Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Lampard to Derby 19:06 - May 29 with 2509 viewsJohnw102

Being reported on Sky, how long before we make a move? Once the World Cup starts transfers will be on hold all the managers will be in Russia.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Frank Lampard to Derby on 19:12 - May 29 with 2479 viewsmagicdaps10

I dont think transfers will overly affect us with the WC on, what with us being a championship club now.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Frank Lampard to Derby on 19:39 - May 29 with 2378 viewsWhiterockin

I think that some people have forgotten that we have been relegated.
Frank Lampard to Derby on 20:28 - May 29 with 2278 viewsWingstandwood

I reckon if lampard goes to The Championship it'll be to a club that's going to enhance his status and future prospects by presenting him with an easier ride to future promotion and glory.......The type of club I'm on about?....... A club with a substantial transfer kitty.

I reckon it'll be just like when Keegan used to manage there is no way Lampard is gonna go to a scrimp n' save....wheel n' deal.....cost-cutting.....sell to buy.....keep the dividend's rolling in.....profits before the team.....Please the hedge fund type of club. That guy would see Jenkins/Yanks as an obscenity and absolute career suicide!

Argus!

Frank Lampard to Derby on 20:33 - May 29 with 2252 viewsJinxy

Frank Lampard to Derby on 19:39 - May 29 by Whiterockin

I think that some people have forgotten that we have been relegated.

We can dream though?! A high quality respected quality professional that our young youth fledglings could learn from, and for the club to be rebuilt around. A Cpt. Fantastic? Can you just imagine the positive impact he'd have? Sigh.

Go get him Huw, one last positive and progressive signing before you sail off into the sunset. P.s. come on Frank, you have unfinished business here - I saw that look you gave us when you were warming up to come on against us at Chelsea a few years ago (in response to our YJB chants!).
Frank Lampard to Derby on 21:13 - May 29 with 2169 viewsYossarian

Ffs. I wish people would get real. Lampard ain’t gonna move his TV personality Mrs and newborn down to Swansea. If he goes to Derby he’s within commuting distance of London. There is no chance we’ll pull a name. Please, please face reality. The city is a shithole, it’s poor and the prospects at this club can never offset the quality of life issues important to a prospective Manager and his family. Every football man will be warned off by our toxic Chairman and Owners. We are bang in trouble. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Frank Lampard to Derby on 21:17 - May 29 with 2152 viewsFireboy2

Frank Lampard to Derby on 21:13 - May 29 by Yossarian

Ffs. I wish people would get real. Lampard ain’t gonna move his TV personality Mrs and newborn down to Swansea. If he goes to Derby he’s within commuting distance of London. There is no chance we’ll pull a name. Please, please face reality. The city is a shithole, it’s poor and the prospects at this club can never offset the quality of life issues important to a prospective Manager and his family. Every football man will be warned off by our toxic Chairman and Owners. We are bang in trouble. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

You obviously havent got over our relegation have you

Just breath slowly and count to 10

You will soon calm down matey
Frank Lampard to Derby on 21:23 - May 29 with 2126 viewsWingstandwood

Frank Lampard to Derby on 20:33 - May 29 by Jinxy

We can dream though?! A high quality respected quality professional that our young youth fledglings could learn from, and for the club to be rebuilt around. A Cpt. Fantastic? Can you just imagine the positive impact he'd have? Sigh.

Go get him Huw, one last positive and progressive signing before you sail off into the sunset. P.s. come on Frank, you have unfinished business here - I saw that look you gave us when you were warming up to come on against us at Chelsea a few years ago (in response to our YJB chants!).

There is no chance whatsoever of him coming to SCFC!....Intriguing to ponder the way his name would attract players however.

He could certainly turn players heads and attract their attention with tales of bygone trophy winning past as opposed to that Trojan-horse impostor piece of sh#t Jenkins who can recall stories about getting a bulk lead valley roll order from a warehouse with a 20% discount.

Lampard would expect to call the shots, be given a mega-transfer kitty and wage, And? There is no way he would put up with 4th div sh#t form Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, Yanks, Leadbetter, Mr Money Ball and Landon Donovan.

Argus!

Frank Lampard to Derby on 21:25 - May 29 with 2119 viewsWingstandwood

Absolute reality and bang on!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Frank Lampard to Derby on 21:34 - May 29 with 2072 viewsjasper_T

Frank Lampard to Derby on 20:28 - May 29 by Wingstandwood

I reckon if lampard goes to The Championship it'll be to a club that's going to enhance his status and future prospects by presenting him with an easier ride to future promotion and glory.......The type of club I'm on about?....... A club with a substantial transfer kitty.

I reckon it'll be just like when Keegan used to manage there is no way Lampard is gonna go to a scrimp n' save....wheel n' deal.....cost-cutting.....sell to buy.....keep the dividend's rolling in.....profits before the team.....Please the hedge fund type of club. That guy would see Jenkins/Yanks as an obscenity and absolute career suicide!

Aren't Derby skint and in trouble with FFP? They gambled on promotion too many times, and lost.
Frank Lampard to Derby on 22:11 - May 29 with 1999 viewsJinxy

Frank Lampard to Derby on 21:23 - May 29 by Wingstandwood

There is no chance whatsoever of him coming to SCFC!....Intriguing to ponder the way his name would attract players however.

He could certainly turn players heads and attract their attention with tales of bygone trophy winning past as opposed to that Trojan-horse impostor piece of sh#t Jenkins who can recall stories about getting a bulk lead valley roll order from a warehouse with a 20% discount.

Lampard would expect to call the shots, be given a mega-transfer kitty and wage, And? There is no way he would put up with 4th div sh#t form Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, Yanks, Leadbetter, Mr Money Ball and Landon Donovan.

I think you allowed yourself to dream a little then eh?! It is only that of course, but can you just imagine if HJ and the other 40 thieves has the foresight to go after a central figure, that you could build the youth around. It's been done before and would give unimaginable confidence to our excellent youngsters (that's the way forward for me by the way).

Weave in a helicopter shuttle arrangement to/from Sandbanks and he and Christine would be happy as Larry. Oh and to those who put Swansea down, our coastline is to die for (just avoid city centre eh).
Frank Lampard to Derby on 06:51 - May 30 with 1809 viewsjackal

Can't argue with any of this.

Sad but true.
Frank Lampard to Derby on 15:26 - May 30 with 1633 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Will it work out, he's great as a pundit.

I suppose he has plenty of football family to help him and many contacts in the game.

I will be really interested to see how he does, I thought Gary Neville would do well, but he was shocking, I suppose at least this job is in England.
Frank Lampard to Derby on 15:48 - May 30 with 1602 viewsswanforthemoney

How are you measuring quality of life.
Swansea isnt the place for a vacuus publicity seeker who likes the party scene and high-end restaurants and courts the publicity of the celebrity press and the showbiz gossip.
On the other hand if your loves are the outdoor life,maybe sailing, cycling, walking, climbing in the mountains, and a lack of intrusion from the media, then you would find a good quality of life in Swansea and its surrounds.
If Lampard goes to Derby, I dont think it will be at all positive. These managers who rely on 'contacts within the game' or their own celebrity to attract players are not good for any club in the long run IMHO. Does any club need the kind players who would actually be attracted, just because Lampard is managing ?
No chance we will "pull a name"? Well thats good news for me. This time around we need a decent no-nonsense manager, who knows his tactics and has knowledge how to coach a bit of attacking panache. As far as I know, there is no evidence Frank Pampered has it in his locker.

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024