Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coventry v Exeter 15:00 - May 28 with 2419 viewsLoyal

Again Coventry are in my opinion as big as any club can be with a decent history, but again have half a support at Wembley. I think we should be very happy with what is by comparison our huge fanbase globally, especially in Wales.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Coventry v Exeter on 15:33 - May 28 with 2346 viewslifelong

38k Coventry supporters there ain’t bad for a league two play off final.
Coventry v Exeter on 17:19 - May 28 with 2201 viewscmajack

Crikey 38k for a league 2 club . What the heck was you expecting them to take . Awesome turnout .
Coventry v Exeter on 17:23 - May 28 with 2186 viewspencoedjack

Coventry v Exeter on 17:19 - May 28 by cmajack

Crikey 38k for a league 2 club . What the heck was you expecting them to take . Awesome turnout .

I’d imagine the only 3 clubs in the bottom 2 tiers who’d match that would be Pompey Bristol Rovers & Bradford

Excellent support
Coventry v Exeter on 18:47 - May 28 with 2070 viewsbyron

They are as big as Swansea. In fact, they were an established Div one club for many years almost up until the formation of the money league.

Benny

Coventry v Exeter on 18:54 - May 28 with 2048 viewsdickythorpe

Coventry v Exeter on 18:47 - May 28 by byron

They are as big as Swansea. In fact, they were an established Div one club for many years almost up until the formation of the money league.

A houdini team in the 80's, always surviving relegation when it looked all over.

Good luck next season, is defoe.on his way to you? Just a rumour.I've heard.
Coventry v Exeter on 19:35 - May 28 with 1971 viewsmajorraglan

There was a lot of conflict between the supporters and the club who are owned by a “hedge fund” to the extent a lot of supporters have been boycotting Home games. They are a big club and we’re in the old first division for many years.
Coventry v Exeter on 19:47 - May 28 with 1940 viewsWingstandwood

Coventry v Exeter on 19:35 - May 28 by majorraglan

There was a lot of conflict between the supporters and the club who are owned by a “hedge fund” to the extent a lot of supporters have been boycotting Home games. They are a big club and we’re in the old first division for many years.

I never realised until you posted that Coventry has also fallen victim to yet another 'hedge-fund' obscenity that sure does look to leave ruination in its wake!

If SCFC does not bounce back within one to two seasons? IMO the ramifications will be absolutely horrendous, especially if the disgusting presence of vile filth like Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen and Van Zweden fuels core supporter disloyalty/desertion who'll say "enough is enough. I, we are not here to fill leeches back pockets".

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/coventry-city-once-

Argus!

Coventry v Exeter on 20:10 - May 28 with 1904 viewstaffpunk

Absolutely fantastic support from Coventry, a Club that have had as many problems off-field as both Cardiff and Swansea have had, don't get the OP?
[Post edited 28 May 2018 21:03]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Login to get fewer ads

Coventry v Exeter on 21:02 - May 28 with 1810 viewsbyron

Coventry v Exeter on 19:35 - May 28 by majorraglan

Escaping relegation by the skin if there teeth, fans falling out with hedge fund owners and chairman, now that sounds a bit familiar. Great support by Coventry fans today. They’ve been to hell and back a bit like Portsmouth

Benny

Coventry v Exeter on 21:23 - May 28 with 1773 viewsAl_Bundy

Coventry v Exeter on 17:23 - May 28 by pencoedjack

I’d imagine the only 3 clubs in the bottom 2 tiers who’d match that would be Pompey Bristol Rovers & Bradford

Excellent support

Plymouth
Coventry v Exeter on 21:29 - May 28 with 1751 viewspencoedjack

Coventry v Exeter on 21:23 - May 28 by Al_Bundy

Plymouth

Decent shout
Coventry v Exeter on 21:32 - May 28 with 1741 viewsairedale

Coventry was the first all seated stadium if my memory serves me well.
Coventry v Exeter on 22:27 - May 28 with 1672 viewsTNT

Coventry v Exeter on 21:32 - May 28 by airedale

Coventry was the first all seated stadium if my memory serves me well.

They forgot the roof, if memory serves me right. Sitting was / is bad enough... but sitting in the rain...?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Coventry v Exeter on 22:30 - May 28 with 1663 viewsTNT

Coventry v Exeter on 18:54 - May 28 by dickythorpe

A houdini team in the 80's, always surviving relegation when it looked all over.

Good luck next season, is defoe.on his way to you? Just a rumour.I've heard.

You're confusing, 'Defoe going down to cardiff', with 'cardiff defo going down', mun dicky.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Coventry v Exeter on 22:32 - May 28 with 1653 viewsdickythorpe

Coventry v Exeter on 22:30 - May 28 by TNT

You're confusing, 'Defoe going down to cardiff', with 'cardiff defo going down', mun dicky.

Lol!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024