Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi 20:07 - Jun 1 with 2642 viewsbonymine

Does anybody remember back in the 1970’s when our ‘striker’ Gary Moore was going through a very barren spell I bought a lapel badge which proclaimed ‘I saw Gary Moore score’.....😂😂

In more recent years I am proud to profess that ‘I saw Borja score’ his ONE AND ONLY goal away at Arsenal in Brad Bobbley’s first game in charge .....£16M for ONE GOAL fantastic business Huw butt 👍😉

Finally, when I was at White Hart Lane a couple of years back to witness Alberto Paloschi scoring his first ever goal for us (in total he scored 2 goals in 10 appearances before being sold) I couldn’t help but join in with the ‘Alberto Paloschi, he scores when he wants’ chant ....😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 20:32 - Jun 1 with 2560 viewsChief

I had a ticket for but didnt go to the game where Itay bloody Shechter scored!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 20:34 - Jun 1 with 2552 viewsZaxx

I've still got the blues for....
Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 22:13 - Jun 1 with 2392 viewsbarry_island

I remember Gary Moore scoring the winner, a real screamer, against Huddersfield back in about 1976 or 77 and celebrating by telling the East Bank to f@ck off.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 22:32 - Jun 1 with 2349 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 22:13 - Jun 1 by barry_island

I remember Gary Moore scoring the winner, a real screamer, against Huddersfield back in about 1976 or 77 and celebrating by telling the East Bank to f@ck off.

I helped put a fire out on GM's head when another player set his Christmas hat on fire for a joke ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 07:51 - Jun 2 with 2153 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes total dog shite player scored an absolute world class strike.
I still can’t believe it.

Beware of the Risen People

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 08:59 - Jun 2 with 2073 viewsoldgrey

I remember some wag on the North Bank shouting "Moore, f@ck off you w@nker".
At which Kevin Moore, the winger, turned and pleaded with the fan, "Why, what have I done wrong?".
The wag retorted "Not you, I meant the other w@nker".

I also remember that day he scored Barry. I think he peppered every part of the ground with his "shots".
Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 17:02 - Jun 2 with 1892 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I remember GM thought he played in midfield he was so slow!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 17:09 - Jun 2 with 1885 viewsDr_Winston

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 20:32 - Jun 1 by Chief

I had a ticket for but didnt go to the game where Itay bloody Shechter scored!

Is that the one where his shit flew past Robles?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 17:24 - Jun 2 with 1857 viewsLoyal

Out in the field ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 17:26 - Jun 2 with 1853 viewstheloneranger

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 17:09 - Jun 2 by Dr_Winston

Is that the one where his shit flew past Robles?

👍

3 of the most unlikely goal scorers in that game

Rangel, Shechter and Tiendalli

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 20:09 - Jun 2 with 1759 viewsdcd14

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 17:26 - Jun 2 by theloneranger

👍

3 of the most unlikely goal scorers in that game

Rangel, Shechter and Tiendalli

I made some good money this game.

Put £5 on Rangel to score the next goal at 25/1 and another £5 on Swans to come back and win at 16/1.
Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 20:10 - Jun 2 with 1757 viewsbonymine

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 20:09 - Jun 2 by dcd14

I made some good money this game.

Put £5 on Rangel to score the next goal at 25/1 and another £5 on Swans to come back and win at 16/1.

Happy Days mate well done 👍👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 20:41 - Jun 2 with 1727 viewsdcd14

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 20:10 - Jun 2 by bonymine

Happy Days mate well done 👍👍

Was gobsmacked with Rangel, he got moved to right midfield so I thought why not and goes and volleys in, couldn't believe my luck!
Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 20:49 - Jun 2 with 1710 viewsUplandsJack

Gary Moore/Borja Baston/Alberto Paloschi on 20:41 - Jun 2 by dcd14

Was gobsmacked with Rangel, he got moved to right midfield so I thought why not and goes and volleys in, couldn't believe my luck!

Good trip that one. Only a few hundred of us there that night.
Sure that was the night it first broke that Fergy was retiring, just as we got back on bus to come home
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024