Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcelo Bielsa 08:19 - Jun 1 with 4919 viewsSwansea93

Apparently Leeds want him as their manager.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Marcelo Bielsa on 08:39 - Jun 1 with 4423 viewsJonathans_coat

Hola
Marcelo Bielsa on 08:50 - Jun 1 with 4384 viewsswanforthemoney

Another club with a delusional chairman

I stand in the North Stand

Marcelo Bielsa on 11:08 - Jun 1 with 4169 viewsJoshTheJack

They were after Laudrup a few days ago!.They could be one to watch this season.
Marcelo Bielsa on 13:02 - Jun 1 with 3948 viewsPrivate_Partz

Marcelo Bielsa on 11:08 - Jun 1 by JoshTheJack

They were after Laudrup a few days ago!.They could be one to watch this season.

Yep. Smacks of real ambition and a blueprint I would subscribe to.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Marcelo Bielsa on 13:03 - Jun 1 with 3946 viewsSwansea93

Leeds have just sacked their manager.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Marcelo Bielsa on 13:26 - Jun 1 with 3884 viewsHighjack

Marcelo Bielsa on 13:03 - Jun 1 by Swansea93

Leeds have just sacked their manager.

They must be the only club who sacks managers more often than we do.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Marcelo Bielsa on 13:30 - Jun 1 with 3864 viewsBadlands

Marcelo Bielsa on 13:26 - Jun 1 by Highjack

Don't forget Leeds are a big team (in the 70s) and expect, like some of our fans, to be able to attract the greatest of all managers and players. (We can dream but let's get real.)
We dropped a massive bollock when we appointed Monk (even more so than the way we sacked Laudrup). Had we aimed for the stars then we might have been in with a chance.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Marcelo Bielsa on 13:44 - Jun 1 with 3818 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Marcelo Bielsa on 13:26 - Jun 1 by Highjack

Just about !😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Marcelo Bielsa on 14:05 - Jun 1 with 3754 viewsGlyn1

So THAT'S why Zinedane resigned. Now it all makes sense.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Marcelo Bielsa on 17:34 - Jun 1 with 3550 viewsicecoldjack

Marcelo Bielsa on 13:30 - Jun 1 by Badlands

Don't forget Leeds are a big team (in the 70s) and expect, like some of our fans, to be able to attract the greatest of all managers and players. (We can dream but let's get real.)
We dropped a massive bollock when we appointed Monk (even more so than the way we sacked Laudrup). Had we aimed for the stars then we might have been in with a chance.

Yes but Monk was cheap and the perfect conduit for Jenkins to carry on playing football manager, we'll have none of this top quality candidate stuff at the Swans y'know !!
Marcelo Bielsa on 17:41 - Jun 1 with 3523 viewsNeath_Jack

That'll be Huws fault again i expect

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Marcelo Bielsa on 22:49 - Jun 1 with 3287 viewsPrivate_Partz

Marcelo Bielsa on 17:34 - Jun 1 by icecoldjack

Yes but Monk was cheap and the perfect conduit for Jenkins to carry on playing football manager, we'll have none of this top quality candidate stuff at the Swans y'know !!

Well the fact that we almost signed Bielsa and apparently had a look a bringing back ML last season made me think Jenkins may have changed his mind on that one.
Not so sure now though with the potential signing of Potter. It smacks more of Head Coach / DOF relationship for me which i thnk will be nothing but bad news if that is going to be the case.
The Beeb reporting a potential dispute over who he brings over as support is also a worry.
If it is Potter I really hope it will be a conventional mamager's role and he, and his team, will have a major input into who we sign. Jenkins can stick with the purse strings.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Marcelo Bielsa on 00:41 - Jun 2 with 3177 viewsDJack

{b]WERE[/}, very much past tense. Everything else was spot on.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Marcelo Bielsa on 01:32 - Jun 2 with 3147 viewsWanderer

MB ? yeah good luck with that one.
Marcelo Bielsa on 02:51 - Jun 2 with 3120 viewsLoyal

Bielsa, anotner fcking mystery Rodney.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Marcelo Bielsa on 07:54 - Jun 2 with 3049 viewsKilkennyjack

Agreed.

Beware of the Risen People

Marcelo Bielsa on 07:57 - Jun 2 with 3043 views34dfgdf54

Alan Nixon reporting that when he met with us, he knew all of our players, style of play etc, and even went as far as telling us who we were to keep and sell.

Move then broke down over finances. Whether that be his wages or transfer kitty I don’t know.

Shame, would have been interesting.
Marcelo Bielsa on 07:58 - Jun 2 with 3041 viewsbuilthjack

The now Leeds owner has serious money. It depends how much he puts in. If he wants to, they could be a big player again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Marcelo Bielsa on 07:58 - Jun 2 with 3041 viewsdameedna

At the time the stars were scary. As it is we could be a solid Championsip club.
Marcelo Bielsa on 08:20 - Jun 2 with 3013 viewsPrivate_Partz

Marcelo Bielsa on 07:57 - Jun 2 by 34dfgdf54

Alan Nixon reporting that when he met with us, he knew all of our players, style of play etc, and even went as far as telling us who we were to keep and sell.

Move then broke down over finances. Whether that be his wages or transfer kitty I don’t know.

Shame, would have been interesting.

Apparently he wants a lump sum up front and then pays himself and his team out of it. You hire the whole package
A step too far for Huw I would say.

Marcelo Bielsa on 18:31 - Jun 2 with 2833 viewsshenleymun

Leeds finished in the top five every year from 1998 to 2002 and got to the Champions League semis one of those years. Over 30k average home crowd last season, bigger than half the Prem.

Still a big club, and if they became a successful club they could become a really big club (all-white is a great strip). Only they and Newcastle have the capacity to break into the top six. They may not deserve it given the history but it’s true.
Marcelo Bielsa on 22:06 - Jun 2 with 2729 viewsGroo

Marcelo Bielsa on 18:31 - Jun 2 by shenleymun

Leeds finished in the top five every year from 1998 to 2002 and got to the Champions League semis one of those years. Over 30k average home crowd last season, bigger than half the Prem.

Still a big club, and if they became a successful club they could become a really big club (all-white is a great strip). Only they and Newcastle have the capacity to break into the top six. They may not deserve it given the history but it’s true.

They did that by spending money they didn't have, it caught up with them, hence their exile since.

Groo does what Groo does best

Marcelo Bielsa on 01:17 - Jun 3 with 2633 viewsWanderer

Marcelo Bielsa on 22:06 - Jun 2 by Groo

They did that by spending money they didn't have, it caught up with them, hence their exile since.

Was that due to George Graham?
Marcelo Bielsa on 04:51 - Jun 3 with 2589 viewsraynor94

Marcelo Bielsa on 01:17 - Jun 3 by Wanderer

Was that due to George Graham?

Peter Ridsdale, as chairman, and David O'leary as manager

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Marcelo Bielsa on 06:43 - Jun 4 with 2347 viewsWanderer

Marcelo Bielsa on 04:51 - Jun 3 by raynor94

Peter Ridsdale, as chairman, and David O'leary as manager

Ah, he then went to Cardiff did he not carry a black financial cloud with him if I remember right, Sam's shonky offsider.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024