Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mesa to Sevilla 7M 12:17 - May 30 with 4919 viewsmagicdaps10

https://www.football-espana.net/71848/sevilla-sign-mesa-permanently

With an extra 1.75m add ons

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 12:31 - May 30 with 3060 viewsBadlands

TBF we've probably come out of that as well as could be expected.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 12:32 - May 30 with 3051 viewsAce_Jack

The Potters wheel will be devastated.
Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 12:38 - May 30 with 3012 viewsSwanjaxs

Another Jenkins masterstroke 🤡

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 12:41 - May 30 with 2986 viewsPrivate_Partz

Whatever happened to letting the new manager see the players first?
We are an express train getting rid of them and a wonky tram signing them.
[Post edited 30 May 2018 13:11]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 12:42 - May 30 with 2982 viewsdobjack2

I assume it’s euros not pounds so a near 50% loss.
Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 12:43 - May 30 with 2972 viewsjack247

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 12:41 - May 30 by Private_Partz

Relegation happened to it.

Any decent offers for big earners and they’ll be off
Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 12:45 - May 30 with 2946 viewsSmellyplumz

Jenkins happened to it.... The manager just puts the cones out Huwbs takes care of the rest.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 12:45 - May 30 with 2947 viewssomersetsimon

Maybe Huw is desperate to get rid of the evidence of his transfer dealings before the new manager turns up.
Login to get fewer ads

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 12:57 - May 30 with 2874 viewsmagicdaps10

I hope he goes on and does good things, good luck to him.

Has to go down as another laurel and Hardy situation at the club.

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 13:01 - May 30 with 2847 viewsmoonie

I d like the Rez to explain how Jenkins is nothing more than a disaster as a chairman, clearly ,unforgivably costing us money, big money.

No business can survive making a 50 per cent loss over just twelve months on one asset

Beggars belief how he can keep his job.

For Seville to buy though ,they must think there s a player in there so other questions can be asked.

Now,about Baston
Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 13:11 - May 30 with 2764 viewsmagicdaps10

Jenkins is beyond defense at present, only he is able to save himself if that is even possible.

To defend him is just stupidity or ignorance........as i state, only he is capable of putting the wrongs right with actions.

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 13:28 - May 30 with 2704 viewsjack247

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 13:01 - May 30 by moonie

I d like the Rez to explain how Jenkins is nothing more than a disaster as a chairman, clearly ,unforgivably costing us money, big money.

No business can survive making a 50 per cent loss over just twelve months on one asset

Beggars belief how he can keep his job.

For Seville to buy though ,they must think there s a player in there so other questions can be asked.

Now,about Baston

Baston just wasn’t physically up to it. He made Tammy look like Drogba. I don’t see it unless we radically change the way we play.

Plus he was our record signing at the time, he’s probably on good money. They will get shot if they can find a taker.
Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 13:35 - May 30 with 2651 viewsnantywatcher

I would guess Sevilla have got to terms with his "health problems" which was never going to happen over here. 12m euros out - 8m euros in. Far, far smaller loss than I imagined. Good luck to him.
Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 13:46 - May 30 with 2593 viewsmoonie

247. Fair observation but just it could be suggested he hardly did himself justice nor had the chance to prove himself so few were his starts

Like Mesa, after purchase ,seemingly dismissed out of sight ,begging the question just why was he bought .

It's a question Nenkins should be asked directly
Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 13:53 - May 30 with 2541 viewsLeonWasGod

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 12:57 - May 30 by magicdaps10

I hope he goes on and does good things, good luck to him.

Has to go down as another laurel and Hardy situation at the club.

Certainly smacks of bad management. Huw signing someone either Clement didn’t appear to want. So much for the manager being fully involved. And then bad management from PC. Bit of a feck up all round.
Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 13:56 - May 30 with 2527 viewsjack247

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 13:46 - May 30 by moonie

247. Fair observation but just it could be suggested he hardly did himself justice nor had the chance to prove himself so few were his starts

Like Mesa, after purchase ,seemingly dismissed out of sight ,begging the question just why was he bought .

