Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl 17:34 - May 31 with 12276 viewsjack_lord

I have asked one of the members of her close family if I can post this on here for a very brave little girl who has terminal cancer.
She has had battle after battle with her illness since she a baby and the family has recently been told the devastating news that there is no cure.
This forum has many hits and even if a small percentage could give a pound then fantastic.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/joanne-israel?utm_id=107&utm_term=PZ6b9p

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 17:44 - Jun 12 with 3282 viewslegoman

Bumped to the top. 74% there.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 23:07 - Jun 12 with 3242 viewsAmbergambler

What a brave little girl Demi is.
I really hope she and her family reach their target and have a wonderful holiday.
Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 01:19 - Jun 13 with 3226 viewstheloneranger

If anyone is on Facebook, then look at...

"Project Build Community Fund Raising Auctions Page"

They're auctioning signed pics of Swans players, all proceeds going to little Demi.

Incl.Bony, Britton and Rangel plus Bale etc

75% and £4526

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 10:11 - Jun 13 with 3178 viewsrieswans

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 01:19 - Jun 13 by theloneranger

If anyone is on Facebook, then look at...

"Project Build Community Fund Raising Auctions Page"

They're auctioning signed pics of Swans players, all proceeds going to little Demi.

Incl.Bony, Britton and Rangel plus Bale etc

75% and £4526

If your not on fb but would like to see the photos to place a bid contact marie at projectbuildswansea@gmail.com. We had a bid on the Gareth bale photo £100 but then blocked us when we asked for the money etc. There are photos on twitter aswell projectbuild2
Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 16:30 - Jun 13 with 3117 viewsAmbergambler

Jacklord, this is a heartbreaking story.

I can't be the only one who has read about Demi and wondered if there is a treatment or clinical trial of a new treatment anywhere in the world that could offer some hope.
You read about new treatments all the time for cancer, like immunotherapy, not all of which are available in this country.
Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 17:53 - Jun 13 with 3091 viewstheloneranger

£4751

79%

[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 17:53]

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 20:19 - Jun 13 with 3051 viewsjack_lord

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 16:30 - Jun 13 by Ambergambler

Jacklord, this is a heartbreaking story.

I can't be the only one who has read about Demi and wondered if there is a treatment or clinical trial of a new treatment anywhere in the world that could offer some hope.
You read about new treatments all the time for cancer, like immunotherapy, not all of which are available in this country.

Things are changing all the time with this dreaded disease so the family will always have hope.

With the amount of research and cutting edge treatment it must be hard to ignore and some has been offered from Lord Bony who has his own journey.

They have had so many knock bags after getting good news and it must be difficult also to plan for memory making holidays or adventures. I can only say well done to those who have put their hands in their pockets and who have wanted to because it all counts.
It must be great for the family to see the target getting closer and their are other fundraising ideas ongoing as Marie has posted above and it seems that the momentum is gathering and the target will be reached soon.

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 10:20 - Jun 14 with 2987 viewsAmbergambler

Have a wonderful holiday Demi and family. Hope you reach your target.
Login to get fewer ads

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 18:51 - Jun 14 with 2932 viewsWingstandwood

Some wonderful person (of so many) has just passed the total over the £5,000 sum.

Argus!

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 19:00 - Jun 14 with 2928 viewstheloneranger

£5026

83%

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 19:23 - Jun 14 with 2908 viewsgetcarter

Done
Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 23:57 - Jun 14 with 2862 viewsjack_lord

The press have done an article on Demi's story on Wales on line

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/its-not-something-five-year-147732

£900 to go and I know a few fundraisers are going to get close to the target.

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 00:15 - Jun 15 with 2853 viewsJack_Meoff

Done. Best wishes all concerned.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 22:44 - Jun 15 with 2730 viewstheloneranger

£5871

97%

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 01:06 - Jun 16 with 2710 viewstheloneranger

£6021

100%

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 09:09 - Jun 16 with 2669 viewslegoman

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 01:06 - Jun 16 by theloneranger

£6021

100%

Brilliant news! Big up to all who contributed and helped keep the profile up. Thanks to jack_lord for bringing this little girl's plight to the attention of the good folk of Planet Swans!

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 10:55 - Jun 17 with 2588 viewsjack_lord

The family are at the plane and about to Fly. I hope Demis has a memorable time .
Thanks to everyone :)

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 14:25 - Jun 17 with 2560 viewsWingstandwood

Crowdfunding for a very brave little Swansea Girl on 10:55 - Jun 17 by jack_lord

The family are at the plane and about to Fly. I hope Demis has a memorable time .
Thanks to everyone :)

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024