Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? 19:59 - Jun 1 with 1514 viewsdickythorpe

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 20:19 - Jun 1 with 1494 viewsFlashberryjack

Black

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 20:28 - Jun 1 with 1480 viewsjack2jack

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 20:19 - Jun 1 by Flashberryjack

Black

Now I don't mind black,if I'm in the mood, but when introducing milk, it has to go in last. 👍
Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 20:57 - Jun 1 with 1453 viewsMrSwerve

Water first then milk, obviously.

Putting milk in first is the work of the devil.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 21:11 - Jun 1 with 1434 viewsAmbergambler

This is tricky, Dicky.

If you make your tea with a tea bag in a mug (I do) obviously the milk would be added after the water when the tea bag has stewed for a bit.
If, however, you use a teapot to brew your tea then I would put milk in the mug before adding the tea.

All down to personal taste I guess - or whatever your mam did.
Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 22:01 - Jun 1 with 1393 viewsCooperman

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 20:57 - Jun 1 by MrSwerve

Is how I do it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 22:19 - Jun 1 with 1366 viewsBrynCartwright

I always use a tea-pot, and then pour it into a bone-china cup, and then add milk at the end.
Anything else is just vulgar.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 22:30 - Jun 1 with 1349 viewslifelong

The only tea I drink is green tea..no milk.

I have milk in my coffee though, after the water has been added..obviously.
Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 23:13 - Jun 1 with 1331 viewsbuilthjack

Earl Grey with goats milk

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 10:11 - Jun 2 with 1253 viewsLord_Bony

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 23:13 - Jun 1 by builthjack

Earl Grey with goats milk

Unpasteurised is good for you.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 10:12 - Jun 2 with 1251 viewsbuilthjack

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 10:11 - Jun 2 by Lord_Bony

Unpasteurised is good for you.

Straight from the teet

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 10:15 - Jun 2 with 1243 viewsLord_Bony

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 10:12 - Jun 2 by builthjack

Straight from the teet

Of course...bitty.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 11:26 - Jun 2 with 1209 viewsCountyJim

Milk first and I always leave the teabag in my mug while drinking so I get the full taste
Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 11:58 - Jun 2 with 1190 viewsmax936

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 20:57 - Jun 1 by MrSwerve

Nah, I'm a tea connoisseur drinking a nice cuppa right now, milk first then pour the tea in the cup out of the tea pot you can gauge the tea's strength and colour then, par excellence

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 11:58 - Jun 2 with 1190 viewsHighjack

Milk is deadly to herbivores like us. You lot are risking your lives.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 12:20 - Jun 2 with 1178 viewsMrSwerve

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 11:58 - Jun 2 by max936

Nah, I'm a tea connoisseur drinking a nice cuppa right now, milk first then pour the tea in the cup out of the tea pot you can gauge the tea's strength and colour then, par excellence

Different out of a teapot. If making in a cup though the teabag stews better in water. Science innit.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 12:25 - Jun 2 with 1171 viewsmax936

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 12:20 - Jun 2 by MrSwerve

Different out of a teapot. If making in a cup though the teabag stews better in water. Science innit.

I agree, when Im in work using a flask, its tea bag in the mug then water over, then add the milk, lovely, Tesco's Finest Gold Tea Bags, I deserve the best

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Milk with your tea, in first or after the water has been added? on 12:45 - Jun 2 with 1157 viewsBadlands

Ponce.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024