Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another load of bolloxs 17:42 - May 30 with 3888 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Another load of bolloxs on 17:51 - May 30 with 3859 viewsBanosswan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5787337/Russian-journalist-shot-dead-hom

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Another load of bolloxs on 18:08 - May 30 with 3837 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Another stage 🤣🤣🤣

Another load of bolloxs on 18:39 - May 30 with 3788 viewscontroversial_jack

Is this the same guy who isn't actually dead and has just turned up at a press conference in the Ukraine>

Well done again, Boris
Another load of bolloxs on 05:26 - May 31 with 3647 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Another load of bolloxs on 18:39 - May 30 by controversial_jack

Is this the same guy who isn't actually dead and has just turned up at a press conference in the Ukraine>

Well done again, Boris

the very man

Jesus has risen

Another load of bolloxs on 06:33 - May 31 with 3613 viewsjackal

Stupid thing to do by Ukraine.

From now on every time Russia is accused of something they could claim it was just an anti- Russian trick.
Another load of bolloxs on 07:57 - May 31 with 3565 viewsKilkennyjack

Another load of bolloxs on 06:33 - May 31 by jackal

Stupid thing to do by Ukraine.

From now on every time Russia is accused of something they could claim it was just an anti- Russian trick.

Mostly it is ....😳

Beware of the Risen People

Another load of bolloxs on 08:05 - May 31 with 3564 viewsjackal

Another load of bolloxs on 07:57 - May 31 by Kilkennyjack

Mostly it is ....😳

i meant that Russia could say in future that any other accusation is just another set up.
Another load of bolloxs on 09:39 - May 31 with 3493 viewspikeypaul

Even Babchenkos wife was told and thought he had been murdered after the Ukranians staged "murder.

Funny how the envious lefties have not posted their beloved Guardians headlines below.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/29/russian-journalist-arkady-babchenk

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Another load of bolloxs on 09:47 - May 31 with 3474 viewsBatterseajack

Another load of bolloxs on 08:05 - May 31 by jackal

i meant that Russia could say in future that any other accusation is just another set up.

This will no doubt fuel (if not yet already) their line that the British Government are somehow staged the Skripals botched assassination.
Another load of bolloxs on 09:47 - May 31 with 3476 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Another load of bolloxs on 09:39 - May 31 by pikeypaul

Even Babchenkos wife was told and thought he had been murdered after the Ukranians staged "murder.

Funny how the envious lefties have not posted their beloved Guardians headlines below.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/29/russian-journalist-arkady-babchenk

Indeed we just needed some fruit cake to do it for us

Another load of bolloxs on 09:56 - May 31 with 3465 viewspikeypaul

Obviously you do need someone to post the Guardian article for you,since you would rather believe the daily mail were the only newspaper to do so otherwise why single out the Mails report when every other paper reported similar.

The bottom line is that 99.999999% of the world assumed he had been murdered and only the Ukranians secret service and Tommy the tw@t from the planet swans forum knew different.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 9:58]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Another load of bolloxs on 10:00 - May 31 with 3458 viewsdickythorpe

It's like Mission Impossible!! I'd love to see Robert graves, barney, Peter lupus and martin landau turn up and solve all these problems.
Another load of bolloxs on 10:08 - May 31 with 3444 viewsBatterseajack

Another load of bolloxs on 09:56 - May 31 by pikeypaul

Obviously you do need someone to post the Guardian article for you,since you would rather believe the daily mail were the only newspaper to do so otherwise why single out the Mails report when every other paper reported similar.

The bottom line is that 99.999999% of the world assumed he had been murdered and only the Ukranians secret service and Tommy the tw@t from the planet swans forum knew different.

You're such a fu(king snowflake, desperately trying to find some sort of left / right angle to this when there clearly isn't.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 10:09]
Another load of bolloxs on 11:54 - May 31 with 3394 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Another load of bolloxs on 09:56 - May 31 by pikeypaul

🤣🤣

Fair play , you a a star mush

Another load of bolloxs on 13:06 - May 31 with 3339 viewskarnataka

Another load of bolloxs on 10:00 - May 31 by dickythorpe

It's like Mission Impossible!! I'd love to see Robert graves, barney, Peter lupus and martin landau turn up and solve all these problems.

Robert Graves was a poet, I think you might mean Peter Graves!
Another load of bolloxs on 13:14 - May 31 with 3330 viewsHighjack

Another load of bolloxs on 13:06 - May 31 by karnataka

They do say the pen is mightier than the sword but then again I would prefer to get hit across the head with a pen given the option.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Another load of bolloxs on 13:21 - May 31 with 3319 viewsdickythorpe

Another load of bolloxs on 13:06 - May 31 by karnataka

I stand corrected. Wilfred Owen would be furious with me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024