Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl 17:34 - May 31 with 12205 viewsjack_lord

I have asked one of the members of her close family if I can post this on here for a very brave little girl who has terminal cancer.
She has had battle after battle with her illness since she a baby and the family has recently been told the devastating news that there is no cure.
This forum has many hits and even if a small percentage could give a pound then fantastic.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/joanne-israel?utm_id=107&utm_term=PZ6b9p

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 18:48 - May 31 with 6025 viewsWingstandwood

Just donated! A most deserving cause, I simply could not ignore!

I have decided to boycott SCFC (and all revenue streams) after witnessing too much obscene greed and disgusting selfish behaviour from Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan and Van Zweden.

My money that otherwise would have been spend supporting SCFC will now be diverted elsewhere to far, far. far more deserving individuals and charity.

My thinking i.e. get over a negative by creating a far greater positive.

Argus!

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 20:06 - May 31 with 5967 viewsmoonie

Thanks Jason for that .
Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 20:13 - May 31 with 5955 viewsjack_lord

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 18:48 - May 31 by Wingstandwood

Just donated! A most deserving cause, I simply could not ignore!

I have decided to boycott SCFC (and all revenue streams) after witnessing too much obscene greed and disgusting selfish behaviour from Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan and Van Zweden.

My money that otherwise would have been spend supporting SCFC will now be diverted elsewhere to far, far. far more deserving individuals and charity.

My thinking i.e. get over a negative by creating a far greater positive.

That was a very generous donation.

The great grandmother helped me out in a time of need (unfortunately also lost to cancer) and as I have built myself up from zero and see the greed from above I entirely empathise with your sentiments.

The little girl, barring a miracle, has got just a small time and will hopefully gain from some treasured memories and wonderful times with help from the public.

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 20:53 - May 31 with 5914 viewslegoman

Life is tough sometimes. Can't imagine how the family are feeling. Just donated and well done for posting here jack_lord.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 21:21 - May 31 with 5874 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 20:13 - May 31 by jack_lord

That was a very generous donation.

The great grandmother helped me out in a time of need (unfortunately also lost to cancer) and as I have built myself up from zero and see the greed from above I entirely empathise with your sentiments.

The little girl, barring a miracle, has got just a small time and will hopefully gain from some treasured memories and wonderful times with help from the public.

Thanks, your words are appreciated

Here's an idea to Supporters that can afford it ? Instead of justifying and aiding and abetting the obscene greed and salary afforded to Jenkins, Dineen, Pearlman etc whose salary comes to around £1,500,000 + a year? Why not donate a money sum to an appeal like this instead of purchasing a replica top or other SCFC item from the club shop!

I say this because?..... I've heard so many supporters say they intend to boycott SCFC revenue streams. Charity is a much better cause than contributing towards Jenkins obscene lottery win thats his annual wage, Dineen's next flash car or John Van Zwedens/Martin Morgans next online taunt showing their despicably greedy and utterly shameless travel club initiative.

That little girl and her family get all my (and many others) thoughts, best wishes and love!

Argus!

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 21:25 - May 31 with 5861 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 20:53 - May 31 by legoman

Life is tough sometimes. Can't imagine how the family are feeling. Just donated and well done for posting here jack_lord.

Good un you are!

Argus!

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 22:03 - May 31 with 5807 viewsBadlands

Done (wish I could afford more) and shared.
[Post edited 31 May 2018 22:04]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 13:24 - Jun 1 with 5675 viewsjack_lord

Thank you for your donations. I am warmed by your generosity.

Our footballers are paid grotesque amounts to "entertain" us and good luck to them but this poor little girl is someone's daughter who has never had a chance so your money will give her, at least, a bit of happiness.

Login to get fewer ads

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 13:26 - Jun 1 with 5669 viewsLord_Bony

it would be a lot easier if they accepted paypal on their site.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 13:45 - Jun 1 with 5647 viewsLord_Bony

I am currently looking at cyberknife surgery for my own tumours this technology has been around for the last 25 years but it's still considered cutting Edge many people have had success with it ,there is no invasive operations involved.

I do have some very good contacts regarding this and I do believe in this case that it could be of benefit it is well worth looking into as it is effective for treatment of lymph node cancer please see the article below

https://www.cyberknifemiami.com/IntheNews/Blog/TabId/33442/PostId/2563/battling-

Pm me if you'd like to discuss. Funding from the WAG is a possibility for a child.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 13:52 - Jun 1 with 5629 viewsJackfath

If I were one of our multi millionaire players, I would pay for this outright.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 14:01 - Jun 1 with 5621 viewsmoonie

Good luck Paul
Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 14:06 - Jun 1 with 5606 viewsLord_Bony

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 14:01 - Jun 1 by moonie

Good luck Paul

Thanks Dick.

Hate to see kids going through this...but there have been a lot of advances the last few years for certain types of cancer treatments.

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 14:52 - Jun 1 with 5581 viewslegoman

Mods - can we make this a sticky please?

Guys please note - £6,000 target and the family aim to travel on June 17th which is just over 2 weeks away. Nearly £1,200 raised so far - 20% of the target.

Tick tock folks!

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 15:33 - Jun 1 with 5527 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 13:26 - Jun 1 by Lord_Bony

it would be a lot easier if they accepted paypal on their site.

JustGiving was accepting PayPal yesterday, I know however that other crowdfunding service providers like (unconnected to this particular cause) GoFundMe does on certain occasions have some causes that are payable by credit card only.

Argus!

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 20:23 - Jun 1 with 5443 viewslegoman

Sod the tea dickythorpe, this is much more important. Mods sort out a sticky FFS

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 20:57 - Jun 1 with 5435 viewsLord_Bony

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 20:23 - Jun 1 by legoman

Sod the tea dickythorpe, this is much more important. Mods sort out a sticky FFS

Agreed.

Just for the weekend to raise awareness for this little girl.

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 21:29 - Jun 1 with 5408 viewsAmbergambler

Just given. Come on you Jacks.
Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 21:44 - Jun 1 with 5392 viewsAndy1300

keep getting an error when I try to donate

Ouch! Something went wrong
Sorry about this. We'll get the problem fixed as soon as we possibly can.
ERROR 500: INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

Number 1 team in Wales

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 21:51 - Jun 1 with 5385 viewsAndy1300

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 21:44 - Jun 1 by Andy1300

keep getting an error when I try to donate

Ouch! Something went wrong
Sorry about this. We'll get the problem fixed as soon as we possibly can.
ERROR 500: INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

Managed to make a donation now.

Sorry it couldn't be more

Number 1 team in Wales

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 21:56 - Jun 1 with 5378 viewsAmbergambler

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 21:51 - Jun 1 by Andy1300

Managed to make a donation now.

Sorry it couldn't be more

That happened to me too but got through eventually.
Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 13:07 - Jun 2 with 5138 viewsdcd14

Donated.

Having a young family myself I couldn’t imagine how they are coping.

Thoughts are with the family :(

Enjoy Disney little princess.
Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 16:47 - Jun 2 with 5075 viewsAmbergambler

Come on you guys and gals, if you all give the price of a pint this little girl will have her dream holiday.
Not much to ask is it?
Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 19:58 - Jun 2 with 5010 viewsAndy1300

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 16:47 - Jun 2 by Ambergambler

Come on you guys and gals, if you all give the price of a pint this little girl will have her dream holiday.
Not much to ask is it?

Even if everyone on here donated just £1 then it would soon build up

Number 1 team in Wales

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 21:53 - Jun 2 with 4968 viewsgrampajack

Done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024