Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre season traing 07:17 - Jun 1 with 2510 viewsbuilthjack

Most Championship clubs start back on July 2nd.
So basically a month to go, with no Manager in place.
I hope we don't get left behind. We need a good start to the season. Here's hoping .

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pre season traing on 07:21 - Jun 1 with 2498 viewsjacktar

I think we’ve already been left behind.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Pre season traing on 07:47 - Jun 1 with 2431 views34dfgdf54

I wouldn't panic yet.

If we start signing players while we have no manager in place I'll start to worry, as it means nothing has changed and the most likely scenario is more money being chucked down the drain by the recruitment team.

Would be nice if Potter is confirmed in the next few days, and he, along with his coaching team and scout can get to work. Things will start slow due to the world cup.
Pre season traing on 08:20 - Jun 1 with 2367 viewsymaohyd

Pre season traing on 07:21 - Jun 1 by jacktar

I think we’ve already been left behind.

Absolutely.

The best we can hope for is mid table security.

It amazes me that we achieved what we did because the lack of planning/ forward thinking is beyond belief.

We don't really know who is to blame, Jenkins is the easy target, however it may be that the Americans dither when decisions have to be made.

Personally i never have a problem with people making mistakes, however, when they are constantly repeated, then you get what you deserve...relegation.

I'm sure we have enough quality within the 23's and players who will remain to ensure we are safe.

What i'd love to see is hungry players being bought , determined to prove themselves. Not players coasting along.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Pre season traing on 08:26 - Jun 1 with 2348 viewssainthelens

Silence from the club is deafening and very worrying. I can't bring myself to think too much about what Jenkins has done to our club.
Pre season traing on 08:46 - Jun 1 with 2313 viewspencoedjack

Pre season traing on 08:20 - Jun 1 by ymaohyd

Absolutely.

It amazes me that we achieved what we did because the lack of planning/ forward thinking is beyond belief.

We don't really know who is to blame, Jenkins is the easy target, however it may be that the Americans dither when decisions have to be made.

Personally i never have a problem with people making mistakes, however, when they are constantly repeated, then you get what you deserve...relegation.

I'm sure we have enough quality within the 23's and players who will remain to ensure we are safe.

What i'd love to see is hungry players being bought , determined to prove themselves. Not players coasting along.

Id happily take mid-table security f we started to play a better more exciting brand of football.

What would be unacceptable would be the dour dross we have been served up by a succession of managers since Monk (with a few games exceptions).

I am almost resigned to the fact Jenkins will once again be pulling the strings which pis ses me of no end.

'What I'd love to see is hungry players being bought, determined to prove themselves. Not players coasting along' ....... & this 100% ..... let's see some passion in pulling on that white jersey again.
Pre season traing on 09:58 - Jun 1 with 2190 viewsKGriz16

Season hasn't even started and people are writing us off. Yawn.
Pre season traing on 10:31 - Jun 1 with 2140 viewspencoedjack

Pre season traing on 09:58 - Jun 1 by KGriz16

Season hasn't even started and people are writing us off. Yawn.

What do you call writing off ?

Mid table rebuilding & trying to playing decent football or do you think we will rip the championship apart like Wolves did this season ?
Pre season traing on 11:00 - Jun 1 with 2068 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Pre season traing on 10:31 - Jun 1 by pencoedjack

What do you call writing off ?

Mid table rebuilding & trying to playing decent football or do you think we will rip the championship apart like Wolves did this season ?

We did draw at Wolves and beat them at home last season.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Pre season traing on 11:07 - Jun 1 with 2055 views34dfgdf54

Pre season traing on 11:00 - Jun 1 by felixstowe_jack

We did draw at Wolves and beat them at home last season.

They left alot of their big hitters on the bench didn't they?

If people are getting their hopes up over beating Wolves in a cup game last year then they are going to have a shock I think.

It could go either way next year, I can't wait for it to start though.
Pre season traing on 11:13 - Jun 1 with 2040 viewsJoshTheJack

Pre season traing on 11:07 - Jun 1 by 34dfgdf54

They left alot of their big hitters on the bench didn't they?

If people are getting their hopes up over beating Wolves in a cup game last year then they are going to have a shock I think.

It could go either way next year, I can't wait for it to start though.

Notts County should have beat us at their place!.This season is all about rebuilding.
Pre season traing on 08:31 - Jun 2 with 1599 viewsPrivate_Partz

Pre season traing on 08:20 - Jun 1 by ymaohyd

Absolutely.

Good post. I worry about the thought that our U23s can support the squad sufficiently to ensure mid table survival though. We will be lucky if we get one or two of them coming though to the first team.
Recruitment is key for me. It needs a massive rethink. I would even reluctantly put up with Jenkins staying provided he just stuck to budgets

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Pre season traing on 08:38 - Jun 2 with 1571 viewsPrivate_Partz

Pre season traing on 08:46 - Jun 1 by pencoedjack

Id happily take mid-table security f we started to play a better more exciting brand of football.

What would be unacceptable would be the dour dross we have been served up by a succession of managers since Monk (with a few games exceptions).

I am almost resigned to the fact Jenkins will once again be pulling the strings which pis ses me of no end.

'What I'd love to see is hungry players being bought, determined to prove themselves. Not players coasting along' ....... & this 100% ..... let's see some passion in pulling on that white jersey again.

I agree with that. In fairness all the managers since Monk though they tried to make the best of poor squads and transfer windows. The only option was a defensive game. Blobby was the exception who attacked with a poor squad.
100 % agree about the recruitment bit.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Pre season traing on 08:42 - Jun 2 with 1557 viewsKilkennyjack

Pre season traing on 08:31 - Jun 2 by Private_Partz

Good post. I worry about the thought that our U23s can support the squad sufficiently to ensure mid table survival though. We will be lucky if we get one or two of them coming though to the first team.
Recruitment is key for me. It needs a massive rethink. I would even reluctantly put up with Jenkins staying provided he just stuck to budgets

Whats more likely .... ?

Huws master plan of hand picking the best u23s around so that we are ready if relegated to bounce right back with swag ?

Or ...

Its a clueless shambles where the randomly assembled u23 players would struggle in League 2 ?

Time will tell ... and soon ...

Beware of the Risen People

Pre season traing on 10:06 - Jun 2 with 1471 viewsbuilthjack

We have 2 chances of promotion. This year and next year. This year is the best chance with the big parachute payment. The club should be aiming to do this.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pre season traing on 11:45 - Jun 2 with 1389 viewsAguycalledJack

Pre season traing on 08:26 - Jun 1 by sainthelens

Silence from the club is deafening and very worrying. I can't bring myself to think too much about what Jenkins has done to our club.

He’s reading News Now who still have us listed as a Premiere League team. Avoids him having to think what he and the rest have done to the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024