in, no concessions should be made if it risks the lives of other persons. The same applies to men as well. As I understand that is what the current system is so I'm not sure why there's a huge fuss.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Equality meets reality on 12:53 - May 27 with 1519 viewstrampie

Equality meets reality on 12:15 - May 27 by peenemunde

Gwenllian led her armies from the front.
[Post edited 27 May 2018 12:55]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Equality meets reality on 13:12 - May 27 with 1473 viewsHumpty

What regiment was the OP in?
Equality meets reality on 13:15 - May 27 with 1469 viewsDJack

Equality meets reality on 13:12 - May 27 by Humpty

1st UKIPpers Regiment, toilet cleaner 3rd class.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Equality meets reality on 13:15 - May 27 with 1469 viewsomarjack

The EDL?

Equality meets reality on 13:21 - May 27 with 1450 viewslondonlisa2001

Equality meets reality on 12:34 - May 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm sure some are. However those who dedicate enough time to building up the fitness and muscle required to perform the duties effectively likely have better job opportunities elsewhere and so do not join.

If a woman passes all the criteria then great. If not then she shouldn't be allowed in, no concessions should be made if it risks the lives of other persons. The same applies to men as well. As I understand that is what the current system is so I'm not sure why there's a huge fuss.

The US changed their rules a couple of years ago and there have been a number of women who have completed training and are now serving as infantry, also Marines.

Israel of course has had this for quite some time. Other countries have as well.

Each individual will be very different. Many women will find the training difficult or impossible, many men do as well. Some won’t. Good luck to those that do want to do this and are able to do so.
Equality meets reality on 13:21 - May 27 with 1448 viewstrampie

I think Boudicca led from the front also.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Equality meets reality on 13:39 - May 27 with 1425 viewsKilkennyjack

How did Prince Edwards military career pan out ?

Maybe all men can’t hack it ?
Seem a great argument ..... no ?

Fanny.

Beware of the Risen People

Equality meets reality on 14:20 - May 27 with 1403 viewspeenemunde

1RRW
Equality meets reality on 14:25 - May 27 with 1398 viewsDJack

Equality meets reality on 14:20 - May 27 by peenemunde

1RRW

For how many weeks?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Equality meets reality on 14:28 - May 27 with 1392 viewspeenemunde

Equality meets reality on 14:25 - May 27 by DJack

For how many weeks?

Equality meets reality on 14:30 - May 27 with 1381 viewsDJack

Equality meets reality on 14:28 - May 27 by peenemunde

An odd number to leave on, was there a reason for this?

Equality meets reality on 14:32 - May 27 with 1369 viewspeenemunde

Equality meets reality on 14:30 - May 27 by DJack

An odd number to leave on, was there a reason for this?

Why is it an odd number ?
Equality meets reality on 14:35 - May 27 with 1363 viewslondonlisa2001

Equality meets reality on 14:28 - May 27 by peenemunde

How long do you think you would have lasted if you’d been kept separate from the rest of your group, isolated in your living arrangements and it was made obvious to you that a large number of those you were training with thought that you had no right to be there and hoped you’d fail rather than encouraged you to succeed?

Do you think psychology, camaraderie, the feeling of belonging has a part to play in helping people complete their training?
Equality meets reality on 14:38 - May 27 with 1357 viewsDJack

Equality meets reality on 14:32 - May 27 by peenemunde

Why is it an odd number ?

I've spoken with many servicemen across the Army, Navy and Airforce (currently working with someone ex-Airforce) and they tended to have done 3,6,9,15yrs plus. In fact at one time all you could do was 3,6,9+ years as that was what the contract was. 5 1/2 years doesn't seem, to me at least, to be "normal". So what was the circumstances of you leaving - assuming that you are comfortable to tell me?

Equality meets reality on 14:42 - May 27 with 1343 viewspeenemunde

Equality meets reality on 14:38 - May 27 by DJack

I've spoken with many servicemen across the Army, Navy and Airforce (currently working with someone ex-Airforce) and they tended to have done 3,6,9,15yrs plus. In fact at one time all you could do was 3,6,9+ years as that was what the contract was. 5 1/2 years doesn't seem, to me at least, to be "normal". So what was the circumstances of you leaving - assuming that you are comfortable to tell me?

Well they obviously haven’t explained the process properly to you.
After you have served 3 years and 3 months, you can give 12 months notice at anytime.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024