It's a question Nenkins should be asked directly

It’s not as if he wasn’t match sharp or used to his teammates or anything though, he was just weak. That’s a difficult one to overcome as you’d assume he’d be getting decent strength and conditioning training.

You are absolutely right about Jenkins being held to account for it. Two big signings from Spain, both coming off good seasons, but one with an alleged alcohol issue and the other completely unsuited to the role he was signed for. Incompetent.
Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 13:58 - May 30 with 2514 viewsairedale

We’ll miss him.
Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 14:05 - May 30 with 2482 viewsJonathans_coat

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 13:58 - May 30 by airedale

We’ll miss him.

With Leon, Ki, King, Mesa all going we are looking thin on the ground at CM.

Only Carroll and Fer looking like they are staying, and Clucas injured for the start of next season.
Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 14:16 - May 30 with 2433 views34dfgdf54

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 14:05 - May 30 by Jonathans_coat

With Leon, Ki, King, Mesa all going we are looking thin on the ground at CM.

Only Carroll and Fer looking like they are staying, and Clucas injured for the start of next season.

To be honest this has needed to happen. Our midfield has been really weak for the last two seasons and it has needed freshening up.

Fer will have a big season next year, and as much as I thought Carroll was a liability in the Premier League, it's only fair we start with a clean slate and see what he can do at a lower standard. If Potter comes in, fingers crossed that Sena lad can do a job.
Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 14:28 - May 30 with 2402 viewsjack247

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 14:16 - May 30 by 34dfgdf54

To be honest this has needed to happen. Our midfield has been really weak for the last two seasons and it has needed freshening up.

Fer will have a big season next year, and as much as I thought Carroll was a liability in the Premier League, it's only fair we start with a clean slate and see what he can do at a lower standard. If Potter comes in, fingers crossed that Sena lad can do a job.

Absolutely. Whether it’s quality or blend to blame, our central midfield were a big problem last season. I think Fer was a bit of a loss, but we needed to refresh it whatever happened.

I think Carroll will look decent in the Championship. Particularly if we pass the ball about a bit more.
Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 14:41 - May 30 with 2352 viewsjasper_T

The concern is that neither Carroll nor Fer earned rave reviews last time they were in the Championship. Tiny Tom received the same sideways passing criticisms he gets here, and Fer's interest in playing at that level was questioned (just like Ayew's). The best Fer has ever looked is when he was fighting for a permanent contract here to get out of that league.

Fulton/Fer/Carroll is a midfield with a lot to prove, and might be the area we most need reinforcement.
Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 14:45 - May 30 with 2335 viewsLoyal

He would have been ok in the championship.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 15:10 - May 30 with 2253 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Watching him run around a lot, close someone down on the halfway line only for them to either turn him or pass around him leaving him sprinting back behind the play was hilarious.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 15:20 - May 30 with 2218 viewskarnataka

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 14:45 - May 30 by Loyal

He would have been ok in the championship.

I think that's nail hit on head regarding almost all of our squad - we have a squad consisting of decent to good Championship level players, very few of whom were good enough in the Prem last season. If we keep the majority of our squad together plus a few additions where they are really needed, we'll probably do ok in the championship with a decent manager, mid-table maybe. Problem is, some may now have an inflated view of their own abilities having spent a few seasons in the Prem and may feel they belong there but they could be in for disappointment if no Prem clubs want them which is highly likely imo.
Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 15:31 - May 30 with 2175 viewsomarjack

Mesa to Sevilla 7M on 15:20 - May 30 by karnataka

I think that's nail hit on head regarding almost all of our squad - we have a squad consisting of decent to good Championship level players, very few of whom were good enough in the Prem last season. If we keep the majority of our squad together plus a few additions where they are really needed, we'll probably do ok in the championship with a decent manager, mid-table maybe. Problem is, some may now have an inflated view of their own abilities having spent a few seasons in the Prem and may feel they belong there but they could be in for disappointment if no Prem clubs want them which is highly likely imo.

Anything less than a top 6 finish next season would be an immense failure. I do agree with the quality of our squad argument though,even though many will depart like Mawson,Ayews,Fabianski ,Fernandez etc..we'll still do ok imo.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024