Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? 22:29 - May 29 with 2947 viewsbuilthjack

Also, where will we take 2000?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 22:54 - May 29 with 2886 viewsawayjack

Depends on season / KO but expect we'll take 2k or so to...

Bristol, Leeds, Brum, WBA, QPR, Reading, Stoke, Derby, Forest

Of those suspect only Leeds and Bristol bring £2k here plus WBA, Brum if they're near top.
Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 22:57 - May 29 with 2874 viewsLoyal

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 22:54 - May 29 by awayjack

Depends on season / KO but expect we'll take 2k or so to...

Bristol, Leeds, Brum, WBA, QPR, Reading, Stoke, Derby, Forest

Of those suspect only Leeds and Bristol bring £2k here plus WBA, Brum if they're near top.

4 to 5k to Reading, most of our away fixtures will see very healthy away supports.
You can add villa to that and Brentford.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 23:15 - May 29 with 2833 viewsawayjack

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 22:57 - May 29 by Loyal

4 to 5k to Reading, most of our away fixtures will see very healthy away supports.

Agree Villa and probably as few others we'll take 3k+ if we have half decent season. Our average away may well be higher than in Prem this year.
Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 23:20 - May 29 with 2818 viewsRancid

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 23:15 - May 29 by awayjack

Agree Villa and probably as few others we'll take 3k+ if we have half decent season. Our average away may well be higher than in Prem this year.

You'd think Bristol City but they've always been piss poor considering the locality.Bristol Rovers put them to shame.

Villa, Brum, Leeds and West Brom will defo sell out and maybe Stoke depending on their form

Should be a pie hot season on our travels.
Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 23:46 - May 29 with 2778 viewsbuilthjack

Looking forward to it. Let's hope we get a decent team on the field.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 00:43 - May 30 with 2728 viewsjackharris

Sorry about the crudeness of the table. An estimate of what allocations will be chosen by their clubs. The full 2,100 package or the half allocation package of 1,050. This is for the matches at the Liberty Stadium only. Not our Away fixtures.

[Post edited 30 May 2018 0:44]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 00:56 - May 30 with 2709 viewsjackharris

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 00:43 - May 30 by jackharris

Sorry about the crudeness of the table. An estimate of what allocations will be chosen by their clubs. The full 2,100 package or the half allocation package of 1,050. This is for the matches at the Liberty Stadium only. Not our Away fixtures.

[Post edited 30 May 2018 0:44]

We will take away...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 01:05 - May 30 with 2702 viewsjackharris

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 22:57 - May 29 by Loyal

Brentford will be restricted to the tin pot stand, 600 downstairs and 500 upstairs. Shame the terrace was great and held around 2,800 but it now has a roof and is used by the home supporters.

Login to get fewer ads

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 09:41 - May 30 with 2418 viewspencoedjack

What we take away will depend how we are doing when we play them. Struggling towards the bottom of table in November we won’t take a 1000 to Bristol City.

Football fans are fickle as we all know, can’t imagine our PL supporter fancying a trip to Millwall
Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 10:13 - May 30 with 2369 viewsjackharris

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 09:41 - May 30 by pencoedjack

What we take away will depend how we are doing when we play them. Struggling towards the bottom of table in November we won’t take a 1000 to Bristol City.

Football fans are fickle as we all know, can’t imagine our PL supporter fancying a trip to Millwall

Yes trying to predict right now is very difficult and of course depends on many circumstances, but I made an effort to try and answer Builth’s question. I took into consideration the size of the Away ends, distance, past away attendances, etc.

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 10:51 - May 30 with 2300 viewsLoyal

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 09:41 - May 30 by pencoedjack

Always enjoyed Millwall, went a few years back when London Bridge was Welsh 👍
Bristol City don't hold the interest for me, dull and pointless team. But even if we are bottom there will surely be more than 1000 ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 11:17 - May 30 with 2267 viewspencoedjack

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 10:51 - May 30 by Loyal

Always enjoyed Millwall, went a few years back when London Bridge was Welsh 👍
Bristol City don't hold the interest for me, dull and pointless team. But even if we are bottom there will surely be more than 1000 ?

Loyal you know as well as me a lot of ‘support’ we have gained in the last 7 years will turn their noses up to trips in the championship.

It wasn’t long ago trips to the likes of Leeds Derby Forest Villa were only likely if we drew them in the cup.

Hopefully there are fans ( I know a few) who lost their mojo during the Jacks PL years who will come back in the championship ( the type supporter who turned Tower bridge Welsh) 👍
Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 11:19 - May 30 with 2265 viewspencoedjack

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 10:13 - May 30 by jackharris

Yes trying to predict right now is very difficult and of course depends on many circumstances, but I made an effort to try and answer Builth’s question. I took into consideration the size of the Away ends, distance, past away attendances, etc.

I know JH it wasn’t a dig.
Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 11:39 - May 30 with 2240 viewsjackjackjackjack

Leeds away end tickets are £39, so not sure we'll take 3,000 there.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 11:49 - May 30 with 2218 viewspencoedjack

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 11:39 - May 30 by jackjackjackjack

Leeds away end tickets are £39, so not sure we'll take 3,000 there.

As I said a few weeks ago the trust should discuss with the club about continuing the 20 is plenty for away fixtures.

It would cost peanuts, be seen as a start of bridging the huge gulf between club/fans & the players would get better away support.

It will never happen though.
Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 14:44 - May 30 with 2072 viewsLoyal

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 11:17 - May 30 by pencoedjack

Loyal you know as well as me a lot of ‘support’ we have gained in the last 7 years will turn their noses up to trips in the championship.

It wasn’t long ago trips to the likes of Leeds Derby Forest Villa were only likely if we drew them in the cup.

Hopefully there are fans ( I know a few) who lost their mojo during the Jacks PL years who will come back in the championship ( the type supporter who turned Tower bridge Welsh) 👍

London Bridge 😂

These boys, some RIP now are forever Swansea 👍
Jeez was it 11 years ago ...

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 17:17 - May 30 with 1956 viewsturkontour

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 14:44 - May 30 by Loyal

London Bridge 😂

These boys, some RIP now are forever Swansea 👍
Jeez was it 11 years ago ...

Be interesting to see how away ticket prices reflect now that we are back in the Championship?
Can def see there being a few of the old school trips again
Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 17:45 - May 30 with 1922 viewsawayjack

Which teams will bring the full 2000 next season? on 11:49 - May 30 by pencoedjack

As I said a few weeks ago the trust should discuss with the club about continuing the 20 is plenty for away fixtures.

It would cost peanuts, be seen as a start of bridging the huge gulf between club/fans & the players would get better away support.

It will never happen though.

£20 would be good gesture in championship. One of the few good 'off the field' ideas we had. I know a few that also lost mojo /cut out away travel. A few will definitely travel again next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024